Monday, November 25, 2019

Ice Cream Birthday Cake With Sprinkles & Charm - Scented Butter Slime (Daiso)

Ice Cream Birthday Cake With Sprinkles & Charm - Scented Butter Slime (Daiso)

Ice Cream Birthday Cake With Sprinkles & Charm - Scented Butter Slime (Daiso)

 This was AMAZING!!!! GREAT BUTTER SLIME!!! Very soft and nice and perfect quality slime. Price is a bit high for the amount of slime:/ other then that it is amazing! I want to buy them all, I could play with it all day. Beads never fall out and it smells AMAZING

Fast shipping from seller Smells great . Not sticky.

My daughter loved this slime and loves to play with it! But I recommend not leaving it in a cold area as it will become more of a putty but once you take it back in to your house it is great again.Overall my daughter gives it 4 ⭐️!

I have ordered a lot of slimes from Artistic Slimez, and they never disappoint! My favorites have the Daiso clay, and the smell is always on point!

This slime has the perfect smell and texture! I can seriously play with it for hours. The little sprinkles inside are such a fun little surprise and great texture! I was so happy with this one and one of the other scents I had purchased I bought 4 more from this seller! and they're so friendly! Shipping was way faster than expected!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This slime is one of my favorites! It's very butter-y and heavy creamy texture, made with lots of Daiso clay. Smells amazing!! It reminds me of freshly baked cake that just came out of the oven, topped with some vanilla ice cream - sweet sugar cane and vanilla extract! YUM! * Ice Cream Birthday Cake Slime Size: 4oz * Ice Cream Birthday Cake Butter: Soft, Smooth, Creamy and Butter-y. * Enjoy hours of Ice Cream Birthday Cake Butter slime poking, stretching, pulling, squishing and making all kinds of slime sounds. * Ice Cream Birthday Cake Butter slime is a perfect gift idea for Halloween. * Ice Cream Birthday Cake Butter slime will NOT leave stains on hands, furniture or carpet. * Not recommended for kids under 3 years of age. * DO NOT CONSUME!



    This slime is amazing! Smells great, fun colors and pieces inside. I got this as a mindfulness tool and it works great. I did have a little bit of issue out of the jar with stickiness but the seller provided a solution to that and great instructions!! Love this slime and will definitely buy more!

    Perfect slime! This is by far my family's favorite. Pliable, not sticky and LASTS! My favorite seller on amazon. I'm sorry that the seller is no longer on amazon. Don't know what to do now that Christmas is approaching. Maybe they will reopen soon.

    There aren’t enough stars for this slime!! I loved it so much! Would definitely but again

    Wonderful

    Love it

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment