Wednesday, March 27, 2019

1st Anniversary Gift 2018 Copper Penny 1 Down and Forever To Go for Him or Her

1st Anniversary Gift 2018 Copper Penny 1 Down and Forever To Go for Him or Her

1st Anniversary Gift 2018 Copper Penny 1 Down and Forever To Go for Him or Her

Good quality. My wife loves it.

Super well made, adorable. My boyfriend loved it :)

he loved it

Fast shipping. Product was just as described.

This is exactly what I was looking for and my husband loved it


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I have hand stamped "1 down" and a heart around the year, 2018, on the penny and "Forever to go" on the back aluminum piece. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real copper penny, so it will tarnish over time as any penny would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    We gave these to our daughter and husband as part of their 1st Year Wedding Anniversary gift, and they absolutely love them!!!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment