
In my house, if I don't mark my coffee mugs, they get lost via my husband. Sometimes they show back up a week or 2 later, sometimes they are never seen again. I have now resorted to, not only buying girly colored cups, but I put my name on them too. These decals have been AWESOME! They look great and we're a simple and inexpensive way to identify what is mine. Thanks HouseofCrafts, I'll be back soon!
Very pleased, for the price. Delivered quickly. A little hard to peel off but once i worked with it, I was successful in peeling and applying.
This product was the solution for my search to find a way to customize my Yeti tumbler. Being a college student, I am in an atmosphere where many other people have similar cups, and I wanted a way to have mine personalized.
I viewed several similar products in search of a product that was durable, easy to apply, and looked good. This product was able to meet all of my criteria. Using the instructions listed in the product details, I applied it to my cup as soon as it arrived. The entire application process took less than 5 minutes, and I had the customized cup I desired, as a result. The next test was to wash it. Unfortunately, the instructions state that the product must be hand washed only. But, by following the instructions and hand washing the product, the sticker seemed to be unaffected by the wash.
I ordered the standard 3 inch sticker to use on my 20 ounce tumbler and it is proportional just as I wanted. The silver color accents the silver metal pieces on my cup and stands out against the seafoam color.
Overall, I am very happy and my cup has received several compliments.
These are great and exactly what I was looking for to jazz up our Yeti's and Corksicles. If you follow the instructions, they apply well and very easily. The colors are true as is the sizing. It would be cool if you could see your lettering in full before purchasing (in the font selected), but that is minor. Very happy with these and have used 4 of them now.
I got the hologram white decal with my name & it looks stunning on my tumbler. It shows up pink, purple & blue all at the same time, so it's really nice to work at. I thought it would be a little bigger but the size is actually perfect for my cup.

Feature Product
- ♥ Decal Sizing Suggestions ♥ Water Bottles , Laptops, Tablets, Yeti Cups : 2-4 Inches Car Windows, Shadow Box Art, etc. : 4-6 Inches Doors, Walls, : 6-8 Inches Please measure the desired area before placing order, to ensure correct sizing.
- ♥ ♥ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ♥ Step 1: Clean with Rubbing Alcohol only. Step 2: Burnish (rub design with straight edge like credit card) Step 3: Slowly remove the backing from the vinyl (backing is solid white or light blue, not transparent) Step 4: Place decal (still attached to the transfer which is transparent) on the chosen surface. Step 5: Smooth out decal with hands or straight edge like a credit card. Step 6: Slowly peel back the masking revealing the monogram or decal.
Description
Personalized Name Vinyl Decal Sticker
This decal is measured by LENGTH
Vinyl Decals can be applied to any flat or slightly curved surface such as :
- Car Windows
- Tumbler Cups, Water Bottles, Yeti Cups, Coffee Cups.
- Personalize Laptops, Tablets, iPads, etc.
- Mailboxes, Shadow Box Art.
All decals come with clear transfer tape already applied for easy application. These decals are hand crafted using HIGH QUALITY 3yr Outdoor vinyl, which is removable but not reusable nor repositionable. If this decal is for a cup, tumbler, yeti, etc. Please hand wash only.
♥ ♥ Height of each font may vary depending on length of the name . ♥
♥ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ♥
Step 1: Clean with Rubbing Alcohol only.
Step 2: Rub design with straight edge like credit card)
Step 3: Slowly remove the backing from the vinyl {backing is solid white or light blue, not transparent}
Step 4: Place decal {still attached to the transfer which is transparent} on the chosen surface.
Step 5: Smooth out decal with hands or straight edge like a credit card.
Step 6: Slowly peel back the transparent masking revealing the monogram or decal.
♥ We accept all custom orders and requests just send me a message and I can work with you on any project you have in mind. All custom orders will be verified with buyer before we begin working on any custom orders.
Return/Refund Policy
♥ At this time returns are not accepted due to the nature of customization, and personalization that goes into creating each decal. However if anything is wrong with your decal on our behalf we will do everything in our power to make it right. Full refunds and partial refunds are accepted / issued on a case by case basis ♥ Thanks for stopping by - House Of Crafts 01 Handmade @ Amazon
My package came a day later than expecred, but overall, I love the decal. The color looks good and it sticks well. I wish it was a little bigger but I was unsure of what size to order. So I will order another one for the other side of my cup.
Attached very nicely to my Members Mark tumbler that I purchased from Sam's. I have washed it several times (by hand) and it is still very secure.
Arrived promptly, easy to apply, have proved to be durable through many washings. Especially liked the white holographic one on my teal tumbler. Have received compliments every time I carry the tumblers on both the decal and the font.
Great quality and easy to apply to any cup. I bought some other ones from another place and these were so much easier to apply and looked like better quality. Would definitely recommend these.
Exactly what I wanted! I have refered a few friends to this link because now they want one loL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment