Thursday, October 17, 2019

Funny Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Wet My Plants ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth.

Funny Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Wet My Plants ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth.

Funny Dishcloth/Tea Towel ~ I Wet My Plants ~ Funny Kitchen Cloth.

I spend a lot of time watering plants at my work, and keep this little towel attached to my uniform for my hands. It brings a smile to everyone who sees it Thanks!

My daughter loves this. These towels are not just cute but useful too, they are very large.

Funny, I get so many compliments on it. Bigger and arrived quicker than expected.

Bought it as a gift. The two people I gave it to loved it

the picture and the saying were perfect for recipient


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I Wet My Plants Dish Towel. Brighten up your home with this cute and funny flour sack dish cloth! These towels make the perfect punny gift for a housewarming, wedding, or perhaps as a birthday present for the gardener in your life.

    Laughing burns calories, so use these punny towels for giggle filled dish drying, or as a charming hand towel for your bathroom.


    Original design, hand drawn and screen-printed by artists in Asheville, NC
    Towels measure 28x28 inches
    Towels are white
    Screen printed with Black eco-friendly ink



    Got it for my grandma and she loved it!

    Worked out Great. Was a big hit. Great size good absorbsion

    Brings a chuckle to everyone that reads it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment