Friday, November 29, 2019

Genuine Philips Sonicare E-Series replacement toothbrush heads, HX7022/66, 2-pk

Genuine Philips Sonicare E-Series replacement toothbrush heads, HX7022/66, 2-pk

Genuine Philips Sonicare E-Series replacement toothbrush heads, HX7022/66, 2-pk

I'm back to original parts. I tried some of the third party replacement brushes and it was hit or miss. Sometimes from the same seller, they would be identical in performance to the Sonicare original brushes and other times they were about half as good (power transmission would be at about half or brushes would fall out.)

Overall, I've decided it's worth the extra money to guarantee the quality. I still think they charge too much for them, but I can't deny that they make a great tooth brush.

These heads were costly, but they work great. I was surprised how much stronger the new heads vibrate. I did not realize how weak my old head was until I tried the replacement head! I am thankful they are available so I don't have to throw out my electric toothbrush base and buy an new one.

I am not a paid reviewer. I purchase merchandise from Amazon on a weekly basis. I wait until I have used the product to form an honest opinion of it before posting a review. I will answer questions unless I feel the seller should respond.

You pay a little premium for getting the authentic replacement heads, but it's still cheaper than getting them at BB&B, etc. your reward over the knockoff brands is a toothbrush that is nice and quiet when operated. I have gotten the alternative brands before and the sound is awful - wake the dead annoying. Certainly a problem if your toddler is sleeping down the hall. The difference seems to be in the size/orientation of the magnet at the base of the head. Until someone figures a out a way to match the sonicare heads, don't waste your time trying to save a couple bucks.

Works perfectly! Great price for a set of two.
I also bought this customizable toothbrush holder for it, and it works great!

CUSTOMIZABLE Toothbrush Head Holder for Philips Sonicare Advance Model e-Series (2 Slots)

Great product, I order these for my Sonicare toothbrush mainly because Amazon sells them much cheaper then anywhere else (except for the larger packs found at Sam's Club and Costco). These toothbrush replacements are well built last just as long as any you buy from the store, but buyer beware; when buying from sellers other then Amazon you may receive units that are of subpar build quality.

For instance I order a set and only one worked, when I pressed the toothbrush too my mouth that ultra-fast oscillation stopped and the toothbrush became just any other toothbrush.

I enjoyed using my sonicare toothbrush so much, that I decided to buy one for my fiancé. Find these replacement heads through Amazon is a great value, just make sure you buy them from a reputable source.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush head
  • Compatible with screw on Philips handles: Advance, Essence, Elite, CleanCare and Xtreme handles. Not compatible with Essence+
  • #1 Recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
  • Up to 2x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
  • Dentists recommend replacement every 3 months for optimal results

Description

Maintaining good oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare e-Series Standard toothbrush heads. These screw-on replacement brush heads remove up to 2x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush. e-Series also features an angled neck and contoured bristles to help you easily maneuver the brush and focus on hard-to-reach areas where plaque can hide. The blue reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every 3 months as recommended by the American Dental Association. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips’ unique Sonicare technology. Essential Oil Warning: Toothpaste containing essential oils can damage your brush head. Avoid direct contact with products that contain essential oils or coconut oil. Use may result in bristle tufts dislodging.



These aren't copies of the sonicare brushes, but rather the real replacements. Yes, they do cost more than the knock-offs, but the significant difference in performance and durability makes it worth it. Like so many others, I bought the cheaper ones first, thinking there couldn't be much difference, but those went into the bin, so they were a total waste. These fit seamlessly and actually seat onto the handle properly. The bristles aren't rough like the knock-offs I bought before, and they last the correct amount of time. I would recommend these over the copies without hesitation.

Hi Amazonians...Here is my review of the Philips Sonicare Tooth Brushes. First, for all of you out there who brush your teeth, the Philips Sonicare replacement tooth brushes are not cheap. They are a bit pricy for those of us on fixed incomes but they last a long time. I made a mistake and purchased the "Generic" replacement toothbrushes and I'll never do that again. The Generic brushes sound like a chain saw when they run and I wonder if they may damage the power handle. The O.E.M brushes are nice and quiet and seem to run perfectly in the power handle. Although, I think they are costly, they do work as good as the ones that came with the original toothbrush, last a long time, and work quietly. So Pastor George gives these replacement brushes a big 5 star rating. So happy brushing and see your dentist often. Remember this is Pastor George, and I wouldn't steer you wrong.

This OEM version noticeably better than knockoffs.
Also try resetting your brush handle to like-new, for a new experience. Press and hold the power button together with the intensity button (intensity up) and the mode button for at least 2 seconds. You will hear 3 beeps and see the battery light flashing green.

my recharging brush had been replaced almost a month or so after I got it, the battery has lasted extremely well, the seal on the unit is tight unlike the AA version, so it was so nice to see I could keep this brush instead of wasting money on the newer model since local stores no longer carried the old heads, these are great OEM heads, not knock offs

I have an older Sonicare toothbrush and these replacement heads are different than the ones I've been buying all along. I was reluctant to buy these but the details stated they would fit my model of my Sonicare toothbrush.

I actually like them better than what I've been using all this time. These have a thinner, more flexible stem and even the brush head is designed differently. It is designed better, to better and more easily brush your back teeth in all areas. The replacement heads I've always used before this are kind of clunky and ridged. They were almost like sticking a ridged stick with a brush on the end of it into your mouth. No flexibility. These HX7022/66 Eseries Standard Replacement Brush Heads just feel easier to use and better to get to those back teeth and all other teeth. I really like these, which is why I gave them 5 stars.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment