Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Personalized Leather Money Clip by Left Coast Original

Personalized Leather Money Clip by Left Coast Original

Personalized Leather Money Clip by Left Coast Original

When I first received this item there was an odor that I was concerned about. But after a couple of days it completely disappeared. This was a gift for my son who stated it is the best money clip he has ever had!!! I plan to get this for my husband for his birthday next.

Love it! My partner is gonna love this. It's great quality and the print looks great. They were able to put a fairly long quote on the back for me and were very responsive to inquiries and followed instructions very well. Thanks for th great product!

It was a Christmas gift for my hubby! He ended up opening it before Christmas and feel in love with it. It’s of great quality and the shipping was speedy and I just got the regular shipping.

Loved this it came out perfect

I ordered this for my husband and personalized it with his name for Father’s Day. It was estimated to possibly arrive the day after Father’s Day and it came 2 days early and the personalization was beautiful! It looked just like the picture! Love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Usually Ships in just 1-2 Days! Free Shipping! Handmade from full grain leather, the natural variances in the grain really add charm to this piece. The hide is tenderly rubbed with a leather conditioner that smells great and feels luxurious. 6 pockets for cards and a magnetic clasp for your cash make for a great use of space on this slim money clip ------Ordering-------- 1. Specify what you want engraved into the leather. 2. Tell me what font number you'd like engraved into your money clip. 3. The default larger placement is shown in the item listing pictures. The smaller placement shown is available on request. One note on monograms. The last name's initial will appear in the middle of the monogram. So John Paul Smith's monogram is jSp. Please specify the monogram initials in EXACTLY THE ORDER you want them branded. ---------------------------- Thanks for shopping Left Coast Original! Include a handwritten note with your personalized gift! https://www.amazon.com/Handwritten-Greeting-Anniversary-Engagement-Housewarming/dp/B07QFSMB1R/ref=sr_1_1?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3N23BA2OOOKN7&qid=1555077480&rnid=11260433011&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1



    Great quality and color.

    I ordered 2 wallets and they arrived well before I expected them to. They are beautiful wallets and I'll be ordering a few more for the other men in my family A++++ guys.

    Bought this as a gift- it was great! Very fast production and shipping, arrived in plenty of time. The leather is good quality and the inscription looks great!

    Second time ordering, and very pleased again! Excellent product and excellent details.

    I love everything about my personalized wallet! Great quality!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment