Saturday, August 24, 2019

Sweet Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Love You From My Head Tomatoes ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth

Sweet Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Love You From My Head Tomatoes ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth

Sweet Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Love You From My Head Tomatoes ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth

This tea towel is absolutely adorable! It's large, the linen is a beautiful crisp white, and the saying is screen printed perfectly straight and centered. The fabric does tend towards wrinkles so be aware that some ironing might be necessary. Mine has already gone through a light wash and dry cycle with no negative effects whatsoever. Also held up to ironing perfectly well. In my opinion the material would not be great for actual USE as a dish/tea towel but I bought mine purely for decoration for which it is perfect. All in all I would highly recommend this adorable towel!

Mom in law loved it. These towels allow you to give a smile and clean the dishes at the same time.

A cute little product I bought as a surprise for my wife to top off her brand new kitchen. She loves it. It is not very plush, so if you're looking for something to clean up a mess, this isn't the best choice. It is however, a good choice to maybe dry your hands or wipe off dry surfaces. We are very happy with it.

One of the few family friendly messages on towels. Some other other messages aren't appropriate for a wholesome family. My daughter-in-law with a great sense of humor and love for her young sons will be delighted with this one in her new kitchen.

Super cute towel and great quality! Love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I Love You From My Head Tomatoes! Brighten up your home with this cute and funny flour-sack dish towel! These towels make the perfect punny gift for a housewarming, wedding, or perhaps as a birthday present for the chef in your life.

    Laughing burns calories, so use these punny towels for giggle filled dish drying, or as a charming hand towel for your bathroom.


    Original design, hand drawn and screen-printed by artists in Asheville, NC
    Towels measure 28x28 inches
    Towels are white
    Screen printed with Black eco-friendly ink



    The towel is really large! Bought this and another towel from the same seller as a gift and I am very pleased with them both.

    These are large but very cute, using mine for decoration so not sure about quality or durability

    Cute as can be. Giving as gift so it has not been used but certainly cute and clever

    These towels are not only funny, they are larger and absorb nicely. The perfect combination!

    Love it, so does everyone else

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment