Monday, September 16, 2019

AmazonBasics Pleated Bed Skirt - Twin, Black

AmazonBasics Pleated Bed Skirt - Twin, Black

AmazonBasics Pleated Bed Skirt - Twin, Black

Absolutely lovely bed skirt. Soft polyester fabric irons so nicely to remove the wrinkles.
True color and sizing. Love that the entire item is the same fabric and color.

Great bedskirt. I love that color is same over entire product so that even if bedskirt slips you can't see it. Had to iron before using but wrinkles came out easily. It is microfiber so not as stiff as other bedstkirts I've had but still looks great. I got the grey and color was exactly as described. Recommend to purchase and I would buy again.

Love it. Easy to lay over box spring, I just wish the material wasn’t as thin and transparent. Otherwise, I love this bed skirt.

It is a pristine white! Really beautiful! My only complaint is that it is a bit short, there is a 2” gap at the top of my bed with no skirt.

I was a bit skeptical about this product because of the price because other bed skirts online would normally range higher than $20.I am surprised at the size of the bed skirt.The material was very light and at first thought, it was too small but that was due to the lightness of the material.I pulled on the material to get it to straighten after the mattress was in place and the material didn't tear and is built sturdy for the price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Supple 100% polyester microfiber bed skirt
  • Classic meets contemporary corner pleat detailing
  • Hypoallergenic, fade and stain resistant
  • Machine washable and easy to care for
  • Fits twin beds with a 16-inch skirt length

Description

An Amazon Brand



Product doesn’t shift a lot when trying to place the mattress back down. Makes installation a breeze !

Great low cost bedskirt!

It’s beautiful. And it’s kinda large for a queen meaning it can be just the perfect fit for a kind. I took the queen size and it flows all the way down

This bed skirt is the best that I have bought. It fits perfectly, and the color is very nice. I like that the corners are not open. Washes and dries beautifully. Great quality. Would highly recommend this product.

Nice bed skirt. Pretty long if you have a regular (not deep) king bed. We have ours on risers now, so it fits perfectly. I especially like that it is all the same color, so if it slips or doesn't fit perfectly then the base doesn't show.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment