Tuesday, September 3, 2019

AmazonBasics Microfiber Pillowcases - 2-Pack, Standard, Black

AmazonBasics Microfiber Pillowcases - 2-Pack, Standard, Black

AmazonBasics Microfiber Pillowcases - 2-Pack, Standard, Black

They're great. I mean, what do you say about pillow cases? They hide the drool and head grease stains on my pillows perfectly. The fabric is comfortable to touch, and the stitching and construction were unremarkable, which means they got the job done as expected.

Very well made and attractive. Super soft and comfortable, a nicer feel than my high thread count cotton pillowcases.

I like these pillowcases. However, I only gave 4 stars because I ordered spa blue, but received green. The green is pretty, but not what I ordered. I won't order the blue now, though, because I'm not sure what I would receive.

Fabulous - absolutely no wrinkles. We use a lot of pillows on our bed. I recently purchased a new comforter set and needed brown pillow cases to match the spread and shams. These are perfect. If you need pillow cases that are both soft and wrinkle-free look no further. Oh, and the price was spot on!!!

I love the Amazon Basics brand of microfiber bedding. All of my sheets/pillowcases consist of this brand now. They're super soft, wash well, and haven't held in stains yet (I have 2 65lb dogs that like to track things into bed before I even realize they've jumped on the bed). They're a bit thin- but I don't mind that. They are thick enough to provide protection, but not so thick that they leave creases all over my face from sleeping on them. I have multiple sets of these pillow cases & sheet sets to be able to wash regularly (dog issue above), and they easily get washed at least once per week- and all are still in great shape, even after a year of owning some of them. Definitely worth the money. Only thing I wish I could change- is that I have to buy these king sized pillow cases separately, and give away the "standard" size ones that come with my queen sheet set, as the standards do not fit my Nectar brand pillows. So, I do end up spending more overall, but still worth the cheaper price. This size fits my pillows great, with plenty of extra room on the end so they never slide far enough to expose the pillow.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes two 20 x 30 inch pillowcases
  • Polyester microfiber offers strength and exceptional softness
  • Easy to care for: machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.

Description

An Amazon Brand



Pillowcases are good, delivered on time, packed in a box. Very gentle and smooth, but hot, unfortunately, therefore 4 stars.

I love these! will order more... so soft and love the colors!

Exactly what it says. Basic white standard pillowcases. Nothing fancy, nothing terribly cheap. Just basic.

Just received today and the first thing I do with any clothes, linens, is wash them.

They washed beautifully.

I think they are also a GREAT value for the bucks!

I understand what people mean when they say they feel "thin", but I think it is hard to have the thicker-feeling, more cotton pillow cases feel so soft. These are AMAZINGLY soft and silky-feeling for microfiber.

I think they will be durable and, if they aren't, I will edit my review. For now, FIVE STARS.

These are just what I needed. They are attractive. I am trying to simplify and not have to use extra pillows with shams on my bed. These look nice enough I can spread up the bed and place them on top of the comforter at the head of the bed and they look great. They are soft and very comfortable to sleep on. I am very pleased with the purchase and have ordered some more for extras!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment