Friday, November 1, 2019

AmazonBasics Wood Suit Hangers - 16 Pack, Natural

AmazonBasics Wood Suit Hangers - 16 Pack, Natural

AmazonBasics Wood Suit Hangers - 16 Pack, Natural

These hangers make your clothes look so much better in your closet. It has the same affect as seeing it in the store. I had black velvet hangers and it made looking at my closet such a drag but with these hangers I can actually see what I have and why I bought it in the first place. Thank you for saving my wardrobe!!

LOVE these hangers. They look beautiful.

My room was in need of a facelift, as a college boy I am sure we all know how messy we can get with clothes everywhere. Well I wanted to do some self respect so I bought these amazing wooden hangers and I have been obsess with hanging my clothes as I open my closet, all of my clothes is neatly hanged. I used to have the flimsy hangers; some plastics and some wire framed and those can get really messy when they tangle up. I have been using the Wooden Hangers for over a year now and they have been serving me extremely well. Whilst they are not as cheap as the ones in Ikea, the AmazonBasics are of much higher quality for just a little more $. I would defintely recommend anyone who wants a facelift to really invest in these hangers.

I'm always a little reticent to purchase items from anywhere when you see a consistent downturn in the reviews, always indicates a change in vendor for the worse (at least for the customer). Due to the reasonable price of these hangers we took a chance on a box and we were not disappointed at all in the quality of these hangers. All of the hangers were intact without any breakage, all the cross-rods were secure without any nails sticking out. The finish was well applied and looked really good, all the hooks were stiff to turn, not loose in the sockets. These hangers do not have anything covering the cross-rod to help keep items from slipping off, which would be a welcomed feature, but really isn't important to us as we mostly use a combination of ladder hangers and clipped hangers for pants and skirts.

When it comes to organization tools, I am very particular. I compared and contrasted a lot of different wood hangers before purchasing these. I agree with other reviewers that the cross bar isn't well constructed; two of them arrived partially detached from the rest of the hanger. For me, this wasn't an issue, as I'm not using the hangers for suits. Additionally, the notches on either end present a quality issue for me. White most of the hanger is sanded and varnished, these notches are rough and splintered. They are bad enough to snag fabric, and a few of my shirts have suffered because of them. I've learned to carefully remove delicate items from these hangers. Still, I decided to keep the hangers. They are notably less expensive than other wood hangers, and despite their flaws, they do what they are supposed to do. They're long and sturdy, and they are a major improvement from the plastic hangers that I was using before.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Solid wood construction to hold your heaviest clothes
  • Designed with a chrome swivel hook
  • Precisely cut notches on each end allow for hanging straps
  • Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches (LxWxH)
  • AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty

Description

AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.



These hangers are good for the price. I have purchased these hangers in the past (18 months ago) and the finish was much more smooth then the last batch. I got a few really good smooth hangers out of this batch but most were rough to the touch. I am hoping some light grade sandpaper (300 or 600) will do the trick to make them smooth again. The hangers themselves are very sturdy and have never fallen apart on me. I have heavy (wool) coats hanging on them and they work just fine. They are maple (natural) color and hold up well. These hangers lay completely flat and do not have any curve to them. The metal hanger part swivels 360 degrees. The support bottom bar is wood with very small horizontal lines to keep pants from sliding off.

Pretty good hanger they do some apart if you have too much weight on them but you get so many it's not a problem. I have yet for any of them to damage my clothes and only one came apart so far in the 3-4 months I've had them so I'd say they're pretty good. No splinters either

My front hall closet is full of medium- and heavy-weight coats for my 4 family members. We had been doubling up regular wire hangars from the dry cleaners to accommodate the heavier coats. But these wire hangars would often bend and drop the coats to the floor, and for the medium-weight coats the wire hangars would put a stubborn pocket of misshaped cloth at the shoulders. So, I am happy to switch out all the wire hangars from my coat closet with these wooden hangars. They are lightweight, but sturdy and they hold up even the heaviest of items, like the 5mm farmer john style dive suit we own.

I experienced no issues that some buyers have had. Each hangar was smooth and defect-free.

These are better than the one you get from the bulk sites. The hanger (metal part) is not stripped from the wood. The middle rack has groves to keep those slick pants from sliding off!. This is the 3rd box I purchased and my organized closet is saving me time in the morning. I have replaced all of those cheap hangers with these and could not be happier. I recommend anyone to clean out their closets, donate to crisis centers, and organize their closets for prosperity! I am NOT a snowflake!

I love these. Got rid of all the flimsy hangers in my front hall coat closet -- and, have just these wood suit hangers, all matching now in the freshly cleaned out closet. Feels like a nice reward for cleaning the clutter out of the closet and self respecting like a nice hotel. Yes, we now have matching wooden hangers at our house - I highly recommend you get rid of your junky hangers and treat yourself to these~ ! (No I am not paid to review products).

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment