Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tom's of Maine Natural Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

Tom's of Maine Natural Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

Tom's of Maine Natural Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce, 3 Count

For insight, my kids are ages 7 & 2 which doesn’t leave much room for compromise on taste vs more natural products.
However, TOMs Childrens—Strawberry has won house favorite ! My oldest described it as tasting like a “Strawberry Smoothie”.
Which is exactly how it smells.

The consistency isn’t too chalky or runny even after half way through brushing. It also foams just enough to clean my youngest’s teeth sufficiently without freaking him out.

Great toothpaste, exceeded both mine & the children’s category requirements.

I can't stand mint, in general. All the toothpastes in our stores are mint with the exception of Close Up (Cinnamon). I love the taste of Cinnamon but Close Up has fluoride in it. In fact, all the toothpastes in our store here has fluoride. I have a gene mutation where fluoride, amongst others, poisons me, basically. It's very bad for me and I can't process it nor detox it. I had been shopping toothpastes for awhile and found this. I remember seeing Tom's of Maine when I lived in California and we had it in our stores there. The taste is so-so. It could be better. It does taste much better than mint, for sure. It doesn't make me hesitant to brush my teeth, and that's a good thing!

This toothpaste is great. My son has been so much more cooperative with brushing his teeth since using this toothpaste. He used to fight us, now he opens up happily. Great taste, not too strong. Love that it is all natural and fluoride free as my son doesn't quite get the spitting thing yet, and usually ends up swallowing it before spitting. Will buy this again.

My 1.5 yr old loves brushing her teeth because of this toothpaste. Well she doesn't really brush it on her own but she ask for toothpaste on her brush and puts it in her mouth to taste it. It's all natural ingredients so I'm ok with her eating it. When we get tired of her coming back for more, we put a little bit of Crest and one taste has her giving up her toothbrush..lol.

My boys (ages 6 & 10) love this toothpaste. Its a little too strong a mint flavor for my 4yr old. And best of all it is fluoride free and one of the cheaper fluoride free kids' toothpastes out there with the most value for your money.
Ingredients
Glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, carrageenan, sodium lauryl sulfate, natural flavor* * peppermint oil and other natural flavor

Directions
Glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, carrageenan, sodium lauryl sulfate, natural flavor*. *Peppermint Oil and other Natural Flavor.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Taste kids love - naturally derived ingredients parents love! Our natural children's toothpaste uses calcium and silica to gently clean teeth, without sparkles or artificially sweet flavors
  • Natural fruit flavor kids love
  • No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
  • No animal ingredients and no animal testing
  • Fluoride Free

Description

Our Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for Children uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child's taste - not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors. Because it's fluoride free, you won't have to worry if more toothpaste ends up in your child's tummy than in the sink! Calcium carbonate - purpose as a mild abrasive.



My 4 year old would always cry and moan and complain when it came time to brush her teeth. She hated the taste of every toothpaste we tried. It was a struggle to get her to brush her teeth. A friend recommended this brand. It was a hit right of the bat. She loves it and doesn't complain even a little when it comes time to brush her teeth.

My daughter is 17 months now and we've been brushing her teeth since she was just a few months old with just water, but decided to add in some toothpaste. I'm really liking this one and am glad we decided to give it a try. Lindsey seems to really like the taste, and readily opens her mouth when it's time to brush teeth every night! I can usually get at least a few good swipes with the toothbrush before she decides to just swallow the toothpaste and I can finish the job with some extra water. Good introduction to toothpaste for little ones.

Fluoride is so terrible for your health. If this is the first you are hearing this know you are not alone! I grew up believing fluoride was good for me. After doing some careful research I learned exactly how bad it is for your body. I am grateful for Tom's of Maine to have found other ingredients to use that work just as effectively but don't have the negative effects that fluoride have.

This is the only toothpaste my kids will use, and it's significantly less sticky than other children's fluoride-free toothpastes (such as those made by Jason and Kiss My Face, which I have great respect for, but which leave my kids' hands and faces, and the bathroom countertop, a gooey mess). I remember using this toothpaste as a teenager newly obsessed with natural living, and I still use it sometimes to indulge my nostalgia. The strawberry flavor is fantastic, and hasn't changed a bit since the 90's when I first discovered it. :-)

I buy Tom's adult toothpaste and am so happy they make children's toothpaste as well. My 2 year old baby girl LOVES this flavor, she insists to brush her teeth herself and requests to have the toothpaste put on at least 3-4 times during her teeth brushing. This makes me really happy and because I know she gets a good brushing. This toothpaste comes in much larger tubes than regular children's toothpaste (ex. Orajel) so it lasts a long time too. Overall, I highly recommend this product and so does my daughter. ; )

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment