Monday, September 30, 2019

Brown Genuine Leather Tri Fold Personalized Mans Wallet Black (777)

Brown Genuine Leather Tri Fold Personalized Mans Wallet Black (777)

Brown Genuine Leather Tri Fold Personalized Mans Wallet Black (777)

This is the first time I have left a review! I have to, I am so happy with this wallet and the way it turned out! This was suppose to be a valentine's gift from my son to his father but I couldn't wait for him to see it so he got it super early! He was very happy with it (He is picky with his wallets!)

The wallet was purchased as a Christmas gift for my husband. The craftsmanship was excellent. At first the leather was a little stiff for the credit cards, but that is leather for you. This is the second time that I have purchased from this seller and I'm impressed with his service and quality of workmanship.

I received this customized wallet in the brown leather and it is wonderfully crafted! I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and the customization makes perfect !

Received this package today extra early thanks to the seller greatly appreciated! Cannot wait to give on Valentine's Day to my boyfriend it is exactly what I wanted! He did excellent work will definitely make future purchases

Delivery was quick. I really loved the quality and the personal engraving. I put a message inside and it turned out beautiful. I bought the brown and it wasn't as dark brown as I had hoped but it was beautiful. I hope my boyfriend will love it anyway.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Personalized mans wallet, gifts for men, groomsmen gift, mans wallet, fathers day. This stylish brown or black tri-fold personalized wallet for men is made of soft genuine cowhide leather and is laser engraved with initials of your choice. The wallet will hold at least 6 credit cards and a drivers license. Inside wallet also has a bill separator. Wallet comes complete with burlap gift package. Closed, Wallet measures 4" x 3 1/4".



    Excellent I like it to much. Thanks!

    I purchased this wallet for my husband for our 3rd year wedding anniversary, I can honestly say I AM VERY VERY VERY PLEASED with the outcome. The engraving is beautiful and the leather is genuine and very sturdy and of good quality. And the shipping was EXTREMELY FAST.. Received the wallet 6 days sooner than the expected delivery date. Im glad I went with this seller and was able to support a small business owner! Will definitely make future purchases and recommendations for the seller. Thanks again.

    I took a risk on buying a personalized gift for my boyfriend sight unseen. The risk paid off. The wallet is a sturdy but soft leather. The monogrammed initials look masculine, which is perfect. Also, the wallet came in a cute burlap gift bag, which is a nice added touch. I will definitely order from this company again.

    This wallet is for my husband Birthday in mid October. It came in less than a week perfectly engraved and rich dark leather. I'm sure he is going to like it as much as I did when I opened the gift pouch. No picture slots but perhaps since we store pics in our phones maybe that's the way all mens wallets are now.

    Bought as a gift for my fiancée. I opted for the black wallet and chose three initials for the personalization. This was intended as a birthday gift, and initially I was concerned it would not be delivered in time. To my delight, it was delivered two days after I placed the order, despite shipping from the east coast and my living on the west coast! It is a beautiful wallet, made with very soft leather, and the initials add a nice touch. Seems very sturdy and well-made. The pouch it comes in is great for presentation. I cannot wait to give this as a gift!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment