Thursday, October 31, 2019

RPJC 4x6 Picture Frames Made of Solid Wood High Definition Glass for Table Top Display and Wall mounting photo frame Black

RPJC 4x6 Picture Frames Made of Solid Wood High Definition Glass for Table Top Display and Wall mounting photo frame Black

RPJC 4x6 Picture Frames Made of Solid Wood High Definition Glass for Table Top Display and Wall mounting photo frame Black

I bought the 5x7 frame. Nice quality, the black color is rich and no variations or inconsistencies in the coloring. The way you put a picture it in is very easy.

Great! However leaving 4 stars because when we hung the frame up on the wall a small portion of the stand shows. Not as huge deal cuz I’m not picky but seems like it shouldn’t show if there’s a hook to hang it up vs stand it on a flat surface.

Absolutely no flaws on this Frame when I received it. The corners are well bonded together their smooth and very even. A very nice frame. I got the wood one. I know there are several different ones you can get so I'm not sure if this review is for a bunch of them or if it's for the one that I specifically purchased but I love this frame and I will be purchasing more for my daughters school pictures and they're just all around nice. It's really hard to find nice frames and I'm really glad I found this.

It's perfect! Very nice frame for the price. Arrived in perfect condition. Packaged very well. Back has two loops for hanging, which I like because it will stay straight on the wall. The color really doesn't look like wood but it is a nice material that looks very nice on the wall. I am planning to purchase a couple more of these in different sizes to complete my wall decor.

I bought this frame for an 11x14 poster calander (Linnea) and it’s perfect. The mat is very nice and is removable to frame a larger piece. I took it out and will save it to use with something else. The shipping was fast, well packaged and the frame arrived undamaged. Lightweight and hangs easily on the wall.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THE RPJC PHOTO FRAME ADVANTAGE:Frame Made of solid wood ,Environmental paint,High Definition Glass,High quality and durable.Ready to hang the frame on the wall or display on desktop.
  • Size:Fits 4x6 inch Photos!Actual Frame size (finished size) is 5-1/4"x7"x3/4" and the frame is 1 inches wide.
  • Environmental: Low lead paint,P2 MDF back,Natural wood.
  • STURDY DESIGN:Traditionally designed frame with amazing durability. Comes with easy opening tabs at the back for easy access. The frame is provided with wall hooks (portrait and landscape). polished glass front gives a clear view of your picture and preserves the life of your photo. Extremely carefully packaged to ensure it arrives safely!
  • This frame showcases beautiful natural wood and traditional craftsmanship that blends perfectly with any space An accent in any room, this frame pairs well with family photos, eclectic pr ints and is great for gift ing at housewarm ing parties, baby showers and at family events.Order with confidence, click and add to cart now.

Description

Give your new favorite photo a place of prominence with the 4x6 Natural Wood Frame from Threshold. and gives it a neutral surrounding, letting your image shine. Picture Frame Made of wood and glass Number of Pieces: 1 Frame Material: Wood Surface Cover Material: Glass Matting: No Mat Frame Display: Hanging Triangle, Easel Back Frame Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean Frame Dimensions: 5-1/4"x7"x3/4" Weight: 0.4 pounds Assembly Details: no assembly required Total number of images held: 1 Home Placement: tabletop or wall mount Standard Image Size Held:4 x6 inches Assembly Details: no assembly required Use Frame For: Photographs



This product shipped quickly and was in good shape upon arrival with no scratches or nicks. It has a little hook that is moveable which I like thats on the cardboard insert behind the photo. The little spin tabs that hold the back in dont all go all the way under but are somewhat sideways with just the edge underneath. It holds solid but looks like it might not just visually. I put my photo in front of the matting because I didnt want to cover any of it up because its an artwork gift and I used the mat to cover the edges like a background. It works great and looks great and I cant wait to give it to my friend!

I ordered the frame and it came in perfect shape! It is solid and thankfully it isn't flimsy. I ordered the Black 5x7 wood frame. I also appreciate how easy it is to put together!! You won't have to pull/bend the clips or tabs ( which sometimes hurt) as they rotate into place. SMART!!
I also appreciate that there is hardware already in place for wall mounting, and there's also the stand option for tables or dressers. Can't beat the price either!
NO COMPLAINTS!!
Thanks!! ~Geo

They look nice and are easily hung. There was some issue with the back hanging clasp being loose on a few, which made the picture tip to one side since the hook (for horizontal hanging) isn't in the center of the frame.

I bought the 11 x 14. For the price, this is a surprisingly heavy and sturdy looking frame. Protects and displays my etsy art print very nicely. The back of it is where you can see costs were cut - the back looks and feels like the cheap frames you can get at any dollar store, and there is clearly a sticker that says it is made from composite wood in china. More importantly, I'm pretty sure that the description says the frame is supposed to come with a wire to hang the frame, but it doesn't!

Wood frames are good value for the price. The finish is smooth and the color consistent between the three frames we purchased. The corner joints are tight and the glass appears to be good quality. Hanging was easy as the frames come with built in places to attach hanger wire and also have optional built in hanging hook attached to frame. However, this hook slides easily and to properly hang the frame this hook must be carefully centered.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment