Thursday, March 28, 2019

BEAUTURAL 1200-Watt Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer, Clothes Wrinkle Remover, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, 8.79 oz. Large Detachable Water Tank

BEAUTURAL 1200-Watt Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer, Clothes Wrinkle Remover, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, 8.79 oz. Large Detachable Water Tank

BEAUTURAL 1200-Watt Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer, Clothes Wrinkle Remover, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, 8.79 oz. Large Detachable Water Tank

First of all... I bought this steamer myself, and was not asked or paid to leave a review. I'm a tv wardrobe stylist, and I do A LOT of steaming. This is, hands down, the best steamer I've ever used. It doesn't spit water out (unless you've had it upside down with water in it), warms up very quickly, and will steam multiple garments before it needs a refill. I love that it has a button and a lock to keep it on (my last one just turned on... no button to pause the steam). The brush attachment is awesome, and pulls the fabric as you steam, which pulls the wrinkles out more quickly. My only tip is to never travel with it with water in it, because it will get your stuff wet... just dump the water out before packing it, no big deal!

As a pageant mom, I spend a lot of time steaming dresses and outfits. I'm always on the lookout for a steamer that 1) knocks the wrinkles out quickly, 2) doesn't spit water, and 3) is easy to use.

My Shark handheld steamer quit on me a couple of weeks ago, so I had to replace it. I looked at expensive floor/tank models and other handheld steamers, and did thorough research on several brands and models. Experience has taught me that metal/steel heads work better than plastic heads at knocking out wrinkles. (Plus, plastic heads normally have more condensation thus creating water marks on clothing). So, a metal head was a requirement.

Usually models with metal heads cost more, so I was surprised when I found this one for $35. I kept skipping over it, thinking the low price tag meant that it was lower quality. But, I kept coming back to this model because of its features and the price. I love that this steamer has a lock button, so I'm not having to hold it while I'm steaming. (I had to keep the button pressed on my Shark, and I hated that.)

I'm glad I gave this model a try. It does the job that the $200 steamers do, and because it's small, I can easily travel with it. It's made a lot like my Shark, but isn't nearly as heavy and does a better job.

There are a couple of things that I wish were different about it (and would pay more for these upgrades):
1. I wish the cord were a little longer.
2. I am concerned about the durability of the plastic buttons/controls.
3) The area to pour water in the reservoir is a little hard to navigate. (My last steamer, I would just carry a bottle of water for convenience.) The hole on this one is very small, so I hope I don't forget the pouring cup that comes with it.

I am so glad I made this purchase, and I wish I had bought this sooner. The steamer heats up in less than a minute and is watertight. I have steamed my clothes at a 90 degree angle, and no water has leaked out of the tank and burned me. Residual water in the tank also does not leak out all over my suitcase during traveling. The steamer is lightweight and easy to use. Depending on the thickness of the fabric, one tank of water will last me about 3-4 shirts or about 1-2 pairs of pants. I can easily and without risk of burning myself refill the water tank when the steamer has already heated up. I like that this steamer has an on/off switch both to heat up the water and to control the flow of steam when the power is already on. I also really like that the steamer automatically turns off after not being used for about 10 minutes.

My only complaint is that it is hard to put on the different steamer attachments (eg., for lint, delicate fabrics). I honestly don't really see a need for these though since one of the great parts about any steamer is that they don't burn your clothes like an iron can! I have recommended and will continue to recommend this to friends. In fact, my mother has already ordered one for herself!

Please buy it if you like such features:

1. Hate traditional ironing with board
2. Water won't spread at the all either way. But for safety I will suggest use only vertical way
3. Stainless steel steam head
4. Love ironing any way you want this can do both vertical or horizontal
5. Light weight with measuring cup for water tank
6. Easy to operate without manual book
7. Can travel with you if your luggage is big enough
8. Various brush you can change for different clothes
9. Power up button for quicker results
10. Cute designs
11. Water in the water tank still is cold after I use this steamer more than ten mins

Beware and do not buy it if you

1. Buy it for someone who had arthritis cuz steel head is heavy which is good that means the product had great quality.

2. Perfect for summer clothes not for winter's

3. expect quick result or perfect effect on clothes. Takes around ten mins to ironing clothes to results I want. Try it on plush, silk, cotton, linen and nylon. Depends on thickness of clothes it may be takes more than ten mins.

4. Children safety issue: you have to let it cool down for around 20 min Before you can put it back to storage. If you had running kids anywhere. They might get burn. Put them on the area kids can't reach.

Overall I love it!!! I used them before so I knew that is what do I want. Again it is heavy. That is why I think quality is good. I will keep updated.

I started using fabric steamers many, many years ago when you had to add salt to the water to make them work. The steamer I have had for the past six or seven years is very good, but I got weak-minded and gave it to my iron-hating daughter I always like to try something new instead of going back to the same old thing, but I never knew it would be so hard to replace! I have purchased four different brands and styles in the past five weeks and this is the one I have decided to keep. It is the best by far, but is getting 4 stars instead of 5 because the water measuring cup that came with it had an almost invisible crack that caused it to leak badly. The only reason I did not go through the hassle of returning and replacing it was because I found a tiny funnel from one of my earlier steamers that works to fill this one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🔎 REMOVE WRINKLES FAST AND EFFICIENTLY - preheats in only 30 seconds, with detachable large 260ml (8. 79 oz. ) water tank for 15 minutes of continuous steaming.
  • 🔎 SAFE TO USE ON ALL FABRICS - cotton, wool, polyester, plush, silk, fiber, nylon, velvet and linen, suitable for clothes, bedding, table clothes, sofas, toys and so much more.
  • 🔎 UNIQUE LEAK-PROOF DESIGN - No leaking, No spilling, allows steam your clothes while hanging vertically or lying horizontally.
  • 🔎 FREE 3 REMOVABLE ATTACHMENTS - fabric brush, creaser, and Lint brush provide versatile steaming options.
  • 🔎 SATISFACTION GUARAN TEED - 90-day fully refund and hassle-free 24-month warrant y with friendly customer service.

Description

Need an easier way to remove wrinkles from clothes, curtains, bedding and furniture? Beautural's powerful Handheld Garment steamer removes wrinkles in only minutes, all with no ironing board needed! It's safe, compact, easy to use and perfect for both the home and travel. Just fill with water, allow 30 seconds to heat up, and have perfect, wrinkle-free clothes in just minutes! Note: When you take it to Europe - Please use converter from 220v to 110v + adapter (Europe- 220v)! What's In The Box?1 x Garment Steamer1 x Fabric Brush Attachment1 x Lint Brush Attachment1 x Creaser Attachment1 x Measuring Cup1 x Instruction Manual100% Satisfaction: Here at Beautural, we stand by our products 100% with 90-day full refund and 24-month. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send you a replacement steamer if any issues arise



It's easy to use And convenient to carry. It's smaller than I thought. But it's really powerful. It begins to work in a few seconds after power on and can remove wrinkles very fast. I can save more time now.

Ironing can be tiring and it just doesn't do the job. I decided to change my old-ways and switch to a steamer. I don't have much space though, so I decided to buy this handheld steamer. I am absolutely in love and I refuse to go back to ironing.

This Steamer has done wonders for me.

I can steam three pairs of jeans and two long skirts without running out of water.

I can steam a pair of pants in under 3 minutes.

I can steam a long skirt in under 3 minutes.

I can steam anything in under 3 minutes.

This steamer cleans up ever wrinkle and it does it under 3 minutes.

I haven't had a problem with this steamer yet and I have steamed 12 pairs of clothes (dresses, shirts, skirts, jeans, etc.).

I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a decent handheld steamer.

Not a person who enjoys ironing. Previously purchased the Rowenta steamer and it was terrible. THIS garment steamer impressed me so much that I'm taking time to review it. Most handheld steamers drip water everywhere so was kinda expecting this to do the same but boy, was I wrong! MIRACLE! This steamer had powerful steam coming out to do a very efficient job getting rid of the wrinkles but it DOES NOT drip (just a few drops but nothing major). I use the attached brush and worked well on my clothes. Highly recommended and definitely happy I took a chance so now now you don't! :)

I've never used a steamer before, so I read a lot of product reviews and landed on this one. I really love it! Easier than ironing for sure. I recently bought an over the door steaming pad which makes it easier and faster. I also bought gloves because I was afraid of burning myself with the steam.

Sadly, the last time I used it, the reservoir want snapped in all the way and fell out. Now it's cracked and leaking like crazy. I didn't expect this, because it seemed pretty sturdy and it wasn't that much of a drop. I tried to glue it, but I can't reach part of the crack. Hoping I can get a replacement part from the manufacturer.

 Works well and does its job. Recommend. Better for lighter fabrics like silk, light polyester, light cotton. I steamed all sorts of shirts and found that the thicker he harder it works. But the thinner the material the quicker it works. As with any steamer but just sayin. Like this for a nice quick steam. Don’t think it would do a thick wedding dress very well or quickly. But for everyday clothing at home: def will do the job. See my vid

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment