Saturday, September 28, 2019

Listerine Ready! Tabs Chewable Tablets With Clean Mint Flavor, Revolutionary 4-hour Fresh Breath Tablets To Help Fight Bad Breath On-the-go, Sugar-free & Alcohol-free, 56 Ct

Listerine Ready! Tabs Chewable Tablets With Clean Mint Flavor, Revolutionary 4-hour Fresh Breath Tablets To Help Fight Bad Breath On-the-go, Sugar-free & Alcohol-free, 56 Ct

Listerine Ready! Tabs Chewable Tablets With Clean Mint Flavor, Revolutionary 4-hour Fresh Breath Tablets To Help Fight Bad Breath On-the-go, Sugar-free & Alcohol-free, 56 Ct

Makes your whole mouth feel not only fresh but clean. Also, no weird after taste. I’m obsessed with these already.

Love this product! I use it right after my morning coffee. The experience is pretty unique - chewing from a solid to liquid. It definitely cleans my entire mouth and offers long lasting fresh breath.

Also - the packaging is super cool! I keep a few of the wallet sized packs in my car and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!

This is the perfect replacement for gum and packed with a punch! It is much more convenient than traveling with mouthwash in my bag during the day - in the gym, at work and before dinner with friends .. I've found them to be such a lifesaver. The directions are chew, swish and swallow. Make sure to get a good swish!

Amazing product! My mouth feels so clean! It takes about 3 tablets to figure out to get it to turn into liquid.

I'm a long time Listerine user, both morning and night, but hate the taste in my mouth after my coffee or mid-afternoon. I've tried a lot of other things and nothing worked but these crazy little tablet thingys are awesome! My breath feels clean for a long time so I'm no longer chomping on gum all day long.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 56-count of Listerine Ready! Tabs Chewable Tablets in refreshing Clean Mint flavor provide a revolutionary way to unleash the clean feeling of Listerine on-the-go - anytime, anywhere
  • Ready Tabs work harder than typical gums and mints to clean and freshen your mouth. For a totally new experience, chew these fresh breath tablets to activate, swish to clean your whole mouth, swallow and go!
  • Transforms in your mouth from a solid to liquid in seconds leaving your whole mouth feeling as clean as brushing and rinsing at home
  • Both sugar- and alcohol-free, these Clean Mint chewable tablets work in seconds and are proven to provide 4 hours of noticeably fresh breath when you need it most
  • Perfect for travel or on-the-go, use these fresh breath tablets after a meal or coffee, before a meeting, after a flight, or any time you need that "just brushed" feeling

Description

Unleash the clean feeling of Listerine on the go with Listerine READY! TABS Chewable Tablets. These revolutionary mint chewable tablets transform from solid to liquid within seconds of chewing, leaving your mouth feeling as clean as brushing and rinsing at home. Just chew to activate, swish to clean, swallow and go! Both sugar- and alcohol-free, the chewable tablets have been proven to provide noticeably fresh breath for 4 hours – anytime, anywhere. Available in refreshing Clean Mint flavor, they are a great choice after meals or coffee, before a meeting or interview, after a flight, or any time you want that “just brushed” clean feeling.



I love to drink coffee, and do every morining, however I hate the after taste....especially sitting at work at my desk. I was using the breath strips to clear this taste, which work and then saw an ad on TV for these. I was thinking it was going to be a gummy with liquid inside, however it is a chalky cube that you chew up and then like magic it turns to liquid and you swish and swallow. It was so amazing and worked even better than I thought it could of. Definitely get these!

I like that it is a solid tablet with a soft crunch like Tums. Once you chew all the powder, it turns into liquid. The swishing is easy and takes a little bit to get used to. Then swallow! I love that it gets the back of the throat... yeah kill those germs you can’t reach! Feels so satisfying. Thank you ready tabs.

This product is awesome, just love it! Perfect for my (busy) day to day and on the go life style! not only keep my breath good but the entire mouth clean!

Love them, really innovative - mouthwash on the go, gets a much deeper fresh feeling than mints/gum etc. Swallowing it was fine, you get used to it after the first use. Highly recommend.

I mainly purchased these for travel, so that I'm carrying less liqiuds (& less weight). They are definitely a fireworks of flavor but are so strong. I could hardly chew them (step 1); swishing wasn't so bad (step 2), however there was no way I could contemplate swallowing (step 3). So I spit instead, because I could. That is why I always field-test a new travel item at home. Forewarned is forearmed. . Nice fresh mouth.... Just beware how strong these are. Yes, I would purchase again but would love a less "bright" flavor.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment