Saturday, August 3, 2019

Yankee Candle Medium 2-Wick Tumbler Candle, Beach Walk

Yankee Candle Medium 2-Wick Tumbler Candle, Beach Walk

Yankee Candle Medium 2-Wick Tumbler Candle, Beach Walk

I absolutely love these candles. With the exception of being a little late I'm extremely happy! I was concerned about breakage after reading other reviews. However they came with plenty of packaging security for fragile items to prevent such thing! And as soon as I opened it you got a big wiff of lovely scent. And I've had it lit for a while and the scent has filled the room very nicely. I don't know why other customers had such a bad experience. They came perfect, smell wonderful and I love the pink, it makes the entire candle glow! I'm definitely gonna buy more!

Full disclosure: I am a Yankee candle devotee. My usual scent of choice is Kitchen Spice, but I ventured out for this one to replace a very expensive Volcano candle someone gifted me for luxurious baths. I was not about to drop $40 on a replacement jar candle, nosirree, so this Yankee candle, on sale of course, fit the bill. The scent is refreshing and sweet, but not too overwhelming, and it reminds me of strolling on the beaches of Hawaii, i.e. heaven. I also love the cute, millennial-pink color, and as always, Yankee candles have many hours of burn in them. I am delighted with this purchase.

I bought this candle based off of the reviews from Yankee Candle. It was rated 5 stars. I’m glad I purchased this candle because not only is it beautiful, it gives off the most lovely scent. It’s a clean scent but it has warmth to it. This will def be our go-to spring scent in our home.

One of a trio of Yankee candle floral scents I like to burn in my master bedroom. The whole room smells like a garden, almost like the fresh flowers themselves. As an added bonus, the lighting is sublime and because our room is not enormous, the candles add actual warmth, very welcome on colder days, even in Georgia, which gets its fair share of cold days in Winter.

The large jars burn a long time and I don't think I have found a brand that's worth what these Yankees are. The price you pay for them is worth it because they smell so wonderful and true to what they are labeled. I have not tried one nature scent yet that did not delight me.

One of three floral scents (Rose and White Gardenia being two other favorites) I burn in my master bedroom, the combination is like being in a garden. In addition, because my bedroom is not enormous, the two each of the three scents, for a total of six large jar candles, gives off a genuine warmth, truly welcome on cold evenings. And of course the light from these candles, plus dim bedside lighting, gives a truly magical glow.

I find the Yankee candles to be an unparalleled value for the length of burn time and the quality of the scent. There is no waxy smell, just pure romantic flowers. The floral scents, which I mostly favor, with the exception of the luscious black Midsummer Night's Dream, are true floral scents, almost as heady as the real blossoms themselves.

When given the option, if you can afford it, always go for the large jars. By comparison, it is the best value, giving a couple hundred plus hours of burn time. The only maintenance is trimming the wick after each burn and occasionally wiping off the black soot from the top inch or so of the inside of the jar rim.

Go for it ... the ambience is wonderful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Refreshing salt water and sea musk warmed with sunny notes of tangerine and orange blossom capture sunset strolls at the beach
  • Premium-grade wax that delivers a clean, consistent burn
  • 40-50 hours burn time
  • Measures 3.8"H x 3.7"D
  • 14.5oz. Tumbler Candle

Description

The Yankee Candle Medium 2-Wick Tumbler is a nice mid-height addition to your go-to decorating and fragrance mixing. The clean, modern styling and brushed metal lid have all the makings of gifting perfection. Mix this size with others to create a candlescape sure to invite lots of "wows." Made with 2 wicks for double the fragrance.



Work in a nail salon and I hate it when people say that the place has a strong chemical smells. After all it's hard to keep it all contained there are some thing that leak through. But with this a lot of my customers are always complimenting the smell and some even took a picture so they can buy it later. I've never bought this one before so I did it on a whim since everyone was raving about it. The candle was expensive but worth it, I've bought other candles and they go out within a week!! But this is long lasting especially if they're burned all day like I have them.

Love Yankee candles so bought this one based on reviews. Needed some scented candles for a house being sold (recently renovated and strong paint smells, not very homely) for prior to public inspections. Tried a variety of scented candles but this one was the best by far! Such a delicious scent I don’t want to ‘waste’ it on open houses, I want it for myself! So I’m back to buy more. It’s a sweet scent, but also floral. It carried right through the top floor of the house (three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a hallway). It’s a delicate apricot scent with a stronger scent of a rich summer rose. I also bought a Gardenia Yankee Candle and that has a much more delicate and floral scent (still with that heady richness of gardenia, but subtler than this one). If you don’t like sweet scents this may not be ideal for you, but if you want a powerful candle with a great throw, this one will be a great choice. Came well packaged, arrived quickly and smells great straight out of the box. Burns well, although a little lack smoke from the flame. Worth it for the scent.

What can I say...... it’s that time of year...... I love the smell of lilacs...... it’s a yankee candle..... and it don’t get any better than that👍🏼

First I want to start off by saying I love Yankee candles regardless, they always burn well and give off a nice strong scent. This particular scent is wonderful. I bought this with no option to smell it first and trusted my instincts knowing I've never been disappointed with any Yankee candle I've ever bought. What a pleasant suprise this one was!! I've received many compliments from friends and family who happen to be around while burning it. Also, I feel the decription given on what the blends are for each scent is very accurate. Which for me helps decide if it's something I'd enjoy:-)

I love Yankee candles! I've never been disappointed in any of my purchases from them, and White Gardenia is is no exception. The fragrance is soft...not over powering but definitely present. I would definitely recommend this fragrance.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment