Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Handmade Soap Ends Sampler

Handmade Soap Ends Sampler

Handmade Soap Ends Sampler

I ordered this since I saw them featured one day when I was browsing Amazon and I love homemade soaps. I got sampler to see how I liked them. I am very impressed with not only how well packaged and pretty they arrange everything but how organized and clearly marked it is. They put in neat little box with prettily tied bow with their card and it has cheat sheet card inside that identifies all the soaps they sent by not only scent by color so you can tell them apart. They also were nice enough to send bonus gift of one of their lip balms which smells great and is honestly my new favorite! Definitely will order from them again.

Oh my! These soaps smell amazing. I haven’t used them yet but I’m excited to try each one. They sent me a chapstick which is wonderful because I was thinking of buying one. Now after trying that I will buy more. Love love love. Especially the Hibiscus Rose Geranium and Patchouli lime. Such a beautiful Patchouli Smell.

Update: This soap still smells amazing. I love the different soaps. It may be a smell overload in the box but they smell distinctly different when you use them. They make my skin incredibly soft. Some have a small amount of grit in them for extra exfoliating. Love love love! My skin hasn’t been this soft in a while, I have KP and this cleared it up and I love buying homemade soaps... farmers markets... etc this soap is awesome. Try the sampler. It’s worth it. The chapstick is awesome too.

I have purchased soap ends regularly and everyone who comes to visit receives one as their guest soap. I have so many friends that ask me to take one
with them when they leave. Now when We have guests stay they receive their own same sample box as a parting gift. Great product. Thank you!

This arrived in a super cute box with a very pretty ribbon. There is a card describing the color and scent of each soap. My husband thought the smell was pretty strong in the box but using each soap piece by itself was not. I’m not sure how many different types of soaps this company makes but I think I’d prefer to pick the types of scents .. Floral, citrus .. earthy.

I ordered these to try different varieties and see which we liked the best. My husband and I both have sensitive skin so we're pretty careful with what we use. The soaps came in packaged ready for gift-giving, very nice for a man or woman. Inside there was a card with the types of soaps listed. Even the kids wanted to check them out and we liked the was they all smelled. We've tried a few since and they're all a great quality, they smell nice, and they don't dry or irritate the skin. We'll be picking a couple of favorites and getting full-sized bars.

Included was a free lip balm sample, ours was almond. I'm not a huge fan of almond but it is amazing. We both loved it and ended up ordering three more. Better than some lip balms I've spent $20+ on.

If you're considering this, we think it was worth it and thoroughly enjoyed the products.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    A great way to try 10 different essential oil soaps and find your new favorite.

    Every batch of soap has 24 odd ends they usually party together in some corner or the studio feeling somewhat less valuable than the perfectly cut bars displayed neatly on shelves... these orphaned rugged rustic soap ends just want to be adopted to a loving home where they can be useful and appreciated. Listing is for 1 box filled with 8-10 soap ends (however many will fit based on their thickness) a mix of scents that we choose based on availability. Will you adopt these sweet little leftovers?



    Great way to try several different soaps! The hard part is trying to find a favorite because they are all great!!

    The smell out of the box is amazing. Beautiful presentation. Ready to put under the Christmas tree. I really like the explanation of colors and ingredients card.

    I'm enjoying this sampler as it gives me a chance to try all the scents and decide on my favorites for future orders. This soap is similar to those I have purchased occasionally at art and craft fairs in summer months but it will be nice to be able to order year-round. The very best thing is that this soap lathers very nicely--some of the other handmade soaps that I have tried are lacking in that regard but not this one. Very nice product.

    Goodness I loved all these soaps. Feel nice and smells great

    This is the cutest idea I have seen in a long time. They are making money out of something that would have been wasted. These are cute and make a very nice little gift. I ordered 3 and when I got them I ordered 3 more. This will be an addition to a larger gift for 5 women on my Christmas list. The last one is for ME. They are smell lucious and the package is perfect. I am hoping I really like one of the soaps and will order more. Very enterprising young entrepreneurs.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment