Saturday, September 7, 2019

that's the tea, sis Sticker - Phone sticker - Word Sticker - Funny Sticker - Laptop sticker - Glossy finish

that's the tea, sis Sticker - Phone sticker - Word Sticker - Funny Sticker - Laptop sticker - Glossy finish

that's the tea, sis Sticker - Phone sticker - Word Sticker - Funny Sticker - Laptop sticker - Glossy finish

Cute sticker. I have it on my laptop.

My daughter love this saying. I ordered 4. Their friends all want one

Exactly as pictured, fast shipping--kids loved it!

It’s super cute and subtle on my chrome book

Great!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    that's the tea, sis Sticker - Printed on weatherproof vinyl. - Easy to apply on most surfaces. - Includes one (1) sticker with glossy finish. - Size: Approx 3" x 1/2 "



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment