Wednesday, November 27, 2019

No Knot Wrist or Ankle Band for Fitbit Inspire / Flex / Flex 2 / Alta / One

No Knot Wrist or Ankle Band for Fitbit Inspire / Flex / Flex 2 / Alta / One

No Knot Wrist or Ankle Band for Fitbit Inspire / Flex / Flex 2 / Alta / One

I can't wear a watch or fitness tracker at my job due to health code regulations and searched for options to wear my tracker on my ankle instead. I own a Garmin VivoFit 3 and most of the ankle straps I found for the Garmins were kind of bulky and didn't have the best reviews. I spotted this ankle band for the FitBits and, after looking at the dimensions of my Garmin and comparing it to the FitBits, I chose the option for the FitBit One. It shipped and arrived faster than initially thought,,,, AND, It works PERFECTLY. Even though my tracker is not a FitBit, it still fit in the pouch perfectly and it is 100% secure. The strap is very soft - I can't even tell I am wearing it! Definitely very satisfied with my purchase!

Received mine today and so far so good! I see a couple reviews that it kept falling out but you have to tuck it into 2 slots just follow the directions... See it's in there snug...
Now it's Out with the old in with the new! I really liked my other 1, I just got tired of ppl asking if I'm on house arrest lol

Flat and durable, this fun vibrant blue band is spectacular! It’s super lightweight and very comfortable. I don’t even feel it on my ankle. And my Alta fitbit is very secure. I love all the bands from this company. I have 3 and will be buying more.
Make sure you get the correct size depending on if it’s for your wrist or ankle. And follow the simple instructions for inserting your fitbit.
I highly recommend this product, you will not be disappointed.

I love this ankle band for my Fitbit Alta. I get so many more steps logged by wearing this rather than wearing my Fitbit on my wrist. Especially when walking in stores. If I'm pushing a cart, my steps don't register very well. With this ankle band they do.

I like to do fitbit challenges with some online friends. It's tough when you've been walking around at work or the grocery store with your hands full, so you only get a fraction of the step credit. This little band fixes that. When I got it, I thought it'd fall apart, but it's smooth and feather-light and holding up well after a few weeks. You just pop the bands off your fitbit and slide the little module inside the band's inner pocket, then put it around your ankle. Velcro keeps it on. I am ordering a spare soon because I like wearing it during workouts and I would prefer to switch it out while I wash the other band (and so I have a choice of colors). The one upside/downside is that I really can't feel it when I wear my Alta in the band over a sock, so I will get paranoid and check that it's still there. It's never come close to falling off, though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Looking for a more stylish and comfortable way to wear your Fitbit? The band securely holds the Fitbit (select from Inspire, Flex/Flex 2, Alta, or One) in a small pocket made from satin elastic and fabric. Wear it on your ankle to ensure you get your steps when your arms aren't moving. The band is SECURE and COMFORTABLE! It has an overlapping pocket to fully insert the Fitbit. It has a hook and loop fastener as shown in pictures. Material is completely soft and non-scratchy on inside of wrist or ankle. Bands are one inch wide and are adjustable in sizes small, medium, and large. May be hand washed and air dried. To use: 1. Push into pocket opening as far as it will go, part of your Fitbit will still show. 2. Pull other side of pocket over the Fitbit part that is still showing. Your Fitbit will be completely covered by overlapping pocket. 3. If you can see your Fitbit it is not correctly inserted. **All HR devices may not give an accurate heart rate because the device will be fully covered in pocket.



    I generally don't leave reviews because I am usually not that impressed with items I order but I am in love with this item! It is so comfortable and with the black band it just looks like an ankle wrap and not a clunky monitoring device from jail! I will be ordering more in other colors to match my clothes. I also love how secure my Fitbit Flex 2 is in the pouch. I was worried I would lose it but it took a minute to get it in the pouch because of the double flap and I love that. There's no way it is coming out. Great product.

    I love these! I am using them as ankle bands for my misfit 2. Finally I can keep better track of my steps, kicks, and biking without people remaking that it looks like I'm under home arrest. My oldest band is starting to pill a bit, but I've worn it daily for several months through work, exercise, swimming and beaches. The misfit 2 bulges a little in the pocket, but it isn't terribly noticeable and the pocket holds it securely. I now have an every day band and several for dressing up a bit.

    Exactly what I needed and seller is very accommodating!! The first size I ordered didn’t fit and upon my contacting her, she sent another size promptly! Highly recommend if you’re looking for an ankle band for your Alta/Alta HR

    I bought this because I wanted it for sleeping and I have very thin wrists (5 1/2 ") and other bands I've used for the FitBit One are too big. This works and is very comfortable and light weight. When closed with Velcro it still had a big end hanging off. I just cut it off with a scissor and so far so good. It got 4 stars instead of 5 because it is difficult to get it into the pocket. It's much easier to get it out. But it doesn't fall out, so that's good. Getting it into the pocket takes some work.

    My Fitbit Alta HR fits perfectly in the little pocket and seems secure. It is also comfortable. It does exactly what it claims and is well made. It counts my steps by does not track my heart rate, which I assumed it wouldn't since it the unit is within fabric. For that, I had better luck with the band extenders. That being said, this is definitely a good, comfortable, option. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment