Tuesday, September 3, 2019

50 States USA Photo Map

50 States USA Photo Map

50 States USA Photo Map

I have seen similar DIY ideas but, in my opinion, this is by far the best in terms of accuracy, convenience, use of time and cost. The map comes with stencils of each state, but it also provides a new template where you can size and rotate your photos in advance. This saves you the hassle of trial and error (and saves you money by not having to print so many copies of your photos) and ensures that the photo selected works with the state shape! I personally changed some pictures once I saw how they looked in the state. Thank you for a fantastic product that looks great and is easy to use. I loved reliving my travels while picking my pictures and can't wait to fill in more states!

Soooo happy!! Shipping was so fast and my map is perfect! Small light brown spot on right side of Ohio but not enough to make me complain or return. It also Comes with an instruction sheet for their website. You Load the map on their site and it fits your photos in the state and you can print it right from there or send it out to have it printed. I can not wait to start filling it up with our adventures!
(Frame I bough separate)

I didn't buy it with the frame because it's not affordable. Without the frame it is really inconvenient to put all layers together. It comes with three layers. Grey one with the outline of US, white one with the borders of states and a plain white one. Software which makes the photo into state border is very convenient but it's not 100% accurate in printing. It fits perfectly in the computer but when you get the print out sometimes it gives a tiny white part left. I wish white plain one comes with borders too so i don't have to draw the line before gluing the picture. We were motivated to fill up the map after buying this. We have visited 22 states so far but I'm lazy to put the pictures in because of the hassle to take off the tape and put them on again. This is perfect to someone who has covered all the 50 photos so it's just one shot. But it's not easy to put the photos into this time to time. So, I recommend buying with the frame

Awesome, I gave this gift to my wife and she loved it, we both like to travel and this is a very good idea to keep memories of our travels. Very well presented and apparently very good product quality. This was a very smart and creative idea from the creators of this product. The only thing I would recommend to the manufacturers of this product, for a future, is to include a cutout of Washington DC, which is not properly a "state", but is the capital of the nation and one of the most visited sites of the country, so I'm sure many people, like me, would like to have some representative picture of the place. I recognize that it is very small space, but given the importance of this city, perhaps it could be included in an zoomed form to one side of the map, just like the cutout of Hawaii and Alaska. Out of that, it's a very clever idea and a unique gift!!!

So pretty and well made!! I'm completely obsessed with it. And the program it uses to get the pictures the right shape is PERFECT. this product is well made and well thought out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ★ 50 STATES PHOTO MAP ★

    Add your own photos to each of the 50 US states to capture a lifetime of memories and create a one-of-a-kind map showing where you've been or where you're going. This USA photo map makes a great gift for anyone with the goal of visiting all 50 states. If you're looking for an added challenge find something to do in each state such as: Visit the highest point, run a marathon, drink a beer brewed in that state, visit the capital, take a picture at the state line, or invent your own!

    ★ MAP MAKER ★

    Getting your photos just the right size for a Photo Map can be difficult, which is why we created a free online Map Maker tool at www.thunderbunnylabs.com to create pictures for your map. Size and position your photos on the site, then follow the instructions to download the files. You can print the images yourself or send them off to your favorite photo printing service.

    ★ MORE INFO ★

    ▷ Available with or without a frame. The 36" x 24" mats fit in most standard frames.
    ▷ The outer border mat comes in a variety of colors. See the color choices images for a full list.
    ▷ The background mat has a beautiful print with the name of each state printed on it.
    ▷ Photographs shown in some pictures are for demonstration only.



    I bought this as a gift for my mom and tried to fill it myself before giving it to her. The product itself is high-quality and was very nice. The online software that you use to print pictures also worked very well and I didn't have any problems with it. However, since giving it to my mom she has tried to print more pictures and is struggling a little with the online program. To keep in mind - you have to print the pictures (I just did it through walgreens) and then cut them out and then find a way to secure them into the map. I used tiny pieces of tape but I'm not sure that was the absolute best way to do it. It's a bit time consuming but makes a really great decoration in my parents living room now.

    Love it! It looks awesome! The seller is also quick to answering questions as well. It even comes with a manual that tells you what size prints to get for each state and templates. I got this for my best friend (who is a travel nurse) for a wedding gift and I can't wait for her to see it!

    A beautiful gift and a statement piece. The seller is amazing and really helpful if anything does not come perfect! Printing photos is easy on their website and makes traveling fun. My advice for photo printing is to make a collage of your photo where its overlapping a lot. This makes it easy to center your photo over the state and not leave blank space; there is no way to get a nice single photo in some states. When printing do not print the black boarder as it makes it really hard to completely cut/cover once on the map.

    A suggestion for the seller: I would have the back mat lightly scored or printed with a light gray with the outline of the states, it is pretty tricky to line up the photos otherwise.

    I had seen an idea like this on pinterest but it was a DIY. I'm not a crafty person so I wanted an easier approach. This photo map was perfect! It includes cut outs of each state so cutting pictures to the state shape is very easy, and it even included recommended picture sizes for each state! The only complaint that I have was that some state cutouts of the eastern states that are very small were missing, despite that though I still gave it 5 stars and definitely recommend it!

    I bought this as a gift for someone and the quality of the map and the matting is fantastic! I bought the olive green color and it is a gorgeous color and exactly how it looks online. It is sturdy and well made and looks great in frame. Additionally, the photo app is the EASIEST to use and makes it so simple to upload the photos and print them out for the map. The amount of personalization you can do is great and I love testing out separate photos and seeing what looks best before printing it out. The only very minor complaint I would have is that the lines on the map are small so attaching the photos can be difficult when applying tape or glue.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment