Monday, September 9, 2019

Teenage Girl Gift - First Time Driver - Sweet 16 Birthday - Personalized Keychain - Be Safe Key Chain - Pick your saying!

Teenage Girl Gift - First Time Driver - Sweet 16 Birthday - Personalized Keychain - Be Safe Key Chain - Pick your saying!

Teenage Girl Gift - First Time Driver - Sweet 16 Birthday - Personalized Keychain - Be Safe Key Chain - Pick your saying!

Perfect gift for my 16-yr-old and new driver. It looks lovely and came in a cute bag. I am hoping she will look at it each time she goes anywhere and the subtle guilt-trip/nagging reminder to make good choices will work.

Our daughter loved it. It now is holding her first set of keys, and I know she will be thinking of us when she sees them.

I was more than delightfully surprised with this item. Engraving was beautifully done. My granddaughter LOVED it!!!

My Granddaughter really liked this keychain. Everything was perfect, just as I ordered. I was a little afraid the spelling of her name would be wrong because it's spelled different but it was perfect. Delivery time was shorter than I expected. I only wished the charms had been a little bigger but I'm very pleased overall.

My niece loved it! My sister spelt her name weird so I love that you can customize! Petite and pretty.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Custom Engraved Key Chain

  • Permanent Engraving
  • Choose from 4 sayings
  • Any name & birthstone
  • Key chain measures 3" total
  • Add an option message to the back

  • STAINLESS STEEL WILL NEVER RUST OR TARNISH

    A few notes!
    Every metal piece of this item is made with stainless steel. You never have to worry about it rusting or changing color. Each piece comes with a shiny mirror finish. Jewelry polishing cloths will remove minor scratches that can appear over time from normal wear.



    Beautifully engraved ! Sister loved it. Smaller than what I expected but perfect size for a keychain for a 16 year old !!

    Very well made. Granddaughter loved it!

    So happy with it. Love the quality and engrave 👌🏽👌🏽 for such an adorable piece. Highly recommend

    Pleasantly surprised over the look and quality of this customized key ring! My grandaughter is a first time driver and I wanted something special with her new license for birthday. Great cute gift!

    A gift for my daughter for her new car

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment