Wednesday, September 18, 2019

10 Braun Oral-B Cross Action Replacement Toothbrush Heads by Oral-B

10 Braun Oral-B Cross Action Replacement Toothbrush Heads by Oral-B

10 Braun Oral-B Cross Action Replacement Toothbrush Heads by Oral-B

I’ve used several different heads but like the cross action the best.

I floss but this seems to make my gum line feel smoother. Also all the curves of my teeth.

My brothers are both dentists. Guess what they like!

These are genuine Oral-B, Made in Germany. The Cross Action style is what comes with most of the Oral-B power heads. This 10 pack is a great price, about the same as a 3 pack costs at some of the pharmacy chains. There is no need to go generic when you can get these original heads so reasonably.

These are definitely genuine Oral-B replacement heads. Great quality, and at a better price than Costco or Walmart. Will absolutely order again, provided the price remains relatively the same.

Just bought the oralB electric toothbrush. I had a different electric toothbrush and it wasnt getting the back teeth that well. These brush heads work great and leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh, as if I just left the dentist. No more of that gritty feeling where the old brush seemed to miss. The wife and I couldnt be more thrilled. Word of warning, this toothbrush sounds like you are using a jackhammer in your head. Its loud but it works so good. Would recommend this to friends and family

I couldn't find these brushes anywhere at the Amazon price. It's a great deal.
The toothbrush heads are exactly what I needed. It's good to have REAL Oral-B replacement heads instead of some of the knock-offs that don't work as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Newest Toothbrush head in the Oral-B Range
  • Perfectly angled bristles to clean teeth and remove plaque
  • Compatible with all oscillating and rotating brushes (except Sonic & Pulsonic)
  • Cross Action toothbrush head is designed to reach deep in between teeth
  • Packaged Quantity: 10 (specifications are for single item)

Description

Oral-B CrossAction Replacement Heads are designed to reach deep in between teeth and cover more surface for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Features precisely angled bristles for a comprehensive clean. Various bristles levels can reach and remove more dental plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B rechargeable handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes. Packaged Quantity: 10 (specifications are for single item)



Price was decent and delivery time short enough to make the purchase. Appear physically the same as ones previously purchased in stores or online. They seem to wear faster but not enough measurable data to confirm.

I would not hesitate to purchase if you know you need this many and the price is low enough to make the per head cost better than smaller count.

I found these to be either the same brushes that cost much more at the local store or a better equivalent. They are fine and save a lot of money. Package states Braun so I assume they are same.

I like the cross action brushes as they clean all the surfaces and between the teeth without abrading my gums.

I can absolutely feel the difference between this Cross Action and previous versions of Braun Oral B toothbrush heads. The Cross action is SLIGHTLY stiffer and about the same size of the originally supplied brushes and just feels and cleans better when using. It fits my Braun Professional Care model EXACTLY, sliding on quite easily and firmly. Based on this, the directions listed on Amazon's website, which matches those on the shipping box, appear accurate as to which models it will, and more specifically, those it will not fit. This is a quality product at a terrific price.
Directions are in different languages (German, etc) but who needs directions for putting on a toothbrush head?

I searched high and low for the best knockoff brand of the oral b because I love the brush but I hate being locked into a "brand" and having to purchase there stuff. But no matter how expensive the off brand was I couldn't find any that looked good or didn't have some reveiws that said they didn't fit. So I decided to go name brand because I don't gamble. This pack was way better priced than anything at the local store and I feel like I got a good quality deal. They fit perfectly and clean my teeth very well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment