Thursday, October 24, 2019

Kleenex Hand Towels, 60 Count per Box, Pack of 6

Kleenex Hand Towels, 60 Count per Box, Pack of 6

Kleenex Hand Towels, 60 Count per Box, Pack of 6

Pros: the towels are thick and soft enough to feel like they absorb and won’t fall apart when using them, the price at $11.94/6 boxes is ok not great but better than doing laundry for this OCD person who wants guests to use fresh towels (subscribe and save it’s cheaper). Finally, it fits inside the bamboo towel dispenser on Amazon (pictured). Even though the box has a design, when people pull the towel out, they need to use one hand to hold the box down. Putting it upside down in the bamboo dispenser makes it look more attractive and people can just pull the towel out without touching the dispenser. Con: Again it could be cheaper but I am ok with the price now. Hopefully it won’t go up.

My wife ordered these on accident one day thinking they were tissues (possibly; I thought hand-towel would’ve been enough but probably the whole Kleenex being synonymous with tissues thing. They’re most like the towels you’d usually find at an upscale restaurant in the usually wicker-style basket in the restrooms. So yes, they’re very nice, incredibly soft, but also hold a good amount of water while also being quite sturdy; so sturdy in fact, you can ring them out and reuse them if you want.

The packaging is very nice how the top is angled, which is very handy as we’ve even found a few various ways to place them throughout the house. I find they’re somewhere between a tissue, hand-towel, and napkin; or maybe it’s just that I often use them for all the above, not really sure. But we do use them for different reasons we would use your run-of-the-mill paper towels and so have decided to keep both varieties on our regular, scheduled (subscribed) orders.

Oh and gentleman & gearheads alike I believe these make for a better garage towel than your typical paper towels, you know, the ones next to your fast orange or whatever…

All-in-all, these are really just a great product, from a name-brand, and I’ll admit we’re happy to have accidentally stumbled upon them.

After using hand towels for so many years, it was rather annoying to sometimes find the towel either bundled up on the sink or, on the floor when hurriedly used. It was so refreshing to find these disposal hand towels. I usually buy as many as I can find, but they are normally priced either 3.00 or a bit higher. When I found the pack of 6 for such a good price, I immediately snatched it up. I recommend this for any household, even if you have kids or not. They are soft and strong enough to withstand the roughest drying of hands and face if needed. All you need is one and the job's done. This will be my go-to until such time as they think I'm either selling or they run out. They hands down beat the old reusable hand towel, especially since some people's hand washing techniques can be a bit questionable.

If anyone is like me and has a child from 4-18, I believe you will find the combination of these and liquid hand soap indispensable in your bathrooms at home. I've had to wash too many filthy hand towels (with dirt and "I don't want to know") in my bath and powder rooms. I place them right in my towel rack; makes me a bit more confident that germs from those little bacteria trap kids (including my own) are thrown away. Also nice when someone is sick in the home, or just to have a clean towel at hand. These are a regular Dash button purchase for me.

I use these as an alternative to conventional paper towels. There is no where to mount a traditional holder in my kitchen & the counter top spindle varieties require two hands - which aren't always available. :) These 'pop-up' rather like a box of Kleenex facial tissues. Each towel is about 9" square. They are sturdy enough to wipe up spills, be rinsed out & used a second time if you wish. Yet, they are affordable enough to use once and toss - or if you are cleaning up nasty spills. I also use them as a napkin and on which to make my lunchtime sandwich. Handy, convenient and useful - just what I needed in my kitchen.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 6 boxes with 60 Kleenex Hand Towels tissues per box
  • A Clean, Fresh Towel Everytime - perfect disposable hand towels for bathroom or kitchen
  • Bathroom paper hand towels help reduce the spread of germs in the bathroom compared to reusable towels
  • Paper hand towels available in a variety of colors and designs (may vary from image shown)
  • Buy tissues in bulk & save up to 15% with Subscribe & Save and always have tissues on hand for family, guests and yourself
  • Perfect disposable guest hand towels

Description

Hands are only as clean as the towels used to dry them. Use a clean, fresh, dry towel every time with Kleenex Hand Towels. Single-use hand towels help reduce the spread of germs. You just toss the germs away! Free of inks, dyes and fragrances, our 1-ply paper hand towels have absorbent dry-touch fibers. Have the confidence of Kleenex in every room in your house. Kimberly-Clark is proud to provide $4 million through May 31, 2020, to support World Wildlife Fund’s efforts to protect forests and other critical ecosystems. ‘WWF’ and ‘World Wildlife Fund’ are WWF Registered Trademarks. 1986 Panda Symbol WWF.



These towels solved two problems in my guest bath and I've gotten very attached to them so will be putting them other places as well. Problem is I've not been able to find them in some stores. The price here is good enough that I may not trying to hunt them down in the grocery. In my guest bath I have some of my mother's beautiful old embroidered hand towels hanging by the sink. I don't mind them being used--that's what they are there for--plus I have the world's greatest iron and can make them look just as beautiful after laundering as Mom always did. Problem is guests can't seem to bring themselves to touch them. Enter these great little disposable towels. Everyone loves them.

The subdued design on the box shown in the picture isn't the mix I got so apparently that is not fixed. I got two off white as shown, two dark gray and two colorful boxes. Since the latter two don't go with my decor I gave those to my daughter who also loves the product. The other subtle styles will work and people are so happy to have something to dry their hands that doesn't include using my pretty towels these towels are a real hit. Many people ask where I got them.

In my personal bathroom I have a roll of paper towel for bathroom cleaning on the fly, but that isn't an option in the smaller guest bath so quick cleanups weren't so quick. Enter these hand towels. Perfect. They are sturdier than a paper towel but still soft and have a smoother texture. Each towel is about the same size as a paper towel square and holds together nicely when wet so I can swipe around the sink and commode before guests arrive to ensure a sparkling clean place to refresh should they need same.

They don't replace a box of tissue since they are not as soft as facial tissue, but do work really well to dry your hands or for some quick cleaning. The box shape allows for it to sit on the vanity or behind the towel rack, although I haven't tried that option. Great product and will rebuy.

These unique towels are in a box that acts as a dispenser when dropped onto a towel rack. Very high quality paper towels available by just reaching over and plucking one. The bevel-shaped box serves to hold it in place on a towel rack and the package serves to replace the easily-soiled cloth towels otherwise used. Not for the prim housekeeper who would be embarrassed to offer guests paper towels, these are for real genuine use by real genuine people. Guests are reluctant to use cloth towels because they don't want to soil the pretty guest towels. These get used because they work - and the quality is really quite good. And, they're from Kleenex!

I just received my two cases of the hand towels. After reading reviews just now I was a little skeptical because everyone was saying they’re not the same as the old ones so I opened up a box and compared them to my old ones and I see no difference in them. Mine are exactly the same as my store bought ones. They are thick and sturdy. So I guess I luck out and got the original ones. I plan on order more because I really love to use them on my face to towel dry. So I’m a happy customer!

These are fantastic! I saw them at a friend's house (who is a nurse), and fell in love!

No need to keep paper towels in your bathroom. These are disposable hand towels - much like a super fancy paper napkin you get at a nice restaurant, where you wonder if it's perhaps fabric, but nope it's paper.

It has a slanted edge so you could put it on a hand towel rack. But I just set it upright next to our sink.

My guests thought they were tissues. So now I leave the plastic label on the box, since it says in large letters "hand towels".

I have a disease and can not use hand towels that have been used by others due to contamination. I have to change my bath towel and wash cloth every day and do many other things to ensure bacteria is not transferred from one person to me. We weren't sure how we were going to handle the hand towel situation and then I remembered that Kleenex had hand towels that you used and threw away. I couldn't find them in any stores so the first place I looked was Amazon, and of course, you had them. They are perfect for my needs and for non-exchange of bacteria with others since I am the only one who uses them. I have them sent to me on a routine basis, and it has worked out wonderfully. For anyone who needs to ensure that their environment and the items they use are as bacteria free as possible, this is a great way to do it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment