Saturday, November 2, 2019

OLIVIA & AIDEN 5 Pack - Large 200g Bags - Activated Bamboo Charcoal All Natural Air Freshener | Eco Friendly Odor Eliminator and Moisture Absorber | Car Deodorizer - Closet and Room Air Purifier

OLIVIA & AIDEN 5 Pack - Large 200g Bags - Activated Bamboo Charcoal All Natural Air Freshener | Eco Friendly Odor Eliminator and Moisture Absorber | Car Deodorizer - Closet and Room Air Purifier

OLIVIA & AIDEN 5 Pack - Large 200g Bags - Activated Bamboo Charcoal All Natural Air Freshener | Eco Friendly Odor Eliminator and Moisture Absorber | Car Deodorizer - Closet and Room Air Purifier

This is the exact same product as the more expensive and popular brands. I placed one on my bathroom, closet, refridgerator, gym bag and car. Every time I open any of them, there is no odor. No more take out smell in my car the day after I brought it home. The only downside, is that it works too good if you want to smell an air freshener in the same area. I stopped using fresheners in the bathroom because I can’t smell them.

My apartment came with a peculiar smell I could neither identify nor locate. I hung packets in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedroom closets and--voila!--after a few days, problem solved. One or all of them together eliminated whatever was already present and the apartment remains odor-free (cooking odors dissipate within a short time, too). I used Command hooks to hang them discretely behind a toilet, inside closets, and next to open shelving so they're doing their job without calling attention to themselves. Put them outside in the sunshine for an hour once a month or so to renew them and apparently they'll last forever.

I purchased this to put in my closet because there is not an air vent in there. I hung it in there and after a few hours the stuffiness was gone. I also put one in my bathroom, my car and my storage room that has a lot of old stuff in there.

This is the best investment ever! I will order more for my parents house. I love it!

We live in an old ski chalet in Vermont. We have old windows. In the winter, I have to wrap the windows in plastic to provide additional insulation from the cold. This past winter, I placed a charcoal bag in between the plastic and the window, to absorb wayward moisture. It worked. Luckily the windows get sun, so I think that helped keep the charcoal fresh.

I also have a Golden Retriever. He can be stinky. I keep 2 charcoal bags in the living room under couch & chair to control odor. It works!

I’m a review/instruction reader. I can’t remember if I saw it in a review or read it in instructions, but somewhere I read to refresh the charcoal, stick the packs in the sun monthly. I do this and I feel it works! If you have a heavy moisture problem, I would recommend placing them out in the sun to refresh more frequently until the moisture is more under control. Good luck!

I'm amazed at how fast they worked. I have been trying everything to get rid of the mildew smell in my bathroom and within a few minutes it was gone!! My family is amazed and so am I. Thanks so much for a wonderful product and I don't write many reviews :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GREAT VALUE PACK: Olivia's Activated Charcoal deodorizer bags value pack provides 1000g of bamboo charcoal. Each 200g bag provides 150% more absorbency than the standard 50g bags. Packed in a sealed linen bag with a ring on top for easy hanging on a hanger or hook. Sufficient size to absorb odors in cars, closets and other closed areas that tend to gather moisture and odors.
  • NATURAL ODOR ELIMINATORS: Bamboo charcoal is an eco-friendly natural odor absorber. Great as a car deodorizer, closet deodorizer, gym bag deodorizer, bathroom and pet litter box areas. Eliminates odors naturally without filling the environment with chemicals.
  • AIR PURIFIER AND MOISTURE ABSORBER: Charcoal air purifiers are made from environmentally friendly micro-porous activated bamboo charcoal. They clean the air naturally and help prevent mold and mildew by absorbing excess moisture, preventing the formation of airborne mildew known to trigger allergies and asthma.
  • LONG LASTING: Placing activated bamboo charcoal bag in the sun for 2 hours once a month, naturally rejuvenates the charcoal by removing excess moisture - extending the life of these charcoal room odor absorbers for up to 2 years.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We take pride in our OLIVIA & AIDEN environmentally safe charcoal bags odor absorber. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Description

ABOUT MOSO BAMBOO CHARCOAL:
The uses and benefits of bamboo charcoal have become evident to Westerners in recent years. It’s an effective, environmentally friendly deodorizer and air purifier. Conventional air fresheners mask bad odors. Bamboo charcoal adsorbs and removes odors and won’t make you, and your pet choke on chemical fumes. Bamboo charcoal is natural, fragrance-free, allergen-free, and non-toxic. Activated bamboo charcoal air fresheners, are safer, healthier, and used to spruce up your bedroom, bathroom, fridge, and freezer; freshen your gym bag, shoes, sneakers, skates, cars, closets, and eliminate odors emanating from pet areas, and diaper and compost pails. Keep some in the crisper drawer to extend the lifespan of fruit and vegetables by two to three days.

GREAT VALUE PACK:
Olivia’s Charcoal deodorizer bags value pack provides 1000g of bamboo charcoal. Each 200g bag provides 150% more absorbency than the standard 50g bags. Packed in a sealed linen bag with a ring on top for easy hanging on a hanger or hook. Sufficient size for use as car odor eliminator, car air freshener, closet deodorizer, and in other closed areas that tend to gather moisture and odors.

FOR BEST RESULTS:
Leaving activated charcoal air purifying bags in the sun for an hour or two once a month removes any moisture it absorbed and refreshes it, and these air fresheners last for more than a year.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED:
At Olivia’s Home Goods we take pride in our Activated Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Bags. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us for a replacement or refund.



These work great for the car. I had the flu and vomited in it and could not get the smell out. I put one in the back seat and under the front seat and the smell is GONE. I put one in my teenage son's closet and it seems to keep that less stinky (: It does not work though for the room the cat litter box is in. I'd definitely buy more though simply because it took out the vomit smell from my car almost instantly.

So I misunderstood that you get 1000g in total instead of each... How ever I am glad it wasn’t cause they’d be to big. Also I put them in they room that smells the most like dog and I was pleased to find that the odor has been absorbed by this as I had hoped although didn’t expect it to work so well. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of these little bags. We have a spare bedroom that we had painted about four months ago but STILL reeks of paint. It also smells as of the paint had “soured” for lack of a better term. We tried all kinds of room fresheners and even diffused essential oils a few times which didn’t work. I put two of these bags in the room and closed the door. I was shocked the next day by the total lack of smell in the room! I put the other three in another bedroom that has always smelled musty. I’ve also tried diffusing oils with only temporary success. There is no smell when I go in that room! Great price for these things! I think I will order more!

They actually work. I’m shocked at how effective they’ve been. I *almost* ordered a more popular (read: expensive) brand with fewer bags, but I went with these because of the value. Put one in my car, my husband’s truck, the master closet, the master bedroom, and the guest bath. Charged them on a really cloudy day, and they still work great. The real test was my husband’s truck, as he has a disgusting habit of leaving things in his truck (dirty gym clothes, wet towels, food containers, and even a 5 lb bag of ice over the weekend). I hate to ride in it because I’m scared the stench is gonna get stuck in my hair (weird?). Anyway, within a few hours, I could actually ride in the thing without being nauseated. I’m actually planning on purchasing more because now I want one in every room.

The Packets work. We flooded in Hurricane Harvey and rebuilt. Although we did everything we could possibly do, the house still had that musty smell. I bought these packets, which are a nice size and weight and put them throughout the house and within a few days, the mustiness was gone. I will be ordering more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment