Saturday, November 30, 2019

Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal - Visible results start in just 1 week, 10ml

Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal - Visible results start in just 1 week, 10ml

Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal - Visible results start in just 1 week, 10ml

I've tried numerous products and even had my toe nails ripped out and still the fungi would return. As a runner and triathlete I've always had fungi nails on at least 4 or 6 toes. I purchased my First tube of Kerasal and finished it within 2.5 months. And it proved to be the most effective product YET. So I order another tube to rid the last 3% of fungi remaining. I would easily do a commercial for this product validating its effectiveness! And the price on Amazon makes it worth it.

I have tried different "toe" products for years. Nothing worked.....neither did the old remedies like bleach, Listerine, etc. Kerasal WORKED! I finally have a toe nail that is healthy and not ugly. I recommend this product 100%

No mess, dries quick, improves appearance as well as kills fungus, much less toxic than other products.

It works! Had someone step on my big toe and had to have it removed and stupidly went for a pedicure when it was half way grown back. I got that ugly fungus that hardened the nail and made it brittle and gross. For years of frustration I tried natural methods like apple cider vinegar and those brush on methods from the pharmacy and nothing really worked until this. It's taking it's time but I'm halfway to a normal nail again.

This product really works. I’ve been using it for 2 weeks and I already see results. Okay! I’ve been struggling with toenail fungus for a long time!! I’ve tried a lot of other products, including tea tree oil, Manuka oil and others, NOW, those might work for you but they didn’t work for me. I know there’s several strains of toenail fungus so you might just haven’t found your right product yet. Keep on searching! I’ve come a long way from my big toenail on my left foot completely destroyed by fungus to having a 99% strong heathy nail on that toe. You also have to know that treating fungus takes time. If your case is very severe it might literally take years. You absolutely have to be persistent, don’t miss any treatments. Make sure (and this was hard for me since my feet always get cold) to wear socks as less as possible when you’re at home. The more you let your feet breather, the harder it is for fungus to grow. NEXT ONE IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE TREATMENT ITSELF.. cut off all the dead nail affected by fungus that has been detached from the nail bed , even if that means cutting off literally half of your nail. I know it may look ugly, but it’s important to completely eradicate the conditions in which fungus grows easily (under your nail is definitely one). Right now that is exactly what I have on one of my toes and I know it will work because that’s exactly how I cured my other toe. Unfortunately I don’t have pictures because I’m very self conscious about my toes so I didn’t keep any progress pictures on my phone. Wow! Anyways... I know a lot of people struggle with toenail fungus and there can be so many levels of severity, but one thing for sure is you have to be persistent, even if you might not see results right away. Try switching products, trying new things, but don’t stop treating it. Really hope this helps!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CLINICALLY PROVEN - SEE A VISIBLE DIFFERENCE STARTING IN JUST 1 WEEK - Only Kerasal is clinically proven to improve the appearance of nails damaged by fungus (onychomycosis). Also effective for nails damaged by psoriasis.
  • IMPROVES NAIL APPEARANCE IN OVER 90% OF FUNGAL NAIL SUFFERERS (when used as directed). Clinically proven to reduce discoloration, normalize thickness and hydrate brittle nails.
  • #1 DR RECOMMENDED - Kerasal is the most doctor recommended brand* for improving the appearance of nails damaged by a fungal infection (among non-prescription brands). Give your damaged nails the care they need. *Podiatrist Study.
  • WORKS DIRECTLY ON NAILS DAMAGED BY FUNGUS TO IMPROVE APPEARANCE: Works on both fingernails and toenails. Comes in a clear and odorless formula with a no-mess silicone tip applicator.
  • KERASAL PRODUCTS CARE FOR YOUR FEET: If you struggle with cracked feet or damaged nails discolored from fungal infections or psoriasis, Kerasal has a product for you.

Description

SEE THE VISIBLE DIFFERENCE WITH KERASAL. Use Clinically Proven Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal™ for Visible Results in Just 1 Week! Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal™ treatment is a topical formula that is clinically proven to rapidly improve the appearance of nails damaged by nail fungus (onychomycosis) or psoriasis. Kerasal normalizes thickened nails, reduces nail discoloration, and softens and rehydrates brittle nails. Combining the keratolytic properties of urea with the hydrating and fortifying effects of Propylene Glycol and Lactic Acid, Kerasal's patented formula acts fast to deeply penetrate the nail plate. By softening and carefully loosening the damaged layer of the nail, the nail surface becomes smoother, discoloration is reduced, and the nail’s appearance is improved.

Directions

 

Apply a thin layer just once daily before bedtime directly to affected nails (toe or finger nails) and under the edge of the nail.  Allow a few minutes to dry.  Clinical studies show that most users see improvement within 1 week.  Treatment should be continued for a minimum of 8 weeks.  Depending on the severity of the condition, 3 to 6 months of application may be needed to achieve full effect. 

 

INGREDIENTS

 

Ingredients: propylene glycol, urea, glycerin, lactic acid, water, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA

 

SAFETY_WARNING


For external use only.  Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.  Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.  Keep out of reach of children.  Please keep and read full instructions for use included in package.  Kerasal Fungal Nail Renewal does not cure or prevent fungal infections.  Fungal infections of the nail can only be cured by prescription medication.



I have come to the conclusion that toenail infections or fungal infections are somewhat different for different people. What works for one may not work for another. Having said that, Kerasal works for me.

After a major surgery I couldn't even touch my right hand without excrutiating pain for over six months. One thing I couldn't do myself was give myself a pedicure. I went to a local nail salon. It went fine and I watched the employees clean the foot baths with bleach. Not good enough, though. I ended up with a fungal infection on one of my big toes. (Kerasal did not exist then.)

I was finally able to get the infected part of the nail cut out -- about 3/4ths of nail. It grew out better, but not completely healed. My doctor said use Piggy Paste. I found it difficult to use, needed to cover nails, didn't seem to work.

I had used a Kerasal product to soften the skin on my feet. It worked well. (Main ingredients are salicylic acid and urea -- dry out and moisturize.) When this product came out, I tried it. It doesn't "cure" the fungus, so one should probably use tea tree oil or other remedies.

The Kerasal softens the nail without drying it out. My condition cleared up. After several months, I stopped using the Kerasal. I noticed that my toenails didn't look as clear and healthy. I started using it again. After a couple weeks, I am back to healthy toenails. I use it once a day on both big toenails and a couple times a week on all toenails.

One remedy I haven't seen here is salicylic acid -- aspirin. It will dry out the nail. Crush some aspirin tablets, make a paste (use a small amount of isopropyl alcohol -- rubbing alcohol) and spread it on once a day. Wait a half hour and wash off. Use moisturizer after so as not to dry out the skin.

After using this, my toenail fungus has stopped growing and started going away. It works better than any other fungus medicine. I'm very happy I decided to get this product. It is a life changer!

It is pretty hard to write a review of this product now as I just got it yesterday. I applied it last night and it dried just like it says it does. The instructions say that most users see results in 2 weeks. Treatment should be continued for a minimum of 8 weeks. Then depending on the severity of the condition, 3 to 6 months may be needed to achieve full effect.

I expected this, so I am not surprised. I am going to diligently use this every night as directed. I am going to set up reminders on my calendar for 2 weeks, 8 weeks. 3 months and 6 months. I will provide updates on each of these dates to this review on how this product is doing.

I have attached some pics of my toe nail fungus so you can see a before shot. I will take pics at each update as well so you can see the progress. At least I hope that Amazon will let me post new pics along with my update. I have not tried this before, so I hope it will work

So Stay tuned!

Cosmetic short-term fix for toenail fungus if applied at night. If applied in a. m., nails appear yellow for a few hours, so I would advise putting it on before going to bed.
Toenail fungus really takes many months of consistent, topical treatment. Not sure if this product will cure it. Nails do look better, however. Have been using it now for a month.

It is the best product out there for fungus toe nails but does not get rid of it completely only keeps it from getting worse.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment