Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Wedding Guest Book Alternative Sign - this guestbook alternative or 3D guestbook makes for a great wall hanging after the wedding!

Wedding Guest Book Alternative Sign - this guestbook alternative or 3D guestbook makes for a great wall hanging after the wedding!

Wedding Guest Book Alternative Sign - this guestbook alternative or 3D guestbook makes for a great wall hanging after the wedding!

Wow this is so gorgeous I absolutely love it!!! Amazing work!! I am beyond impressed! I painted it gold to match my wedding colors. But it is absolutely gorgeous! Must buy!! Thank you so much!!!

This turned out even better than I had hoped! High quality wood & elegant design. I’m so glad I decided to go for it on a custom made piece. Absolutely couldn’t be any better! (Shipping was fast too)

Used this for my November wedding. ABSOLUTELY loved it. Actually had a slight problem, customer service was excellent, and went above and beyond to correct issue. Will definitely order from this company again. Thank you. It was painted and bling out to match wedding colors 😍

I ordered this to be the "guest book" at my granddaughter's wedding, and we could not be more pleased with it!! This will be perfect for that use and they can hang it and remember it always.

It arrived quickly and correctly! It was thicker than I had imagined, and they even placed an additional piece of wood behind the scrollwork for shipping purposes. I can't wait to show this off at our wedding reception. I was a little disappointed, though, that I didn't receive the markers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Wedding Guestbook Alternative

    :::: ABOUT THIS ITEM :::::

    Design: 20", 24", 27.5", 30", 36", 45", and 48" Options for Large Wall Display Potential (looks great hanging above the bed as a constant reminder!)
    Made with High Quality USA Sourced Maple Wood.
    Protective Packaging: We developed proprietary packing(after breaking 10% of our orders very early on) that helps ensure safe delivery of this fragile item, Order with confidence(100% delivery success rate so far)!
    USE/DISPLAY: Our guestbooks can be written on with any permanent marker such as Sharpie! You can use a metallic marker for extra flare! Hang it on your wall after the wedding(great bedroom decor) or keep it as memorabilia!
    Add your last name and date in the options type none if you prefer to leave the date off!


    A 20" board will accommodate about 35-45 guest notes &/or signatures.
    A 27.5" board will accommodate 50-70 guest notes &/or signatures.
    A 30" board will accommodate 65-85 guest notes &/or signatures.
    A 36" board will accommodate about 100-125 guest notes &/or signatures.
    A 42" board will accommodate about 125-175 guest notes &/or signatures.
    A 48" board will accommodate about 200-250 guest notes &/or signatures(and be an amazing display)

    (these are approximations and you can always fill the space with your own artistic flair or photos if you go big!)

    D E L I V E R Y: We Operate 24/7 which allows fast delivery of your personalized products 2-4 days processing 1-3 days shipping expect your order no later than 7 days after ordering.



    It was perfect for our Vegan theme wedding 💘 we loved it !

    Cant wait to use this at our wedding it came out so good! the size an thickness of the wood is perfect

    I think this the cutest thing for our wedding

    I love it! Came out better then what I thought it would. Loved the idea of having my guest sign this and then can hang to always remember. Was very sturdy and came out great.

    Absolutely love!!! Sturdy and beautiful. Arrived in under a week, which is crazy fast for a custom product.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment