Saturday, November 30, 2019

AmazonBasics Blue Diamond Shower Curtain

AmazonBasics Blue Diamond Shower Curtain

AmazonBasics Blue Diamond Shower Curtain

I bought one of these for each bathroom, shower curtain liners, a new piece of art to hang, frames for the art, and new bath mats for under $45 a bathroom...and it gave them an entirely new look. Great, inexpensive bathroom makeover. These are light weight, can easily be thrown in the wash, and finish the room off nicely. I was bummed that the price doubles for some of the prints, including one I wanted. But this print ended up working out perfectly.

I bought this shower curtain for the house I just moved into. The bathroom colors/tile design aren't my favorite ever and I'll probably change some of it but what I really like about this shower curtain is that it has all of the colors in my bathroom but organized in a light, pleasing design. Everything else I've purchased so far goes very well with it. It is very lightweight and doesn't blow into my shower and stick to me. You know how annoying that is! So far I don't have a liner with it because my shower has a deep rim and low flow. It's kept the water off of the floor adequately. It's easy to wash also. I am very happy with it!

This is a very pretty shower curtain! Can't believe the value for the cost! I actually expected something dingy but this far exceeds my expectations. Brightens up my bathroom very nicely and have received 2 compliments so far.

I bought one of these for each bathroom, shower curtain liners, a new piece of art to hang, frames for the art, and new bath mats for under $45 a bathroom...and it gave them an entirely new look. Great, inexpensive bathroom makeover. These are light weight, can easily be thrown in the wash, and finish the room off nicely. I was bummed that the price doubles for some of the prints, including one I wanted. But this print ended up working out perfectly.

Love the color and simple design to separate the bathroom area from the rest of my laundry room. I just hung it two days ago, and expect that it will look good and be easy to clean for a few years. Fabric is very lightweight and moves with a light breeze.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stylish shower curtain with printed pattern
  • Eye-catching print adds a distinctive look to your bathroom
  • Built-in ring holes make installation easy (rings not included)
  • For use with an interior shower curtain liner (not included)
  • Dimensions measure 72 x 72 Inches to fit standard bathtub showers

Description

An Amazon Brand



This is a very nice shower curtain. It's thinner material so not a heavy gauge but it looks very pretty in my bathroom. It was easy to hang. It was slightly wrinkled out of the box and I thought I should iron it but it seems to be smoothing itself out the more showers we take since the steam does it thing! I would purchase this again.

I just painted my bathroom a light grey color and wanted to add crisp white and some teal. This curtain is perfect! The white is bright, and the water drops are about 4 different beautiful colors of teal. It's light and airy. I haven't washed it yet; hope it holds up. Very happy!

I was tired of our neutral-colored shower curtain and wanted a little more color. This shower curtain is so pretty and looks beautiful! Such a steal!

I got the one with the polka dots and it looks just like the picture. It's light and of a nylon like material. Dries fast if it gets wet and gives a bathroom a colorful look. only complaint is that it has slits for the curtain hooks - so not sure how it will hold up over time.

Simple, affordable shower curtain. Really brightens up my dull apartment bathroom. The colors are nice and they go with most decor. The material is pretty substantial and it doesn't look cheap at all. You might want to iron it before hanging or throw it in the dryer to remove wrinkles after opening the package, because they don't go away on their own after being subjected to steam from showers. Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment