Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 40 Medium 2 Count ( Color May Vary )

Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 40 Medium 2 Count ( Color May Vary )

Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 40 Medium 2 Count ( Color May Vary )

I brush longer than a minute getting every tooth front back and under with this tooth brush I have bought it many times, I didn't go to the dentist for 5 years and had no cavities or plaque. So long as you brush at least twice a day and get every tooth front and back and dont forget to floss you can be dentist visit free, but I would still recommend a yearly check up

I like the fact that the outer most row of bristles are rubber. The combination of the tradional bristles with the rubber is a pleasant change.

The toothbrushes are great for the price and clean more thoroughly than the ones I used previously.

This is extremely nitpicky but in the image the colors for the two brushes are blue and pink and I received one that was blue and another that was gray. I was hoping to give the pink one to my girlfriend simply because she likes the color so was slightly disappointed at that.

love this toothbrush although i ordered it by mistake because i usually get soft or extra soft... this doesn't feel medium to me and the cage of plastic teeth around the outside of the bristles i thought were so strange but whatever, it works.

I specifically was looking for a toothbrush with angled bristles, as they are supposedly better at preventing cavities. After trying these toothbrushes, my teeth do feel cleaner compared to other new toothbrushes I have tried. I do not care too much for the gum stimulation part, but I also do not necessarily need that in a toothbrush. Overall, these toothbrushes do what they are advertised to do and I am happy with them so far.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CrissCross Bristle technology helps whiten between teeth
  • Perfectly angled bristles help lift out and sweep away plaque
  • Power Tip Bristles help clean hard-to-reach places
  • Helps whiten teeth by removing surface stains
  • Soft Gum Massagers gently massage and stimulate gums

Description

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush has unique CrissCross Bristles that are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant.



These toothbrushes got here on time. They are the best! I love them because they clean my teeth, thoroughly. I would recommend them to everyone! The bristles on the outer ridges are rubbery, so they clean my gums very well.

I was doubtful about a regular old toothbrush being all that impactful but I really really like these. The bristles are strong so I feel like I'm really scrubing without much pressure and my gums are hit too. I like them better than the mechanical version because I have more control.

Best toothbrush on the market in my opinion. Covers a large area without being too big. Lasts a long time before having to replace. Very comfortable brush that gets the job done.

This is a big toothbrush. It's probably wider and thicker than your previous ones, but the bristles are awesome. Their design allows them to reach deep into the crevices between teeth to clean thoroughly. I'm a fan.

Excellent deal!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment