Thursday, October 17, 2019

I Need Space Ribbon Key Chain 2 Pack symbol on leash or collar for nervous dog walking playing toy outside stylish accessory bag backpack Lanyard

I Need Space Ribbon Key Chain 2 Pack symbol on leash or collar for nervous dog walking playing toy outside stylish accessory bag backpack Lanyard

I Need Space Ribbon Key Chain 2 Pack symbol on leash or collar for nervous dog walking playing toy outside stylish accessory bag backpack Lanyard


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    【Give Space for Dog】 Dogs need space for a variety of reasons--illness, old age, leash reactivity, shyness, in training. Let others know you'd like them to keep a distance with this I NEED SPACE keychain with the universal color YELLOW for "caution. Creating awareness and provide a clear indicator that dogs need a little more space. 【STYLISH and CHIC】 Not only for dog. I NEED SPACE Keychain can be a Strap Key ring or use as Lanyard on Bag or backpack Charms. A stylish decoration such as SUPER Me Pendant Trinket Accessories. 【Ideal Gift】 I NEED SPACE Keychain saves the problem of trying to find your keys at the bottom of your purse, bag, backpack or a stylish way to hold your keys while shopping, going for a walk, walking the dog, and opening your door. This is the perfect stocking stuff or gift for teachers, friends, or relatives. 【DURABLE】 This is handmade on a heavy duty Polyester webbing with a beautiful designed ribbon. It comes with an Black Metal Plated key fob hardware ready for you to put on your key ring! 【Size】Approx.0.8" /2cm wide and 6.5" /16.5cm long including the hardware. 【You will RECEIVE 】2 Key Chains



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment