Friday, November 8, 2019

Wieco Art The Cloud Tree Wall Art Oil PaintingS Giclee Landscape Canvas Prints for Home Decorations, 3 Panels

Wieco Art The Cloud Tree Wall Art Oil PaintingS Giclee Landscape Canvas Prints for Home Decorations, 3 Panels

Wieco Art The Cloud Tree Wall Art Oil PaintingS Giclee Landscape Canvas Prints for Home Decorations, 3 Panels

These canvas prints are very vibrant and make a bold statement in my living room. The size is perfect and they were very easy to hang up. I wanted to change my living room theme and when I found these I knew they would be perfect. I have gotten many compliments on them and am so happy that they worked out so well. The quality is there. You will not be disappointed.

Was kind of skeptical to what the quality would be like considering the price. However, when I received it, I was amazed by how good it looked. I love the color and art. Although it is printed, it looks really good. At first, i was not sure how I was going to put it up, but I managed. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants something like this for a real good price.

Have had the trio for about a month now. The quality is great and absolutely love my birthday present to myself. The vibrant and deep reds with the black and grays are amazing. Even more beautiful in person than on site. Left more space between them and the branches mountains and colors still flow to each piece perfectly.

I had ordered this same item from another vendor and it was very inferior to what was pictured and also smaller. After returning that one, I ordered this again from Wieco and am very happy. It looks very close to the pictured item, was exactly the size specified and was packaged securely, arriving without damage. I would trust them again.

This product was a lot better than what I expected quality wise! The size I really thought it was bigger but that's because I did not read! It worked out perfect for a space in my other room! definitely recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High Definition Giclee modern canvas printing artwork, picture photo printed on quality polyster canvas. A perfect Christmas presents and New Year gifts for your relatives and friends.
  • 3 piece stretched and framed colorful canvas paintings wall art prints ready to hang for home decorations wall decor. Each panel has a black hook already mounted on the wooden bar for easy hanging out of box.
  • Home art size: 12x16inchx3pcs (30x40cmx3pcs).
  • Packed in Carton Box. Authentic Wieco Art wall art are packed in carton box with Wieco Art logo on it.
  • A perfect wall decorations paintings for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, office, bathroom, bar etc.. Due to different brand of monitors, actual wall art colors may be slightly different from the product image.

Description

High definition picture photo prints on canvas with vivid color on thick high quality canvas to create the look and feel of the original nature and masterpiece. The canvas print is already perfectly stretched on wooden frame with hooks mounted on each panel for easy hanging out of box. The side margins are also printed to create a particularly decorative effect. Canvas Wall Art and Canvas paintings are the modern way to brighten the walls of your home, and relax you after work. It is sure to captivate wherever it is hung.

Wieco Art is one of the largest online suppliers for modern canvas wall art, including 100% hand painted oil paintings on canvas, acrylic paintings, Mixed-media paintings, Watercolor paintings, Drawings, Painting photograph, Photo to portrait painting, Photo to canvas print, Canvas prints. Our wall decor category provides high quality yet affordable canvas art.

We feature a paintings gallery with thousands of decorative oil paintings for sale and beautiful canvas prints from a multitude of periods and styles including modern art, contemporary art, abstract art, famous art, pop art and much more, to satisfy all of your fine art needs. Every wall art use only the museum quality oil paints and canvas. As we continue to grow the new paintings and original art collection, whether you are looking for a famous paintings reproduction, such as Van Gogh paintings, Picasso paintings, Dali paintings, Monet paintings, Abstract paintings, Landscape painting, House oil paintings, hotel oil paintings, folk art or High definition oil pictures photo prints on canvas, you will find it at Wieco Art gallery.

A perfect Christmas presents and New Year gifts for your relatives and friends.



I was a bit worried the colors wouldn't match the pictures shown but when I opened it the colors were great! It's a digital photo printed on canvas of good quality. The panels come with hooks already attached so you can hang them from right out of the box. Even the sides of the canvas are printed on to give it a unique look. The red is nice and deep, I would say the product matches the pictures 100%. This art has a great contemporary look to it and I have received many compliments about it. This review is for the medium size.

I'm still in disbelief at just how much quality you get on these canvasses. I honestly, would've paid over $50 for this combo. It looks so good, it's unique, eye-catching and everybody always has something to say about them. Whoever designed them, kudos to you, you're the man, even if you're a lady. I'll be watching this seller closely because the quality is superior to many store-bought paintings that get sold at really expensive prices. They look too good, man.

I have ordered from this brand before and will do so again as they are consistently great. The artwork is great, shipped well, and packaged well. For the price you can rarely do better.

Needed something to hang on my very bare walls it adds nice colors also it also covers a pretty large area (I got the largest print). It was also very reasonably priced. Overall all very pleased with my purchase.

#BEAUTIFUL This set is Absolutely mesmerizing and breathtaking!! My bathroom is decorated Gray and Red and this art work is a PERFECT added touch. You could totally get lost staring into this picture set Anticipate on total satisfaction for the price!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment