Friday, September 6, 2019

Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, 150 ct

Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, 150 ct

Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins, 150 ct

These are great! I'm a 32 yo Afr-Amr female with a Vit D level of 11. I tried other brands, but they would tear my stomach up! Recently I noticed my hair starting to fall out and figured I'd better start taking vitamin D(amongst other things). I tried these and they DO NOT give me stomach upset. I was so glad!! I usually take with a fatty meal.
As far as my Vitamin D level, I haven't checked and it probably will creep up slowly since I can only tolerated 2000 I.U. a day.

I work largely indoors as a cog in a large corporation...so I rarely see the daylight, and if I do it’s probably a grand total of an hour a week. As a result, I was getting a bit down and heard of using vitamin D to combat lack of sunlight/seasonal affective disorder. Not only are they tasty but I’ve been taking it for about three weeks now and feel it harder to get quite as sad! No joke. Now I just have to hide my hapiness from my overlords and all is well. And hey, it can’t hurt to take vitamins, because we all know we all don’t have proper balanced diets.

Another reviewer convinced me to buy these by saying the bottle of Vitamin D pills sits untouched but they always take these because they're so yummy. 100% agreed. Enjoy having them every morning and never forget. I will literally never stop buying these. A blood test showed a vitamin D deficiency and my doctor told me to get a supplement. I feel better after a month taking these.

Blood work had been coming back showing a lack of Vitamin D. Started taking these gummies and my vitamin D levels were back to normal six months later on my next blood draw.

They work!

OMG THEY TASTE DOOO GOOD.
OKAY... Daily Dosage- 2 little yummy hummus. Gives you 2000 iu... My bit D was in toilet from last blood work dr did. Vitamin D helps tons of body systems. I don't get sunshine- skin cancer in family. Sooooo, I need to take Vit D.
PROBLEM --- THEY TASTE LIKE CANDY! don't leave them nearby or you'll forget their actually meds!
Amazon shipped these in a cooled insulated box- so keep them.I'm cool place or they'll get warm and become a giant inedible gummy blob


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bone and Immune System Support[1]
  • The only gummy vitamin brand with Clinically Proven Absorption [4]
  • Contains NO high-fructose corn syrup, NO artificial sweeteners, NO gluten, NO dairy and NO synthetic (FD&C) dyes; Non-GMO[6]
  • Natural peach and berry flavors
  • Recipient of the 2018 ChefsBest Excellence Award. The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standardsestablished by independent professional chefs.

Description

Each serving of vitafusion Vitamin D3 supports bones and teeth, as well as the immune system[1] with 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D3. Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin aids in the absorption of calcium to help support strong bones and teeth[1]. Vitamin Better! At vitafusion, we believe taste and nutrition can be fused together to deliver the best vitamin experience, ensuring it’s an easy and delicious part of your day. For over 12 years, we’ve been helping people to live happy and healthy lives with our gummy vitamins and supplements. Taking your vitamins should be both fun and effective, that’s why vitafusion is the only gummy vitamin brand with Clinically Proven Absorption [4] and the only gummy vitamin brand with products that have been awarded the ChefsBest Excellence award for taste. [2] Anything is possible when great nutrition is your foundation. Take a fruitful step toward a healthier, happier world with America’s #1 gummy vitamin brand. Vitamin Better! [4] For Vitamins C and D in products that contain those nutrients [2] The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs. [1] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. [4] For Vitamin D [2] The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs. [1] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. [4] For Vitamin D



Nearly 4 years ago my doctor diagnosed me with a Vitamin D deficiency. I have always had issues swallowing chalky vitamins. However, knowing I needed to take them, I continued trying. I finally stumbled across the gummy version and life is SO much better. These taste great and I know I'm getting the vitamin D I need. It's definitely a win-win. If you have trouble swallowing pills, these are a must. I'm so grateful for Vitafusion making these for people like myself.

I've been taking these after reading an article that they can help reduce inflammation flares in RA patients. After a month, I'm going to tentatively say I've seen some improvement. I will keep taking and report back if that changes, but for the price, it's worth giving it a shot if you live with chronic joint pain and flare ups.

Love the flavor.Love the quantity.Vitafusion is becoming my favorite vitamin brand to take.I got these because my doctor said I have low vitaminD and his cost 35.00 so I said let me get Vitafusion since I take the melatonin and Biotin and I don't regret my purchase.

I love these. I was having trouble swallowing the huge mega D vitamin and my doctor recommended them. My D level was so low it wouldn't register but after taking these it's fine and I feel so much better.

Package was sent in tact and timely. Gummies are very tasty and make it a little more enjoyable to take. I have a vitamin D deficiency so I needed a supplement so these are just what I need. My doctor approved as well. I'll get my labs done again in about 6 months so we'll see if this helped.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment