Friday, March 29, 2019

Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 60 Double Rolls, 60 = 120 Regular Rolls, Bath Tissue, 12 Count, Pack of 5

Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 60 Double Rolls, 60 = 120 Regular Rolls, Bath Tissue, 12 Count, Pack of 5

Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 60 Double Rolls, 60 = 120 Regular Rolls, Bath Tissue, 12 Count, Pack of 5

Unfortunately for me, I was not "cheated" like the previous two reviewers. I got 60 double rolls as advertised. I was hoping I was get the same thing the others got, seeing as they were "cheated" by getting 12 free rolls. But still, as advertised, it is a pretty good deal. There may be better deals available, though, so check other options on Amazon to decide which one to get.

Angel Soft is a competitive brand with enough fluff to make your tushy feel soft and enough rough to make it feel clean. It loses it's integrity once it hits the water in the bowl and becomes an easy to flush, unlikely to plug product. Yes, there are other brands out there that are more squeezable, but to me flushable matters! It's also unlikely that you'll jam your finger through the product as you're using it. That is more reassuring than you might realize until it happens to you.

I purchased this during the extra 30% off sale.I usually don’t buy in bulk but now that I have purchased things in bulk during the sale I think I will continue to look for discounts and purchase in bulk.Its made my life a bit easier & I’m able to go to the store even less which is nice! Less trips out mean more time at home with my family,

Angel soft is the best toilet paper brand and this is the best value you can get online. Will be reordering again!

Definitely a better deal than the 48 pack! One roll weighs considerably more, even though there's less sheets per roll-i know I'm a bit anal 🤣. It's also softer than that pack, although I'm unsure why. I figured it would be the same exact toilet paper, but it's not. These will last me a long while, I hope 🤔


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Angel Soft toilet paper is designed with softness and strength at a price that won't break the bank. Roll for roll, Angel Soft gives you the quality you expect at a value you'll love
  • Angel Soft Double Roll toilet paper offers up to 60% more bathroom tissue sheets than the leading 2-ply toilet paper brand, making it the most friendly choice for your budget. 1 Angel Soft Double Roll = 2 Angel Soft Regular Rolls
  • Get softness and strength with this bulk pack of Angel Soft Classic White Double Roll toilet paper. Since each roll comes with 260+ 2-ply sheets that fit standard bathroom toilet paper holders, you won't have to change your rolls as often
  • Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified Angel Soft Double Rolls are made with sustainably-sourced trees
  • The full line of Angel Soft toilet paper is septic-safe for well-maintained sewer and septic systems. Angel Soft toilet paper packaging is recyclable. The plastic wrapper has a resin identification number of 4. Please check with your local recycling facility to determine if these materials are recycled in your area

Description

Angel Soft toilet paper is designed with softness and strength at a price that won’t break the bank. Roll for roll, Angel Soft gives you the quality you expect at a value you’ll love. Angel Soft Double Roll toilet paper offers up to 60% more bathroom tissue sheets than the leading 2-ply toilet paper brand, making it the most friendly choice for your budget. 1 Angel Soft Double Roll = 2 Angel Soft Regular Rolls. Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified Angel Soft Double Rolls are made with sustainably-sourced trees. The full line of Angel Soft toilet paper is septic-safe for well-maintained sewer and septic systems. Angel Soft toilet paper packaging is recyclable. The plastic wrapper has a resin identification number of 4. Please check with your local recycling facility to determine if these materials are recycled in your area. Get the softness and strength you love with this bulk pack of Angel Soft Classic White Double Roll toilet paper. Since each roll comes with 260+ 2-ply sheets that fit standard bathroom toilet paper holders.



What can I say...
It's Toilet Paper, it is the brand that I prefer, it works for our septic system, and I don't have to drive 25 miles to the nearest town to get my monthly butt-wipe supply! I get this delivered to my back door through the Amazon Sub-n-Save!

Love this deal! Love that it comes to my door. Since Kmart went out of business in my area finding a good deal on toilet paper has been a challenge when their is 10 people in the house so this is a heaven sent!

We had ran out of toilet paper. So seeked emergency help :) I am really happy with my purchase and came on time and delivered the same day. Thank you so much.

It's so nice to not have to worry about buying and hauling in toilet paper every week from the grocery store. We save quite a bit buying it this way. Toilet paper isn't the softest, but it works for us.

It gets the job done. Nothing fancy. I like ordering online because I don't have to go to the store. This large package lasts us a long time as we don't use a lot.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment