Thursday, October 17, 2019

AmazonBasics Kid's Bed-in-a-Bag - Soft, Easy-Wash Microfiber - Twin, Black Shadow Dots

AmazonBasics Kid's Bed-in-a-Bag - Soft, Easy-Wash Microfiber - Twin, Black Shadow Dots

AmazonBasics Kid's Bed-in-a-Bag - Soft, Easy-Wash Microfiber - Twin, Black Shadow Dots

Bought three sets, one for each of my boys’ beds, and they look awesome. Great quality for the price. Great price for everything that is included.

This bedding set is fantastic! It's truly worth the price. The fitted sheet fit my daughter's new pillow top mattress with absolutely no problem! Will definitely buy another set in the near future.

This is a LOT more queen than full. My bed is swimming in the sheets. But it’s okay because I have a queen bed it was better suited for anyway. I’m an adult using the comforter who may just get some Big Lots sheets if I get tired of looking at the Polka dog

These bed-in-a-bag sets from Amazon make it easy to mix up my children's bedding without breaking the bank! Durable, and my kids love the silky microfiber finish of it all. Can't say enough good things about these sets!

I got this for my daughters first big girl bed and she absolutely loves it. The value is amazing and the duvet is warmer than expected. Great buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 66 x 90 inch comforter, 66 x 96 inch flat sheet, 38 x 74 inch fitted sheet, 20 x 26 inch sham, and 20 x 30 inch pillowcase
  • Perfect for a child's bedroom, guest room, sleepovers, or travel
  • Ultra-soft microfiber construction with plush polyester filling
  • Comfortable to use in all seasons
  • Machine washable and dryable
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.

Description

An Amazon Brand



I disliked that I ordered a twin and got a full or queen, so I can’t even use it. I’m using the pillowcases and saving the blankets for if I have a guest sleep over. I’m too lazy to return it so I guess it is what it is, but it’s not at all the size I ordered.

We got this for my son transitioning to a big boy bed and his love for dinosaurs. It’s perfect! He has a full size bed, and the fitted sheet fits a little large but it’s not bad. It’s soft and the colors are bright. My son loves his new bedding and we love it too!

Purchased this for our Grandaughter and she absolutely loves it!!

My daughter was so happy when put in on her bed. Really seemed like well made, and for the price really exceed my expectations.

My son loves his new bed sheets and comforter. Definitely worth the money. The colors are bright!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment