Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bathroom Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

Bathroom Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

Bathroom Decor Art Prints (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

These turned out super cute in our bathroom! They are printed on white linen cardstock. So do be aware that they are thin and need to be framed. I purchased some beautiful grey distressed frames from Walmart for less than five dollars a piece. I believe they complete the look of our bathroom. I’m very happy with how they turned out.

These prints were exactly what I was looking for. I love the simplicity of them. I found the perfect frames at Michael’s and put them up using command Velcro strips.

Super impressed with the quality of these prints. They came on thick paper, with a light texture. The packaging was also very impressive, they came protected in a thick cardboard envelope and sealed in plastic lining.

Overall, exceeded my expectations!

Very good quality and super cute! I really enjoy the thickness of the prints and the note was a nice gesture (it’s the little things)

Beautifully packaged. Lovely note included. Great cardstock signs. I did have to cut them to size in order to fit the 8x10 frames I purchased separately. [I think the frames size were the issue not the signs themselves]. Hated to cut them but overall love how they came out. Worth every cent!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    These art prints come UNFRAMED. The preview images are examples of what the art prints will look like once framed.

    Bathroom Decor (Set of 4) - Unframed - 8x10s

    100+ 5-STAR REVIEWS AND COUNTING!
    I'm so proud of all of the glowing reviews my amazing customers have already given this set, and be sure to check out the product review photos customers have posted to see how this beautiful bathroom wall art set could look in your home!

    HANDMADE IN THE USA
    I create and package every piece of art myself to ensure the highest quality possible for every print I sell. That means all the magic happens right here in North Carolina, USA!

    THE FINEST MATERIALS
    All fine art prints are created with high-performance matte paper. Then a subtle and elegant linen texture is embossed onto the surface. The result adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.

    FREE 2-Day SHIPPING!
    Amazon ships my art prints directly, which means all Amazon Prime Members get FREE SHIPPING on all of my art! Hurray!

    THE PERFECT (EASY!) GIFT
    Each of my art prints is packaged with care and an artistic eye, so that it can be delivered straight to a lucky recipient who will be super impressed by its crafty, handmade charm! This is high-quality packaging that will not only WOW you, but also protect your art from any possible damage or bending in transit :-D

    Some rules are made to be broken...but (for everyone's sake) not bathroom rules lol. Add a modern touch to your bathroom with this black and white set of calligraphy bathroom decor!

    SO MANY MORE TO CHOOSE FROM!
    This print is just one of many I offer! Check out my shop page by clicking "Dream Big Printables" at the top left of this page, and browse my wide variety - there's something for everyone!



    This art is just like the description. I will say I thought it was more of a thicker canvas. I purchased them and went to local Walmart to buy frames to put them in... they’re like the size of thick paper ( like stock paper for a resume). Overall I like it better with the frames.

    Arrived in great shape and on very sturdy cardstock. Framed with a very basic black frame really showcases this artwork!

    Beautiful prints!! They came packaged nicely and truly made you feel like a valued customer!! Great job!!

    The printed paper is thick and the clarity of the black in contrast, is clearly lined and consistently the same color black on each print.

    Better than I expected

    Absolutely loved these art prints. I first assumed they were going to be regular print out paper but I completely missed judge. It’s on great sturdy material and the ink is articulate. It was packaged in a way that the art prints would not mess up during delivery which was also great. I defiantly recommend and I will also be ordering some more soon!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment