Thursday, September 19, 2019

Ear Climber Earrings Long Sterling Silver Climbers Crawler Bar Studs

Ear Climber Earrings Long Sterling Silver Climbers Crawler Bar Studs

Ear Climber Earrings Long Sterling Silver Climbers Crawler Bar Studs

I ordered these on the 19th of Oct. I'd originally seen them in the Etsy shop but I'm accustomed to International Etsy shipments taking 3+ weeks. So I decided to order via Amazon instead. They arrived yesterday on the 25th. Sweet. As other reviewers have stated, these are textured but it's very random and helps them catch the light. Maybe my ears are just a good size for wearing climbers but I had no issue getting them in or getting them to stay put. I was looking for something minimilistic that would stay in place that was also unique. These are perfect. I am so happy with them. I would think that really thick earlobes might present a problem and make wearing difficult but if you have medium to thinner lobes and you're on the fence, I'd def recommend buying :)

Love these, and I get a lot of compliments. A note to those who say they don’t fit or are difficult to get on: yes, it is tricky at first. You will get the hang of it with regular wear. And, all of our ears are different. You will need to bend them slightly to fit the curves of your very own ears. It’s not hard, but it does take a minute to get it right. If it’s pinching, bend it out a little bit. It’s really not difficult to customize these to fit and it’s well worth the effort.

I really like these ear rings. They arrived and looked like the picture that you see. One part that you can't see exactly is that there is a light patterning, like small hammering, to the part that faces outward, but I liked it.

The only reason this product doesn't have five stars is that it can be a little annoying to wear sometimes. I have long hair and when I go to push my hair behind my ears, my fingertips will sometimes catch the back of the ear ring and pull it down. Maybe once I get used to them I'll quit doing that (and I honestly can't think of how they would have made the ear ring different to avoid that). Or maybe these ear rings are best worn with your hair up?

I've gotten lots of compliments and am happy with my ear rings!

I have these in silver and rose gold. The silver ones are gorgeous, I definitely recommend them. I do have trouble keeping the in place at times, but that seems to happen with all ear climbers I’ve gotten so far. Rose gold pair are OK. Not bad quality, I just prefer the silver.

These earrings are amazing! I bought the silver ones and they are beautiful! I'm so in love with them I am going to order gold ones too!

Side note: took forever to get here but they still came earlier than expected. These earrings are so beautiful so I don't care that I have to wait forever to get them


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    EAR CLIMBER EARRINGS
    Elegant and understated handcrafted earrings that will make a great addition to your jewelry collection.

    Customization Options:
    • Style - Single or Pair.
    • Material - 14k rose gold filled / 14k yellow gold filled / sterling silver
    Earrings length: 3 cm
    These earrings are:
    • Nickel Free
    • Tarnish Resistant
    • Hypoallergenic
    We ship all items in a branded jewelry gift box and will be happy to add a greeting card upon request.
    Shipping information: Tracking number is provided. Expedited / Express shipping - available for additional payment.



    They are so cute, I wear them all the time. I have sensitive ears and the silver plated metal is good enough.

    Beautiful piece of jewelry, very delicate definitely not something you want to wear to sleep in, sometimes they slip off my ear, the backing is little different than the pix they post, and they do dig into my left ear making my ear red I have to keep adjusting it, it just might be my ear shape or the way my ear is pierced, but so far one of the nicest and most practical climber earings I came across. Good job on craftsmanship.

    I bought a pair of silver for myself and my mom loved them on me, so these were a gift for her, gold and silver. She loved them both. I get a lot of compliments on mine, they are subtle, dainty , but sturdy and made well. Caution if you are an ear tucker w your hair as I am, I kept hitting the curved end in the back and pulled the earring down off the curve of my ear. I had no problem putting them on,I place them in the hole and twist it around in a circular motion which eased them through and then up my ear. they stay in place unless I ear tuck my hair. I adore these, and recommend them. I have very sensitive ears and react to many metals, I didn’t have a problem w the silver ones., no comment on gold bc they were a gift, not mine.

    I love these earrings! The shipping was on time and came in a cute little box. The fact that the earrings were handmade made me love the earrings more. Once I got them it took me a little bit to figure out to put them on. Other than that these earrings look great and fit my ear perfectly and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them.

    I ordered the silver climbers and loved them so much I ordered the 14k gold too!! Excellent quality. Initially it’s a bit awkward to work with these earrings, but it’s the style, not the product. Once you figure that out, they’re a breeze to work with!

    I love this artist and will definitely be buying more jewelry from the!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment