Friday, August 2, 2019

Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Floor Cleaning Product, Unscented, 52 Count

Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Floor Cleaning Product, Unscented, 52 Count

Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Floor Cleaning Product, Unscented, 52 Count

There's not much more to say about these dry pads, they do a great job of picking up the dirt/lint and especially dust that brooms leave behind. I definitely recommend this product for those with allergies as the dust mites wreck havoc on my allergies and traditional sweeping does not do a thorough enough job cleaning.

When sweeping just isn't enough to capture the dog hair, these do the trick. I tried the Walmart brand and nearly gave up until I read they weren't as good. For once, I would agree. When the sunlight streams in, I can see the hair and dust particles flying around and these little pads are like a magnet. I also use them to dust my stainless steel appliances that seem to attract everything. Very multipurpose!

I use these more as dust cloths than floor cleaners. They catch and hold the dust rather than just pushing it around as with a regular cloth. I’ve tried the cheaper ones from the dollar stores but they’re just as bad as using a tissue.

The old lady wanted me to buy the box of 32 dry pads, but I said no way! I went for this box of 52 and got a better deal. She was so stoked. You should have seen her whippin around like a psycho, cleaning and humming. I bet she would say this pads are freakin great.

I've been using a Swifter Sweeper with dry sweeping cloths for years. They pick up everything. They work especially great on hardwood floors.You don't have to drag out a vacuum for a quick touch up on hard floors. I have two huge never-ending shedding dogs. In a few minutes, you would never know they were in the house. Great product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Deep textured ridges TRAP + LOCK dirt, dust, hair & allergenscommon inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
  • Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines
  • Great for picking up Pet Hair
  • Multi-surface and can be used on all floor types - hardwood, tile or vinyl floors
  • Use with Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer Sweep+Vac and Swiffer Sweep+ Trap

Description

Swiffer Sweeper Multi-Surface dry sweeping cloth refills have deep textured ridges that TRAP + LOCK dirt, dust, hair & allergens to keep your floors clean and free of debris. Use with Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer Sweep+Vac and Swiffer Sweep+ Trap. common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter



In addition to sweeping the floor, I uses these to pickup small water spills in front of the sink and for dusting.

These are very good quality. I have used them on Floors and they work exactly as they are designed to. One thing should be added to the description on the box under usage. Play sheet on top of frames in beehive box to trap house beetles.

These always get the job done! I honestly love these so much! I use them at my office and at home. They are so helpful with pesky dust and hair fibers that are hard to sweep up. I’ve been using these for years and will continue to do so. I have bought dollar store ones that were knock offs and they definitely don’t work as well. These work efficiently.

The dry mop refills are easy to apply to the mop head, easy to remove and discard and it swiffer does pick up the cat hair. I also wet it at times for a quick mop up of dropped spill.

I mean, what can I say? This makes dusting and sweeping so easy. When I bestow the privilege of sweeping on my 4-year-old daughter, who weirdly likes to clean up, she's even able to do a good job because of how light the broom is and how well these cloths attract and trap the dust and hair. Can you say easy button?

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment