Monday, September 16, 2019

MOSO NATURAL Air Purifying Bag. Odor Eliminator, Odor Absorber for Cars and Closets. 200g Charcoal Color

MOSO NATURAL Air Purifying Bag. Odor Eliminator, Odor Absorber for Cars and Closets. 200g Charcoal Color

MOSO NATURAL Air Purifying Bag. Odor Eliminator, Odor Absorber for Cars and Closets. 200g Charcoal Color

This stuff works. I farted up a storm in my car the other day just before exiting my vehicle. Typically, I could come back several hours later and it would have a stench of stale farts. Not this time! Upon returning to my car, it smelled quite divine.

I was pretty skeptical that this could really do much for our house, but with two rabbits pooping a hundred times a day, I needed something that WORKED. So, I placed it on top of the kennel where the stinky litterpans are and let it chill. I almost declared it a flop because it really took a couple of weeks to notice any difference, but one day as I lifted the top of the kennel off of the base to change the litterpans, I was suddenly greeted by a foul rabbit pee stench, and I knew right then the good work this bag of charcoal was doing. Now, if your nostrils have never smelled the smelly smell of rabbit pee you might not be very impressed, but count yourself among the fortunate of this world, because it is one of the 7 deadly stenches (just above Chipotle farts). But if you do know, then you know the heroic work this little gray bag is doing. Every time I walk past it now, just lying there, never complaining, I salute. Respect, little guy. Respect.

This is my first ever review. I was NOT given this for free or discount or offered anything at all for this review. I had a gallon of milk spill in my car and living in a very hot climate, well you can imagine the stench. I have tried everything but nothing worked. My kids refused to drive with me. So then I bought this Moso purifying bag and the smell has disappeared overnight. Can't explain it. Not sure how it works. Buy it...trust me....

This product is a MIRACLE! Mistakenly left a package of chicken breasts from the supermarket in my brand new Audi. Subsequently went on vacation for ten days. Chicken was left rotting in the car in the garage for twelve days! I cant begin to describe how wretched the smell was on our return. Like some thing died in there-which makes sense -since it was dead rotting flesh.

New car smell gone. Vile odor which burns the back of your throat in its place. We aired out the car for days- still stunk to high hell! I tried Febreeze, and other so called aerosol odor eliminators, which would temporarily help, but the acrid smell would come right back. I honestly thought my new car might be ruined.

Used two bags of Moso (one small, one large). This activated charcoal really works. After one week, the smell was significantly dissipated,. Now at the end of two weeks, it is virtually gone. Wow! Thank you Moso for saving my car from dead chicken hell!

We have to keep the litter boxes in the bathrooms for lack of space and this thing totally kills the odor. I was honestly amazed bc I tried febreeze, candles, and taking out the rugs to cut down on litter box/wet bathroom smell. The instructions say to revitalize the charcoal once a month by taking the bag outside and letting the uv light kill any bacteria. I did this after a month of use and it worked for strengthening the charcoal odor-killing properties. I ordered a second for the other bathroom once I realized how well it was working!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MOSO NATURAL BAMBOO CHARCOAL AIR PURIFYING BAGS are the perfect odor absorbers for cars, closets, bathrooms, and pet areas. Our activated charcoal odor eliminator is made from 100% activated bamboo charcoal and covers 90 square feet
  • The MOSO NATURAL charcoal deodorizer bag has NO FRAGRANCES or CHEMICALS and is NON TOXIC. This activated charcoal air purifier bag eliminates odors without just masking them, keeping people and pets safe from harmful residues
  • 100% natural charcoal odor eliminator PREVENTS MOLD, MILDEW and BACTERIA from forming by absorbing excess moisture. The Moso natural odor eliminator is continuously working to absorb and remove odors, allergens and harmful pollutants and to clean and freshen the air
  • REUSE FOR UP TO TWO YEARS place the bag outside in the sun once a month for at least one hour to rejuvenate. At the end of the bags lifespan you can recycle the bamboo charcoal bag into the soil. The only charcoal odor eliminator you will ever need
  • This odor absorber is a CONVENIENT way to maintain a fresh, dry, and odorless environment. The REUSABLE BAMBOO DEODORIZER BAG is easily portable and can be moved from room to room, and from house to car to boat

Description

The 200 gm Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag is an easy and convenient way to maintain fresh, dry and odorless environment. Made of just one incredibly powerful, natural ingredient, moso bamboo charcoal, the Moso Bag is continuously working to effectively absorb and remove odors, allergens and harmful pollutants and to clean and freshen the air. The bamboo charcoal neutralizes even stubborn smells, such as those caused by smoke, pet urine, cat litterboxes, wet dogs, gym shoes and more. The Moso Natural odor absorber is also excellent for use in damp, musty environments, where it will absorb excess moisture to prevent mold, mildew and bacteria from forming. Finally, an air cleaner that is good for people and tough on bad smells while it automatically freshens and cleans the air. The Moso Bag is a natural, alternative to chemical deodorizers, candles, gels, sprays and crystals that are not healthy for people and not good for the planet. The natural bamboo charcoal is sealed inside a beautifully stitched linen bag that can be placed on any surface. To reactivate, place the bag outside in the sun once a month for at least one hour. With proper care, the Moso Bags will last up to two years and at the end of the bags lifespan you can recycle the bamboo charcoal into the soil. The 200 gm Moso Bag covers areas up to 90 square feet. Excellent for small spaces such as cars, closets, bathrooms, pet areas and laundry rooms. The bag is easily portable and can be moved from room to room, and from house to car to boat.



I used to have to be really careful about farting in my car before I park, because I would come back to a car full of stale fart gas. But I've tested this baby! I ripped some super potent ones -like the kind you can taste- right before I parked, left my car parked for a few hours with all the windows fully rolled up, and came back to a fresh smelling car. You would've never known I left something so deadly trapped in there. This thing absorbs all the fart gas 100%! I have mine mounted to my rearview mirror.

I really like these. I have 3 cats and so have 3 litter boxes in my home so I put them in the rooms that have the litter boxes. Even though I scoop my boxes daily they can still get a little smelly especially when it's more humid in the house during summer. I cant really tolerate odor elimiators that have scent to them because strong perfumes or fragrances give me a headache. These have no scent and theyre non toxic which is an added bonus. They do seem to help and they last 2 years. Just need to be put in direct sunlight for an hour every month to recharge them.

I bought this to stick in my closet as it can smell musty in there sometimes. I had been using a gel deodorizer, but it only worked for a short while and then died out. I stuck the Moso bag in the corner of the closet and now I no longer have any bad smell in my closet. The bag itself is cute and I like that it is all natural! I don't know how it works, but it really does. I haven't had it for a full month yet so I haven't needed to refresh it outside yet, but I'll be curious to see if anything comes out of it. I recommended this to my mom as well; it's easy enough to just throw one wherever there's a bad odor and forget about it.

While I was traveling international, frozen chicken and raw hamburger was left in my car for over a week. The temps reached 110 in my garage where my car was left. Upon my return, I could smell something throughout my entire house. I made my way to the garage and was overtaken by the smell. I opened up my car and saw the meat sitting there. I tried everything to get the smell out. I cleaned the carpets, I wiped down the leather, I washed the windows, used deodorizer, febreeze, everything. Although those products helped, there was still this underlying scent of nasty. My brother showed me the Moso bags on Amazon so I thought why not, it certainly wasn't going to hurt anything. I bought two bags and put them in my car, within the first three hours I could already smell a difference. I've had them now for about three weeks and the smell is almost entirely gone. I am confident that a with a little more time, my car will be back to smelling as it should. These things really do work, I was thinking I would have to get rid of my Escalade and buy something different to get away from the smell but that is no longer the case.

I was skeptical but read reviews and thought getting one was a good experiment to rid myself of some awful smells in my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. You see, I had been on a camping road trip in Florida in a near tropical depression (wettest camping ever). Coming home, all the gear was wet, and to top it off the cooler spigot opened and leaked the melting water out and down between the seats—which found a tiny bit of overlooked dog puke from the week before. When I got home it was POURING so I didn't unload my car for 24 hours, and in that time the puke molded and mildew set in. It was awful. My eyes watered. I had to open all the doors for a minute before I could get in the car. It was magnifying daily.

So, I got my truck professionally detailed with the rugs being shampood for $200, and while they deodorized it, the horrible smell lingered. I rode with the top open for a week, and aired it out as much as possible, but the vehicle was still positively puke-worth to ride in. Then I bought this guy. It took a couple days, placing it under that seat where that little bit of regurgitated kibble was to kill it, but it did the trick. Three weeks later, someone got in my car and said it smells like a new car! They asked if I had just purchased it (the detailing was still pretty shiny fresh too). I'm going to get more for my house to see if I can knock out the smell of having two dogs!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment