
I love these! I was looking everywhere for these (Walmart, Target, Michael's, Hobby Lobby) and couldn't find them. I went to Amazon and found exactly what I needed at a great price! I used them to make a mason jar table arrangement for my sister for Christmas and she loved it! I used 3 for that project and kept the other 3 to make something for myself.
I don't have a crafty bone in my body but for these lights at least I'll give it a shot!! They are beautiful and delicate. They are light by a battery so you can put them just about anywhere you want. I have included some photos of craft IDEAS where you can use these lights. I have not used these lights yet. None of these crafts are mine. I found them on Pinterest. I am trying to make the fairy lights, but sadly they don't look nearly as amazing as this photo. (Like I said I am not crafty lol.) These lights those are great for fairy lights, wreaths, holiday stockings or just about any place you want to put them. They are light up by battery so you don't have to worry about finding an outlet. They each take 2 watch batteries. The wire makes it easy to either wrap the lights anywhere you want or you can just have it hang loose. Perfect for any crafter or artist.
Absolutely love this product.
The lights are durable, flexible and bright.
The batteries last a long time... I left one unit on for a week straight.
My Halloween candy table is still glowing bright (three days later) and all the kids loved it on Halloween night.
These lights are super fun and perfect for DIY projects.
I love these little fairy lights! The strings of lights were ready to use as soon as I got them. These little battery powered lights give off a warm light and can be manipulated around decorations, costumes, or almost anywhere I choose to put them because they are on a thin wire. They are sturdy lights but the wire is thin enough to not be noticed much when the lights are on or off. There is also a large enough space between lights that you can wedge the wires into crevices or loop around items.
The on/off switch is easily accessed with a little extra wire at that end so you can move it to make it more accessible. These also don't get hot, so they work perfect for decorating the plants or other heat sensitive things.
I highly recommend these if you're looking to light up or decorate areas where plugged in lights are difficult. Centerpieces would be perfect with these and add a warm atmosphere. This year I will be getting more for the garland on my banister but these aren't just for holiday decorations.
I do recommend getting some extra batteries. I use one of these as a nighlight so the extended use wore out the batteries that come with it. These are easy to change. When you open the tab that has the on off switch, the two batteries are there in opposite directions. simply take out the back one first which is easier to get out and then use a pen or pointed object to get the other battery out. Make sure to put the batteries back in properly opposite from one another so you don't have to pry the battery back out!
Bought this for decor for our rehearsal dinner along with all the stuff linked below. taped the battery pack of the lights to the lid of a mason jar, filled the bottom of the jar with various amounts of the scatter, and placed atop a burlap runner, and scattered more of the "trinkets" around the burlap= Victory! The battery in the lights lasted well over 8 hours.
GDEALER 6 Pack Fairy String Lights 7.2ft 20LED Starry String Lights Battery Powered Copper Wire Lights Firefly Lights Leds LED Moon Lights for DIY Dinner Party Decoration Costume Making Warm White
Ginger Ray Table Scatter Vintage Pearls/for Weddings or Parties, IvoryM-W 100PCS Letters Wood Slices Heart Shaped DIY Wood Log Slices for DIY Crafts Wedding (Shape of Heart)ElE&GANT 1000Pcs 8mm Clear Acrylic Diamond Gems For Table Scatter Table Confetti

Feature Product
- Easy Operation: offer 48 hours lighting(NON-PLUG IN), the batteries can be replaced easily.
- Wide Application: good for DIY Decorations Wedding Party Dinner Table Halloween Christmas
- Portable: you can easily carry and place the lights anywhere you like.
- Safe to Touch: Low power & heat insulated copper wire will not make it overheat during usage.
- 1Year Warranty Customer Service:GDEALER offers 1 year warranty for all string lights sold by Global Dealer. Contact us via Amazon message box if you meet some issues or have some advice.
Description
When these arrived, I was surprised by how very small they were. I had purchased them to place in glass jars as lantern-type decor for a party. As a began to unravel the wires, I realized how long they actually were! Enough lights on each strand to fill a large mason jar and look magical. The battery packs are small enough to be adhered to in inside of the lid of both small- and wide- mouth jars, and are easily turned on by a small switch. I'm really impressed with the quality; all arrived in working order and stayed lit throughout our event. I will say, however, that the lights, as with most LEDs, are not quite as warm as the photo would suggest, and the wires do seem a bit fragile, but neither were problems for me. I expect these to hold up for quite some time. Good purchase!
I've tested all 6 strings, but so far have only used one. One string is just the right length to put among an autumn leaf garland on my mantle. I hid the on-off switch behind a decorative pumpkin. I really like how it looks. I've noticed that when I hold the switch to turn the lights off, the lights will flicker, as if something might be loose but they work just fine otherwise. I've used them for about a week, 4-5 hours a night, and they are still boring brightly. Very satisfied with this purchase. *Added* I recently purchases a second box of these lights to use in centerpieces for a class reunion.
Gdealer 6pack fairy string lights 7 .2 ft 20LED starry string lights battery powered are adorable.
They use those little flat round batteries, which I advise stocking up on because the battery life is short.
I put these on a Christmas display to be lit every night. Initially the lights were quite bright! They've been on a total of 10 hrs in less than a week and the batteries or the string need replacing. A screwdriver for battery replacement comes with the set.
For convenience I'll probably just switch out the string, good thing for the multipack. The short battery life is a CON i see in these. Another CON is each string does not measure 7.2 ft. The display one string is on is quite small and one string was perfect size.
BIg PLUS is The lights are cool to the touch , much cooler than lights we put on the tree.
There's an on/off switch on the battery case. The battery case is a bit wonky but it is easy to hide, just don't hang (mount to object if needed).
I thought the lights would twinkle but there's just the steady on or OFF setting.
Overall I like the multi pack light set. The box they are packed in is about the size of a watch box, with no other protection than individual plastic wrap.
Definitely recommend for one season use. If you intend to use these for other holidays stock up on the batteries they need.
Came super fast. Every string worked. Packed beautifully.
Bought these lights for wedding decor. They’re the perfect shade of gold: not too yellow and not too white. However, make sure you untangle them carefully. They arrive wrapped up. The copper wiring is not necessarily fragile but if you aren’t careful about straightening it out, you will get a crinkle and the copper wire may snap in half. Once broken, the lights won’t work and you cannot simply twist the copper to fuse the connection - you must touch the broken tips together in order for it to work again and that’s nearly impossible.

0 comments:
Post a Comment