Friday, March 29, 2019

Bourbon Lip Balm - Foodie gift -Bourbon Lover Gift

Bourbon Lip Balm - Foodie gift -Bourbon Lover Gift

Bourbon Lip Balm - Foodie gift -Bourbon Lover Gift

I originally bought this as a silly little gift for my husband not thinking he would really like it and I was so surprised he loved it! My husband is insanely picky and stuck in his ways. He normally would only use a certain big brand lip balm but when he tried this he instantly said how nice he thought it was. He also recently had some sunburnt lips and he said it soothed them and made them feel super hydrated. I would totally buy this again for him!

Because you’re wondering: Yes, a nice, smooth bourbon smell and taste. Not overpowering. This isn’t lip *gloss* for a junior high schooler. It’s lip balm. For grownups.

As for the “balm” part, so far it seems quite moisturizing without being oily.

I’m glad I ordered 4 at once.

I didn’t enjoy the smell so much, especially since it was very similar to bourbon and not just an accompanying ingredient. However it is an amazing moisturizer. I should have paid more attention to its target audience, but I decided to go outside my comfort zone and was not disappointed at all.

Although mine joked that this lip balm should be for the gals (or guys), so the guys (or gals) who love Bourbon will want to kiss their partner even more!

He at first rolled his eyes at the label, and then put some on after carefully reading the ingredients. After a while I noticed he was reapplying it on his lips, he looked at me and said, "well it smells good", not wanting to admit to much more he stuck it his pocket and went back to his office. Later that night he claimed his lips felt smooth and said,"I hope you can remember where you got this, because I am going to want more". Enough said, He will be a regular customer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Natural Handmade Bourbon Lip Balm perfect foodie gift, stocking stuffer for dad or boyfriend or novelty for that whiskey lover in your life Our lip balm base includes heaping helpings of healing ingredients like vitamin E, Cocoa butter, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Hemp oil, beeswax, zinc oxide (a natural sunblock)

    This Man Made bourbon lip balm is the perfect Stocking Stuffer for dad, brother, boyfriend or if your a whiskey loving lady like myself (nice to meet you lets be friends!)

    Picture this: It's guys night out , you' re comparing notes while tasting a flight of whiskeys or lounging in the company of fellow cigar enthusiasts when you start to feel chapped..... what do you do? you can't reach for a tacky drug store chapstick that will taint your tasting. Now you can whiskey your whistle with our Bourbon Lip Balm perfectly packaged to blend into the hippest of surroundings.

    Not only is this lip balm fun and funky its also intensely moisturizing and contains zinc a natural sunblock.

    Develop a new bad habit and make every hour happy hour Keep your friends close and your bourbon closer "Write drunk edit sober" Ernest Hemmingway

    Black & Kraft chapstick measures 2.62" and contains .15 ounces (lasts 3-6 months if used daily)
    * bottle of bourbon NOT included



    I am not usually that interested in lip balms. Wife got this for me for xmas. I am now addicted. Love this product.

    I love the feel on my lips, but it really does not smell like Bourbon to me at all. It's definitely smooth and silky though.

    Fantastic lip balm, I genuinely hate sweet flavored lip balms, and the plain ones are too boring; so this one is perfect. It smells of bourbon without coming off alcoholic. I had dry, chapped, and frankly gross lips when it arrived and now two days later im doing great. I also like the barrel shape. Its flatter and wider than more lipbalms, so it better fits in my pocket

    Boyfriend Loved!

    Purchased as a stocking stuffer for hubby who LOVES bourbon. It was a hit! Quality lip balm (we call it "man balm") with a great flavor/scent. Not shiny at all.
    Also, the packaging it came in was super cute!!! Came in its own little wax bag with sticker closure.
    Someone took their time with this and I can definitely say it's a product and company I'll purchase from again!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment