Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mystery Slime - 4oz - Made in USA

Mystery Slime - 4oz - Made in USA

Mystery Slime - 4oz - Made in USA

Just got it today. Being new to the slime scene, I have no idea what kind this is. But it's crackly and smells pleasant. I definitely want to get more from this vender. I wonder... If I order again, will I get a different one?
And I Will order the mystery slime again. Count on it.
In any case, it's fun not knowing, actually. It's one surprise that doesn't disappoint.
P.S. the little note enclosed & the little extras were very sweet. For just $5, I got a fun surprise, a little bit of sugar and a piece of positive attitude. Not a bad deal. Not a bad deal at all.

I really like this slime and it came with goodies and extra borax it also came with the droplet dropper thing. Yes slime is amazing I absolutely love this sLime

My 11 yr old twins love it!

I was really happy with the slime and they even gave stuff to make my own slime! I can’t wait to try it out! Also the candy was delicious! I expected more slime but the price was still really good and the slime was too!

Good quality slime! My daughter was very happy with it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Mystery Slime I've been wanting to do a "Mystery Slime Collection" for a while, so here it is! These slimes are basically slimes from my regular batches. Since I don't sell 2 oz slimes, I always have a bit left when I pack that I don't know what to do with it, so I started packing them for the Mystery Slime collection. Also, some of them are new slimes coming out, or slimes that I'm experimenting with. I promise these slimes are ALL in GOOD shape, they are all scented and they come in a variety of textures, such as: cloud, cloud cream, butter, clear, floam, etc. What you get: One 2, 4, 6 or 8 ounce slime in a high quality twist top plastic container. An instruction sheet with how to care for your slime - READ IT :) Activator, in case your slime arrives sticky (the heat during shipping can cause this) A valuable coupon to say thank you for the order :) Surprise treat/candy * Not recommended for kids under 3 years of age. * DO NOT CONSUME! -------------------------------------------------------------------- Watch my videos in Instagram: Artistic.Slimez -------------------------------------------------------------------- Check my listing for other types of slime I sell: * Fluffy slime * Clear slime * Butter slime * Fishbowl slime * Glitter slime * Floam Slime * Regular Slime * Birthday Cake Slime * cloud slime



    Not a big fan of floams but that wasn’t my choice i loved the slime but over a few days the smell was bad and smelt rotten 😕

    it was amazing!!! I got a mint colored one that smelled just like mint! It was a bit sticky but I don't blame you for that because where I live we had 80° weather when it arrived. Overall amazing and will recommend to friends!

    My 9 year old loved it! “Smelled and felt amazing” is how she described it. We will be ordering from
    This seller again!

     Love it just got it today and it smells so good stretchy, clicky and crunchy a little sticky but the borax helped

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment