Monday, October 28, 2019

ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow for Sciatica Relief, Back Pain, Leg Pain, Pregnancy, Hip and Joint Pain - Memory Foam Wedge Contour

ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow for Sciatica Relief, Back Pain, Leg Pain, Pregnancy, Hip and Joint Pain - Memory Foam Wedge Contour

ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow for Sciatica Relief, Back Pain, Leg Pain, Pregnancy, Hip and Joint Pain - Memory Foam Wedge Contour

I suffer from bad sciatica. I asked my dr about a pillow and he said not to get it because it may or may not help and he didn't want me to waste my money. Well after a couple weeks i got desperate. I read all these reviews and ordered the cushion with the best ratings (within my budget) i was so excited to get this i immediately tried it. I was disappointed. My knees/ legs were barely apart. They were pretty much still touching. I saved the packaging so i could send it back. That might i tried it again just to give it a fair shot. THAT NIGHT WAS THE FIRST NIGHT I SLEPT THROUGH THE ENTIRE NIGHT IN 6 WEEKS!!! and it wasn't a fluke. A week later and i'm still sleeping through the night. My hips are no longer sore in the morning and it's not excruciating pain when i sit up in the morning. Don't get me wrong i am still in pain especially when bending or stooping but the all day "just for no reason pain" has gotten a lot better. I have no idea how but this thing works. I won't even lay on the couch without it now.

Since I have back problems, I can't sleep without a knee pillow or something between my legs to get my hips to align right. I've been using my Contour leg pillow for years - and although it helps, I feel like it's not thick enough and it always winds up on the floor by the time I wake up.

I found the ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee pillow and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! It's made of memory foam, but it's very dense so it feels like it actually supports the leg that i'm putting on top when I sleep on my side. I also don't feel like it's crushing my leg/knee on the bottom and the thickness is perfect! I feel like my hips are finally aligned when I sleep on my side. It's also a bit larger than the Contour pillow, but that's a good thing! I took some comparison pictures as well to show the difference between the two.

I've been sleeping very well and not having shooting nerve pain down my right leg as I tend to have most of the time. This is a fantastic pillow and I highly recommend it.

Unfortunately this pillow didn't work for me as my condition is a bit of an enigma. I easily give this five stars for a few reasons...

The pillow is very well made and looks like it would last for many years due to the materials it is made of.
It has a removable washable cover.
The material did not make my legs sweat, they stayed cool.
The memory foam conformed nicely to my legs after about 5-10 minutes.
Lastly, the customer service AFTER the sale was top notch. They followed up with a personal email after I had received it and seemed to genuinely want to know how my experience with it was. After I explained to them that through no fault of the pillow, it did not work for me, custom service did something I never would have expected and left me with a deep respect for a company who rose above just making a sale.
I sincerely hope this review will make you feel more at ease in testing this product if you are unsure of making the purchase.

After reading all the positive reviews, I decided to give this pillow a try. I am a side sleeper and like to hike my bent leg pretty far up, which I imagine really puts my spine out of alignment. Needless to say, tossing and turning with severe low back pain all through the night and well into the next morning. The first night I used this pillow, it was like a miracle. The only time I woke up was to turn over to my other side with my pillow still between my knees. This is my third night of using the knee pillow and probably the best 3 nights of sleep I have ever had and the ability to get out of bed the next morning with no back pain. I had no problem adapting to this pillow. It is soft, comfortable and stays put. I just hope I don't have a problem removing the cover to wash as some reviewers complained about. I have already told my sister about this pillow. Thanks for such a great product from a great company!

I'd tried a regular pillow, couch pillow, and body pillow. I'd begun to think that positioning wouldn't help, but this pillow helps a bunch! I can walk to the bathroom (50x/night) without wincing the whole way!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SCIATICA, BACK & HIP PAIN RELIEF AT NIGHT: Ergonomically designed knee pillow fits comfortably between your knees and provides maximum support and comfort at night that helps relieve sciatica pain and pressure on the lower back. ComfiLife knee pillow is designed to help relieve back pain at night however it may not work for all conditions or completely eliminate all symptoms or pain
  • PREMIUM HIGH-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM: Made with 100% premium quality durable cut memory foam to provide long lasting comfort for hours, superior to other pillows it won't go flat over time
  • ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic contoured design keeps your legs, hip and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping and improves circulation
  • BREATHABLE EASY CLEAN COVER: Breathable zippered cover ensures the pillow does not get warm and is machine washable for easy cleaning
  • FULLY GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is our top priority, money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied, no questions asked!

Description

Do you have trouble sleeping because of sciatic or nerve pain? Does your back pain keep waking you up at night? If sciatic pain, lower back pain or hip discomfort keeps you awake at night ComfiLife 100% Memory Foam Knee pillow can help alleviate your pain.
ComfiLife Knee Body Pillow is ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal alignment and support that helps reduce sciatica, lower back, hip or joint pain.
Recommended For: Sciatica Maternity back pain Hip support Knee / leg pain body pillow bolster pillow
Always consult with your physician before using this product for specific health conditions. chiropractic leg rest elevation gift for pregnant women under knee



I wanted to give this product a few days testing before I reviewed it. I have many health issues right now which makes it hard to focus on just one thing while trying to sleep. With a bad back, bad circulation in the legs, and restless leg syndrome you can see giving this pillow an honest review was going to be hard. The first three days went as I thought it would, I just couldn't hold still, but as time went on I noticed how in the middle of the night I was fishing around for this pillow with my legs after kicking it away at some point in my sleep to pull it back to me. I still only sleep about 4 hours at a time, but when I do I notice how much this pillow has helped me, and how I have been able to keep it in place for a longer period of time. .............................................................. So for me, this pillow has helped out a great deal, and my lower back does feel more rested, and I wake up in a great deal of less pain. So it did take some time, but now it may seem silly, but my legs are like a child missing a lost teddy bear when my pillow isn't there.

I researched many knee pillows and I was looking for a product that was not too large and one that was comfortable. I am 5' and 112 lbs side sleeper and this pillow is the perfect size and offers great support. It is very comfortable support and my hip pain is gone. Prior to buying this item, I would use a regular pillow and even tried a neck rest pillow - neither were helpful. I noticed a difference the very first time I used this. It does not squash down but rather provides a temperpedic type of support. I considered a pillow with straps but decided against it after reading reviews of other pillows where it tangled up at night. This pillow stays in place thanks to the design. I often flip sides at night in my sleep and the design of this pillow helps it move with me and stay in place. Definitely would recommend!

My husband recently had knee replacement surgery. His physical therapist recommended he put a pillow between his knees at night. Didn't work well.....so I saw an for your knee pillow and ordered two. My husband is doing better with his new pillow and I'm using one too because my hips bother me at night. They're a little cumbersome at first, but a couple of nights and we're getting used to them. You've made a couple of 86 year old seniors happy!

My husband has been suffering from sciatica pain for the past year. The pain would make sleeping difficult and was really bad when he got out of bed. He is currently going to physical therapy for it but has had very little relief. After one night using this knee pillow he had NO pain when he woke up! The pillow is firm enough to keep your knees separated yet the cover is very soft to the touch. Somehow it seems to move with you in your sleep without falling out of place. Amazing product! We were also impressed with how quickly we received the item.

I only got this pillow today, so I will update this review later on if need be....

I already have plans to get another one of these as a gift for someone this year.

For those who are wondering if this pillow will compress pathetically between your legs, fear not. This is a nice, firm pillow that needs a good deal of pressure to compress to halway it's size. My pillow measures at a little more than 3 and a half inches at the narrowest point. For me, at least, that feels quite wide during use. I was concerned this pillow would feel like nothing, but it is very supportive. Very happy and excited to use this pillow.

Five stars.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment