Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Centrum Silver Women (200 Count) Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Vitamin D3, Age 50+

Centrum Silver Women (200 Count) Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Vitamin D3, Age 50+

Centrum Silver Women (200 Count) Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Tablet, Vitamin D3, Age 50+

I have always wanted to buy Centrum, but it's always so very expensive. I was so excited about a price on this product that was competitive, but affordable. I am finally able to buy Centrum!

I take Centrum Silver since I am 51 and it was recommended by the dietician I see. She told me it is a very good vitamin and is the one I will need to be taking when I have my gastric sleeve surgery next month. She likes that it has all of the vitamins and minerals and it is a quality vitamin. I like the vitamin and take one every morning as part of my regimen.

I'm really glad to get this vitamins! In Venezuela is veeery difficult to find this brand now and I bought this for my mom and my grandmother :D They totally need it.

I have been taking these a month now, they seem to work fine. My system is vey sensitive, so I would know if I were feeling run down, or other side effects from the synthetic artificial imgredients, or wrong vitamin mixture for my system. I am female, 54, and these are working great.

At first I felt sick but it took like 3 days for my body to get used to it I take it with some dairy at it helps I feel with more energy recently


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Age adjusted for women 50 or over and supports heart, brain and eye health (4)
  • The most complete multivitamin, with our highest levels of Vitamin D3
  • Verified non-GMO and Gluten Free (1)
  • Only proven brand with long term safety
  • Suggested Use:Adults - Take one tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use

Description

Now with our highest levels of vitamin D3, Centrum Silver Women multivitamins are age-adjusted with a broad spectrum of nutrients that help support the health of adults 50+. Centrum Silver Women is specifically formulated with nutrients, like Vitamin D, to help support bone strength in women*. Featuring a smooth coating that's easy to swallow, Centrum Silver Women includes key nutrients to help support heart health, brain health and eye health*. B-Vitamins help promote heart health+ . Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function*. Vitamins A, C, E and Lutein help support healthy eyes Y*. Backed by over 30 years of nutritional science expertise, Centrum is the Number 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended multivitamin brand.
B-Vitamins help promote heart health*.
+ Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs.
+++ Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function*.
Y Vitamins A, C, and E, and Lutein help support healthy eyes. This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A and Zinc help support normal retinal function*.
Versus prior formulas of Centrum and Centrum Silver products only.
Y= Vitamin D and Calcium help support bone health.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Energy with and without taking them I feel sluggish the next day. Obviously healthfully helpful for my older body and mind.

Not sure what I'm supposed to feel like since I don't feel any different after having been taking them for a few weeks now. But I needed something and this was it.I might experiment with something else when I'm done with these. They're big and for me not hard to swallow.

I take Centrum Silver vitamins because I want a vitamin that is going to be absorbed into my blood stream reliably & consistently. From my research, Centrum Silver meets those standards. Amazon offers this product at the best cost savings I have found.

I've been using this brand for about five years now and am happy that it contains every vitamin and mineral recommended for older adults. Nice to find this at such a great price here at Amazon.

They are probably a wee bit big as a pill, but no complaints from mom yet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment