Saturday, November 2, 2019

FDA cleared OTC HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit with 4 outputs, apply 8 pads at the same time, 15 modes Handheld Electrotherapy device | Electronic Pulse Massager for Electrotherapy Pain Management -- Pain Relief Therapy : Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No. USD723178S

FDA cleared OTC HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit with 4 outputs, apply 8 pads at the same time, 15 modes Handheld Electrotherapy device | Electronic Pulse Massager for Electrotherapy Pain Management -- Pain Relief Therapy : Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No. USD723178S

FDA cleared OTC HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit with 4 outputs, apply 8 pads at the same time, 15 modes Handheld Electrotherapy device | Electronic Pulse Massager for Electrotherapy Pain Management -- Pain Relief Therapy : Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No. USD723178S

There are all kinds of different choices of a TENs unit or an EMS unit. I picked this particular one because it has a ton of reviews and I read through good ones and bad ones. I just decided to go with it since it is inexpensive I didn't mind losing $27 if this didn't do what it is suppose to do. Well to my surprise this thing is AMAZING!!! and I don't think I have been able to go over level 3 on power. It does have different modes that you can use - which doesn't really translate too differently on the way it feels on your muscle. It does have a slight difference with each mode but not really noticeable to me. I like how you can use up to 8 electrodes. and you get 2 different channels. So you can have 4 electrodes on one part of the body then you can have 4 different electrodes on a different part of the body at a different intensity if you want. THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 User Manual.
I love this thing. It is a great quality EMS for what I use it for. I would definitely recommend this to a family member or a friend. LOVE IT!

- If you have learned anything helpful with this review, please let me know by clicking the "yes" button below. Please note I’m not compensated in any way for your vote; however, your positive vote definitely helps me learn what shoppers find as helpful.

This thing is AMAZING. It gets deep down and I can literally feel it melting my sciatica pain away. I'm a Paramedic and had a 400lbs patient fall on me 3 year ago, blowing out 2 disks in my lower back, and I've been a mess ever since. But one night with this machine and I already feel much better. To the people that say it is way to strong, either they got a faulty unit or their pain tolerance is very low. And they have obviously never been to an actual Dr office and used one of these things. On my first night I already have it on the 4th intensity setting for my low back and 3rd for my mid. I do wish there was a slightly more gradual increase on the intensity (why I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5) so you could really dial it in, but I noticed if you go 1 step above what initially feel comfortable, it becomes comfortable very soon and works amazing! There is also something like 15 different modes depending on what body part you place it on, or what rhythm you want, which is excellent for getting the right feel for you and switching it up on each use. Thank you for this amazing product, its literally saving my life and career!

I did lots of research on these and comparable units when searching for a tense unit. Like most people I was diligently searching for relief to my aches and pains while reading through countless reviews from other users. This unit, like others of its kind, has its ups and downs. I'll provide you with my personal pros and cons of this specific product in my experience with owning it these last few months.

Pro's
Stunning battery life
This thing seems to go on forever. I've had the unit hooked up to me, and my wife for multiple hour's at a time relieving pain on different parts of our bodies. I only replaced the batteries after a month of continuous use because the pulses were slowly getting weaker. I could have ran the same batteries it came with for at least another week, I'm sure.

Nice selection of different types of pulses, and electric massages.
I was truly surprised at how many different functions this thing has and how relevant they are to each specific body part. A real treat

Ease of use.
This unit is so simple to use and attach attached the wires. Even with my pain I was easily able to do it myself.

Pads Stick
High quality, and not to mention reusable pads, are very easy to clean and very easy to maintain it makes the robustness of this unit even more appealing. After all half the struggle is the pads themselves it's a hassle when pads don't stick and fiddling with them while you're in pain these pads are a no-brainer. Still using the same 4 pads that I started with. They're super easy to clean light damp washcloth easily cleans the pads for reusing I absolutely love them.

Simplistic starting of unit
I read some of the reviews that it said that this thing when they first turn it on had cause them great pain and was out of control I find that personally hard to believe. When I first turn this unit on it doesn't even send a signal through the wires by gradually pressing the up button maybe once or twice I'm at the exact level I need to be for my pain.

Unit Packaging
The packaging for this unit is superb I still use it to take out and store the unit itself to this day it's robust enough that it handles opening and closing many times and compact enough that storing it in its original box is it very easy

Cons
Unit lighting
While lighting is sufficient when using the unit and making different selections when necessary the time out time for the backlight seems a little short. In under lit areas such as night time it can be difficult to make a different selection between a pulse and a massager if you don't already know or have memorized the button locations a backlight for all the buttons would have been a nice addition to this unit as the back side only lasts a few seconds.

Kids think the unit's fun too
Be wary as I had to my kids decided to test out this unit the unit can be overpowered if the up buttons are continuously pressed something my two children found quite appealing when using it on each other without my knowledge

Overall I wasn't really sure what to think of this unit when I bought it but I know I was excited to receive it. Upon receiving it I haven't stopped using it and still keep it around while my symptoms have changed and I ended up having to have surgery I'm looking forward to having this unit when Physical Therapy comes around in two months I'm thankful for it's inexpensive cost and durability. In comparison to other units its cost is absolutely outstanding. Affordable and very effective Quality and relief in the palm of your hand.

I suffer from ovarian cysts and endometriosis. My mentrual cramps are no joke. Sometimes I can’t even get out of bed.

I bought this unit after seeing an ad for a similar machine targeted only for menstrual cramps. The device in the ad was small and portable but very expensive. The reviews were not great and some offered a TENS unit as an alternate to that device. I had never heard of a TENS unit so I searched it up on Amazon.

This device was one of the top results that showed up. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try since it was not expensive. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION! I tried it out last month on the second day of my period (worst pain is usually 2nd and 3rd day for me). As soon as I placed the device on my abdomen, I felt relief. Its like the pain was masked by the small pulses that came from the device. The stronger the cramps, the more I added intesity to the device. It was a life changer! There are different modes on the device so you have to play around with the one that you like most. I use the hip mode on level 2-3 intesity (depending on how severe my cramps are). I leave it on for 2-3 hrs at a time. Sometimes more. I would rather have this on all day than drink strong pain meds. The crazy thing is that I am not even using half if the intensity in the device! If I ever need more, I can just keep adding until I find relief.

If you suffer from painful mentrual cramps, I suggest you buy this device. You won’t regret it!

I was suffering terribly and paid for same day shipping. I ordered it in the afternoon and it arrived by 5:30 p.pm.!! I read all of the prior reviews from users, and many were so positive. I am so glad I purchased this unit - it is everything I had hoped for. I have RA and it affects several different areas. No problem - with this TENS unit, I can place the electrodes on the different spots and get relief all at once. It has eight electrode pads. Shoulders, hips, back - all getting treatment at once. I would definitely recommend this unit. Great value!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Buttons are clearly labelled with words like "Neck", "Shoulder","Back", "Elbow", "Hip", "Ankle","Knee", "Foot/Hand", "Wrist",not "Pulse-Width", or "Waveform." The large LCD display with new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted area, including the type of massage"Knead, Acu (Acupuncture), Tap, Cupping, Scraping (Gusha),Random" and the time left on the cycle.
  • New Features: 15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable. High Intensity - 4 outputs can output the same 20 levels of intensity, no matter you use 1 output or 4 outputs at the same time without dividing the strength by 8 pads.
  • Effective - 9 Auto Stimulation Programs, Fully-adjustable Speed & Intensity, 6 Selectable Massage Settings, High-Frequency Pulses to Provide Pain Relief. -THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual
  • If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device. Any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician. Caution should be used: following recent surgical procedures when muscle contraction may disrupt the healing process.
  • Some patients may experience skin irritation, burn or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium. The irritation can usually be reduced by using an alternate conductive medium, or alternate electrode placement. -Electrode placement and stimulation settings should be based on the guidance of the prescribing practitioner. -The device should be used only with the leads and electrodes recommended for use by the manufacturer

Description

Directions for use: Press the wire plug to the output port at the top of the unit; Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wire by inserting pins to the female pin electrodes; Make sure each part connected firmly. Remove the protective film and place the electrode pads on the targeted area, making sure that both pads are attached on the skin tightly and not overlapping; Turn on the unit via the on/off switch; it will automatically start from mode 1 and level 1; Change the modes by pressing one of the 15 different mode buttons displayed on the front of your device; To Control your A1/A2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the left hand side of the device. Increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel A in use; Please increase the intensity gradually and gently to test your acceptance level of the intensity; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel A in use; To control your B1/B2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the right-hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel B in use; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel B in use; Intensity should be set at a level where you will experience some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a "comfortable" treatment. The treatment should not be painful Gradually and gently increase the frequency by pressing speed (+) button for the channel in use; to decrease the speed, press the (-) button for the channel in use; To Control your A1/A2, B1/B2 ports use the speed buttons located on the front of the device. *Please follow the Directions for use in our user manual carefully. Incorrect operation might cause unexpected shocking. *YK15AB is a HIGH INTENSITY TENS&PMS Device. Note : Device is FREE.



Hello, I recently purchased this product and if your looking for relief, look no further. This product has done wonders for me, I've had some sacro-illilac along with lumbar spine pain. I use this every day for one to two hours, and makes a world of difference. This product has programmed settings to target specific areas, allowing maximum efficiency in working out tight muscles and inflammation. Highly recommended, made locally in Kansas City, MO (local to me). Customer service also emailed me personally checking on how I liked their product and letting me know they are there if I need anything. My only complaint about the product is I wish there was a lock button to keep intensity at the same adjustment, if you bump intensity Button after getting it to where you want it'll move, a lock button would take care of this.

I saw a device like this at a gun show and the price was $100 for the regular guy and $150 if you want to impress your friends. I never knew the real difference. When I asked for the guy's card so I could research the concept, he told me cards were for people who aren't serious. I shrugged and walked away. When I got home I read that the concept of these devices is based in reality, so I ordered up this one. Consider me a skeptical person. Well lo and behold, I mysteriously pull something with a latin name and I wind up with numbness and tingling in my toes and pain in my lower left back (upper butt). Doc told me I irritated a muscle, it's pinching my sciatica, take these pills, and in 2 weeks you'll be fine. I went home and have spent the last couple of days trying to get in a position to relieve pressure on that precious nerve. I decided to try this device. Wow. Relief is here. Screw the science, I'm sitting up typing this. Could it be a coincidence? Yup. For this price, I'd spend it to find out. I experienced some anecdotal relief on elbow, knee, etc., but this thing brought me out of extreme discomfort and will be in my travel kit wherever I go. I might keep one in my glove compartment. One feature I really like is that when you switch between modes, the intensity reverts to the lowest setting so you aren't surprised when a new mode starts. I also like the time out. I have slept with it running knowing it'll time out.

I have an L4 disc injury and try different things to relief the pain. Being a Transportation Mgr I spend a lot of time in trailer yard moving around. Doing this when I came home woke up to no pain for the first time. Buying one for a family member with knee, back issues. Great product

All the positive reviews are true My wife got one and then, after she tried it, I had to get one too. We love ours because it immediately reduces pain and relaxes muscles. My wife took hers on a shopping trip yesterday and when her shoulders became painfully tense, she just applied the unit in the car and the pain just went away. We also think it has a healing effect on our knees since there is noticeable relief from swelling and inflammation. It's also nice to have two separate channels and up to 8 pads so that, for example, you can treat a knee and shoulders at the same time. I was afraid that it would not be so portable because of the control unit size but have had no problem hitching to a belt or carrying in a pocket. You could probably use a fanny pack if necessary also. The pads are comfortable and we really like not having to mess with gel...just smooth the pad with a little drop of water after use before storing on the plastic sheet! All around great!

I've waited several weeks to review this item now having used it many times. I am recovering from ACL reconstruction surgery with hamstring graft where they cut my acl out and built me a new one by slicing off part of my hamstring and drilling and attaching it where my acl was. My physical therapist was using an electronic muscle stimulator on my knee and that's when I decided to buy one. When one has knee surgery, ones quad muscles pretty much shut down and there is muscle loss. A good ems is used to stimulate the muscle action again. This unit is awesome for 27 freaking dollars. Can it replicate exactly the one they're using at my PT? No. But it's got 15 settings and all those channels which gives a person a ton of options. And this one can definitely stimulate muscles so they're moving like a mad scientist movie. It's creepy but I know it's effective and needful for my dead quads. They are slowly waking up. (It's fluid on ones knee that shuts down a quad muscle, not surgery per se) I love this thing. And you know what? So does my wife who gets a knot in her back with regularity so I dug this out, hooked her up, and she was so relieved as this things massaged her muscles better than what I can do with my hands and knuckles. That made me very happy with this purchase. This is not much money for a very good unit. I notice in the description that it doesn't say a lot about being an EMS unit. It definitely is. This can make your muscles move and not just send small pulses through them which is the difference between EMS and TENS. This does both as TENS is just the lower settings. If a unit doesn't contract your muscles involuntarily, it's only a TENS unit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment