Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses TV Phones Screens Not Magnified 0.00

Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses TV Phones Screens Not Magnified 0.00

 Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses TV Phones Screens Not Magnified 0.00

These glasses are great. They look sharp and they're not tinted so much that they alter color perception. I work in an office setting and after just one day of wearing these glasses I noticed an improvement in my eye health. My eyes no longer hurt, water, itch, or feel bleached out after staring at a computer screen for hours on end. Highly recommended!

Lifesaver so far! (Long review coming up) I had been getting headaches for 2 weeks, and had decided it had to be because of my eyes / monitor usage. I work with 4 monitors everyday, and (I thought) my prescription progressive lens glasses weren't working well because the monitors were too close for my 'distance' portion, and too far away for the 'reading' portion of my lenses. I had an eye exam last week, and the doctor told me my prescription of 2 years was still current, so my glasses were fine, and she thought maybe I should try "office" style glasses that are more suited for arms length use. I didn't feel like paying a ton of money for another 'special' pair of glasses, and then I remembered a guy at my home office that wears these 'nerd style glasses' all day in the IT room, and I know he doesn't normally where glasses! I did some research on line, came across these and decided to give them a shot. I ordered them Overnight Shipping!
I got the glasses yesterday early afternoon, and usually around lunchtime is when the headaches would start to progress, so I put these puppies on... and yesterday was the first time in 2 weeks where I finished my work day WITHOUT A HEADACHE! Maybe my monitors are going bad? My optometrist even said that 'working around multiple monitors for longs periods of time is increasing cases of people getting eye strain / fatigue". Lets face it, more and more people are using multiple monitors for their work days. Prior to wearing these, I could 'feel' the pressure in my eyes from looking at my screens. I had even changed the settings on the screens (Brightness, etc) and that didn't work. I put these on, and I can 'feel' less pressure and less strain on my eyes almost immediately. Plus, you can see the actual tint of the screens is different...less 'Blue' light.
Normally I would read reviews like this and think "Yeah right, too good to be true, blah blah blah...", but I was getting border lining migraines for 2 weeks, and the first day I try these I get no headache? I'll say "Perfect" and give it a caveat of "so far" to be fair, how's that? And for the price, what do you have to lose?

I love these glasses. I'm killing two birds with one stone- 2.00 magnification and a filter from the harsh lights of a computer screen. The 2.00 magnification seems to be perfect for me. Despite sitting about 2 feet from my computer screens, I still find myself straining to read. I changed the "Display" Setting in Windows 8. It defaults to a "Smaller" resolution at 100%. I changed it to "Medium" at 125%, and it helped immensely. My font and icons were bigger, but obviously, it didn't improve my own vision, and I still had eye strain. I've finally found the perfect combo.

I recommend these to anyone who sits in front of a computer screen a few hours a day. I'm 30 and hoping this will save a bit of my vision (though us Millennials have been staring at screens for a young age... We're screwed!). They are comfortable, and the nose peice lays flat. It's unnoticeable to me. Also, I know I have a slightly larger than average head for a lady based on my prescription frames size (I think I'm like 34mm across and the average is something like 32mm), and they fit great! I think these would fit fine on most people. The frames are lightweight, and the carrying case is really nice quality. You can't beat this deal!

I had been getting headaches at work and after a couple guys suggested I might need glasses, I started searching for a solution as my eye sight is good.
I saw a post about a different brand of glasses and that took me down the rabbit hole to which I saw these and decided to try it.
For $15 , it was a worthwhile gamble and I'm very pleased with the results.
No more headaches!
I'm guessing that they work and block whatever hue or color that was causing it.
They fit a tad bit small but nothing to really gripe about.

Definitely would recommend these.

I suffered a concussion four months ago, and was finally able to go back to work at the beginning of this month. I was having alot of trouble with the floresent light and looking at my computer screen using this have helped me so much!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes: 1 Pair - Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens.
  • Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
  • Ultra-lightweight and flexible TR90 nylon frame material for durability and comfortable long-term wear. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games.
  • Your computer reading glasses magnification/power depends on how far you are from the screen you are viewing. For a laptop or desktop about 19+ inches away, select a magnification HALF your normal reading power. For a smartphone, tablet or a book about 12 to 18 inches away, select your normal reading power.
  • Try today absolutely risk free with our 90 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and experience the quality under our Lifetime frame and lens breakage Warranty coverage. If the product does not work out for you, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement.

Description

Gamma Ray computer glasses are crafted exclusively with high-quality and lightweight materials, and we back each pair with a no-hassle 90-day money back guarantee and a Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty.

Protect your eyes at a fraction of the cost with Gamma Ray's anti-blue light computer glasses - now with magnification options! Crafted with remarkably lightweight, flexible TR90 memory nylon frames, our computer readers are comfortable for hours of use; whether it is working on your office computer, browsing on your tablet, playing video games, or watching your favorite TV shows at home. Reduce digital eyestrain so you can enjoy your favorite viewing activities for longer, while still taking care of your vision health. Choose from variety of styles, including our line of vintage-style frames that will transport you back to a classic era, while providing you with the protective eye technology of today. Look good and see better!

DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, or treat any medical condition or disease, nor is it intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.

Cleaning and care instructions: 1. Simply run it under tap water for a moment, luke warm is best. Wipe off any smudges with a clean microfiber cloth that we have included a cloth for your convince. *Use of any detergent or lens cleaning material will deteriorate the anti-glare coating and/or cause the lens surface to look permanently smudged. Make sure that glasses are always stored in protective case that was provided with your order and never to place the glasses with lenses facing down on any surface or under direct sun light.



Two years ago I went from a job using a computer about 1-2 hours per day to a job where I look at a computer screen 6+ hours per day. I almost immediately began noticing eye problems. Within a few months I had a constant pain in my left eye and I couldn't read street signs in twilight. I felt like my eyes were done for and it was just part of aging. I went to the eye doctor and told him my problems, he did an eye test (in the morning, in perfect light) and my vision was as good as ever.

So why couldn't I see anything on my evening commute? Everything was just an amorphous blob. Why was I going to sleep with eye pain? It was a dull pressure until I passed out. I did some digging and found that blue lights could be the cause of my problems, particularly if you work under fluorescent lights, which I do.

I bought a pair of these glasses two weeks ago and my eye pain went away within a day. After about a week my twilight vision was a lot better, no more blurry blobs, and no more excruciating effort to focus on objects far away. I thought I had failing vision, but my eyes were just tired. I've never used them like this before and they need proper protection less I cause some real damage to them. These glasses are the proper protection my eyes need.

The glasses have a yellowish tint that isn't noticeable when you put them on. Look at the pictures people posted on reviews, these are actually quite stylish. I look at a computer most of the day but also meet face to face with customers about 5-6 times per day and I feel pretty confident when wearing these that the glasses look good and the tint isn't noticeable. If you have eye fatigue from a computer screen or work under old fluorescent lights and experience blurring vision at twilight then I highly recommend these glasses for you!

I work in an office setting working behind two large desktop screens and huge LED overhead lights 8 hours a day, which have been proven by numerous studies to be extremely damaging to our eyes and natural melatonin levels as well as destroys our retinas. I also get terrible headaches and migraines. Aside from having an electromagnetic radiation sensitivity, blue light emissions from LED lights, computer screens and phones give people severe headaches so I decided to order these glasses. What a difference! They block the blue light creating the natural orange light our eyes are meant to process and take in so it really helps! I also ordered some for my son and husband to wear when we're watching TV or they're playing xbox because TVs give off enormous amounts of blue light, and my son hasn't been getting headaches anymore, also sitting back at least 2 feet from the TV helps. I definitely recommend these glasses to EVERYONE as blue light is coming off of almost everything and is extremely harmful to your eyes and health, whether you realize it or not. And actually, despite being women's glasses, they look good on my son and husband!!

Five stars for functionality, four stars for appearance

I ordered these as a quick replacement when my "computer glasses" from the optometrist broke. I had very low expectations, since I got expensive optometrist computer glasses in the first place because multiple pairs of cheapies from amazon were totally unwearable. Apparently a lot of sellers think it's okay to market giant man glasses as "unisex." These Gamma Ray glasses actually do have an acceptable fit for a petite woman. They're slightly large but fashion statement large, not obviously too big. They also, surprisingly, work better than my real glasses from the optometrist in terms of minimizing eye strain. YES THEY WORK. A word of warning though, the frames and lenses *are* $12 quality and will likely become damaged if you aren't very gentle with them.

There are some top rated reviews whining that these aren't blue blockers... of course they're not. You're not supposed to wear blue blockers in the daytime, and these are intended for daytime wear.

Before I bought these Gamma Ray Optics glasses, I was suffering from vision fatigue, blurry vision and my sleep cycle was off. I'm constantly looking at my laptop screen at home and when I go to work I'm always looking at a computer screen.

I'm going to be honest. I've only had these glasses for about less than a week, but they do work. The first time I wore them I saw an instant change on my vision. I had them on for about 4hours while I was working on my laptop. Before these glasses my eyes would be feeling tired and my vision wasn't adjusting fast enough. After the 4hours of wearing them, my eyes felt like I was looking at a screen for only 1hour. My vision wasn't blurry and it was adjusting at regular speed. I'm so glad I found these Gamma Ray Optics glasses before my vision got worse. I haven't noticed a change in my sleep cycle, but my guess is because it's too early. Hopefully down the road it gets better.

The reason why I gave it four stars is because I feel like everyone looks past the 5 star reviews and go straight to anything lower. Other than that, I will be a repeat customer and I do recommend these Gamma Ray Optics glasses.

Am an avid gamer and watch many movies/ TV serials. My eyes would hurt and tear whenever I was on the desktop at work or on my IPad/ PS4 at home, but not anymore. Now my eyes are more relaxed and I feel less strain as well. This product was a perfect fit for me. Am so happy with this purchase that am going to buy another.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment