Sunday, September 29, 2019

Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep Chewable Tablet with Melatonin, Natural Grape Flavor, 50 Chewable Tablets

Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep Chewable Tablet with Melatonin, Natural Grape Flavor, 50 Chewable Tablets

Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep Chewable Tablet with Melatonin, Natural Grape Flavor, 50 Chewable Tablets

This product is a freaking miracle. My previously-precocious, out-of-control, no holds-bar-whirlwind-of-a-three year-old has been peacefully falling asleep without nary a whimper for the last two nights. Before this, it was lots of screaming, crying, getting out of bed, and generally wreaking havoc every night - usually after 9pm. Mind you, this was occurring with in a comfortable home with educated, happily-married parents who value structure and routine (definitely not an issue with poor parenting techniques, an inconsistent schedule, or a chaotic, unpredictable home life). My child is now happy and in a good mood most of the time at daycare. He absolutely loves the taste of his “gummy,” and his mom and dad feel like they can finally get some quiet time at night before bed.

I was hesitant to start giving my 3-year old melatonin, even though I personally have had some great results with it. However, his nighttime shenanigans were getting out of hand. No matter how tired he was, he fought bed time hard. We have had a solid bedtime routine in place since he was an infant, but once he transitioned from crib to bed, he would keep coming out of his room and cry to come downstairs for a solid hour, with the cries often escalating to full blown screaming.

His pediatrician recommended this product in particular, as she uses it successfully with her own kids. We've been using it for a month now, and he literally asks to go to bed. Even if we skip a night, bedtime is much smoother as it's re-set the routine. Bedtime is back to being a happy experience for all involved.

Quick disclaimer - this will not help your children stay asleep, this is only meant to help them fall asleep.

These ACTUALLY work, which I sort of cannot believe and the kids love them. The problem is they loved them a little too much and climbed up to the cabinet I kept them in one day without me realizing it. Thankfully it turned out ok, but they were able to get the bottle open somehow at just 4 years old and my twins ate about 3/4 of the bottle thinking they were candy. Called poison control and they are fine, but yeah that was scary. Make sure you keep them locked up.

I used this to help with Jet lag for international travel. It worked well and helped my kids fall asleep to get adjusted to the new schedule.

My 4 year old, always a champion sleeper, has mesmerized me with how long it can take her to fall asleep. I mean... I’m a single mom and a high school teacher. When I tell you it’s a struggle for me to stay awake until 9 pm... it is not a exaggeration. I could literally fall asleep on my feet. Yet I have this child that takes 1-2 hours to fall asleep. Once she’s out she’s OUT for 10-12 hours but the falling asleep is an absolutely nightmare. Until this beautiful blue bottle came into our lives.

I ordered this with my fingers crossed but not hoping for much. Day one I skipped her nap and then gave it to her 30 min before bed. She was OUT and snoring before I was out of earshot. Day two we did not skip nap. I gave it to her after her bath and by the time I was reading our second book she was yawning and snuggling in. Could it be? I tucked her in and bingo... she’s sleeping after 10 minutes.

Pardon me while I go subscribe to this. I cannot go another night without it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NATURAL ZZZS Let Zarbee's Naturals remedy your child's occasional sleeplessness with a chewable tablet in a yummy natural grape flavor. Our formula contains melatonin, a drug-free & safe ingredient to drift off to dreamland.
  • SLEEP WITH MELATONIN SUPPLEMENT Promotes a restful sleep* in children aged 3+. With natural grape flavor for a great taste, these chewable tablets are a safe way to promote great sleep with no drugs. Colors from natural sources.
  • SAFE AND EFFECTIVE A child's sleep is important not just to them, but the whole family. Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep with Melatonin Supplement helps support safe, natural, restful sleep, & is non-habit forming & won't cause next day grogginess.
  • WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS With 1 mg of melatonin, our Kid's Sleep with Melatonin is recommended by pediatricians. Made with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners.
  • COMMITTED TO QUALITY From vitamins to products that help support immune systems*, Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. Try our full range of chest rubs, drink mixes, soothers, vitamins, and more.

Description

Zarbee's Naturals Children's Melatonin 1mg promotes restful sleep*. Drug-free, alcohol-free, and no next day grogginess. For kids occasional sleeplessness. You can count on Zarbee's Naturals for vitamins, supplements and options to soothe and support your whole hive. From our honey-based throat soothing* drops, to melatonin gummies, to elderberry immune support* supplements, Zarbee's Naturals has got you covered. Check out our whole line of products made of handpicked wholesome ingredients, and without any drugs, alcohol, or artificial flavors. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



I've finally found something to help ME sleep! I bought it for my kids, but they didn't like the taste. I had tried adult doses of melatonin (5-10mg) but didn't like how it made me feel in the morning. I decided to take one of these after my kids rejected it, and it was perfect! I only need 1mg, fall asleep within 30 minutes, and sleep through the night. My husband is sleeping better as a result of ME sleeping better!

These are a God-send! My 2.5 yr old has always had sleep issues and usually takes an hour to fall asleep for nap or bedtime. These make a huge difference! I give one 30 min before bed and it works miracles. They help her fall asleep within 10-15 min. She does not wake up groggy or crabby with these either. They don't keep her asleep the whole night-still waiting for one full night of sleep! But this is a great start and well worth it.

So I am an adult and one of these knocks me out in about 20 min and I have a great sleep. Occasionally I’ll quarter one and give a piece to one of my kids that struggles sleeping and that’s plenty for him (8.5yrs). Melatonin is not like regular medicine where more is better. Start with a 1/4 and you may be shocked with how well it works. Tastes like banana.

A household staple for our home for about a year now. Nothing works better for us for a children's melatonin option.
My kids, 4.6 & 7 have such a hard time shutting down at night. I could bring them to an amusement park, no nap, bubble bath and story time and they still will want to stay up 9:30/ 10pm most nights! The melatonin solves this problem for me. For my kids, it only takes 30 minutes to work. One pill for my 7 y/o, a 1/2 pill for my 4.6 y/o. I do not give the pills to my kids unless they are completely ready for bed, dressed, teeth brushed, homework done, etc. because they will get very irritable. These help them fall asleep quickly, but not guaranteed to sleep through the night. It's not meant for that.

I loved these zarbee's naturals they were very gentle and I did not wake drowsy. I have to admit I love the chewable from zarbee's better. I would purchase again.i am an adult and take these because they are gentle just in case you are reading this review for your child. best of wishes in finding the right thing that suits your family.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment