Sunday, September 29, 2019

Congratulations U.S. Navy Armed Forces Military Personalized Banner

Congratulations U.S. Navy Armed Forces Military Personalized Banner

Congratulations U.S. Navy Armed Forces Military Personalized Banner

Loved this banner. Hung it on our front porch for our sons going away party. It was laminated so we will use it again when "boots are in the house" 😊

This was a beautiful Banner !!! I was overwhelmed with how nice it was as was my daughter who was going in the navy . We will save this forever .

This banner is made very well, is durable & the colors are perfect! Shipping was fast, banner is big & made to perfection!

This was perfect for my niece's party before she leave or the navy. The product arrived on time and was perfect.

Ordered this for my son’s going away party. Everyone loved it. It arrived before expected!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Thank you to all our Military Service Men and Women!

    The Banner is professionally printed on a rich glossy paper on a high end Plotter. The banner is easy to hang and display.

    Banner Size: 48″ x 24″

    Paper: Thick Glossy Poster Paper

    How to Personalize: Click on Select Options at the Right, enter your details there.

    How to Send you Photo: Go to my Shop Home Page http://www.amazon.com/handmade/paperblast
    Click on CONTACT ME
    Look for ADD ATTACHMENT BUTTON, attach and send me your photo.

    Shipping: The Banner ships rolled in a sturdy mailing tube through USPS Priority Mail. ► ► ► MATCHING ADVICE CARDS HERE - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FNXX75J◄ ◄ ◄



    This was perfect for my son’s going away party to Boot Camp. Everybody loved it. It’s a great size and excellent quality.

    Great item. I love it! I almost cried when we unrolled it.

    Love the banner!! The writing was big and bold. Perfect for my granddaughter going to the Navy dinner party . I just had to frame and mount it.

    Loved it! We had all my son’s friends write messages on the banner for memories!

    This came beyond perfect! It will be a hit for my son’s going away party

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment