Thursday, September 19, 2019

Dry Shampoo // Natural Hair Powder // Brown Medium Brunette

Dry Shampoo // Natural Hair Powder // Brown Medium Brunette

Dry Shampoo // Natural Hair Powder // Brown Medium Brunette

It's okay, smells pretty good. Like lavendar. But it's not the best at volumizing and completely absorbing the oils, so for the price and the size I'm not sure I would purchase again. Use your judgement; if you have REALLY oily hair or really thin hair this may not be for you.

Hands down, the best dry shampoo I’ve tried! It smells great and matches the color of my hair - which is a huge plus. Overall, amazing product at a great price - would recommend to anyone and will definitely purchase again.

This is a wonderful product. I bought this color and another color to go with my daughters’ different hair colors. Application is a bit more delicate than aerosol based dry shampoo, but the all natural aspect is really great and the product is quality.

This product worked best for me on the second day after shampooing, but not as much on the third or fourth days. Once my hair is already oily, it doesn’t seem to help. But, it’s natural, smells great and is not an aerosol, so it’s great on trips.

This dry shampoo is amazing. I am very picky when it comes to smell, and this shampoo smells wonderful. I’m 62 and have realized that it is healthier for my hair not to be shampooed daily, so this is the perfect solution. On top of that, all the ingredients are natural so I feel safe and secure with this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    DRY SHAMPOO: medium brunette. This all natural dry shampoo is the perfect pick-me-up when you are pressed for time! It absorbs oil, adds volume and refreshes your look. It also smells amazing! This formula is created for those with medium toned brunette hair - if you don't have extremely light or dark roots, this one is for you! Apply with a make up brush. This listing does not include make up brush, but if you need one go check out our listing that includes one!



    The smell is pretty mild, i cant smell it after a few minutes after application. Absorves oil great. When i first received it I though it was a small amount of product for $10 , however its been almost 3 months since I first used it and the container is barely half empty. Overall, i would recommend it.

    This powder works really well. I brush a little on my hairline and part, and it's almost as if I'd washed my hair. There's no sticky feel--just a pleasant scent.

    This stuff is pretty awesome. It smells great and absorbs oil well. I love that it’s natural ingredients. The only thing I don’t like is because it is a loose powder, it kind of makes a mess and causes some wasted product. Overall, I would buy again.

    Love it. Works well and smells wonderful.

    This is the best dry shampoo I’ve tried! I use a makeup brush to rub the powder into my scalp, and it works great to eliminate the oil. Even better than that, it’s all natural ingredients and it smells amazing!! Love it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment