Saturday, March 30, 2019

Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (1 Gallon)

Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (1 Gallon)

Carpet Miracle - Concentrated Machine Shampoo, Deep Stain and Odor Remover Solution, Deodorizing Formula (1 Gallon)

I used this "miracle" in conjunction with Hoover Power Scrub FH50150 on my neglected 20 years of carpet. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I ran out of solution in the second pic, so you can see the dirty side on the right.

I was very skeptical of the ratings. I just have to say they’re accurate. I had a room that had housed some pets while we were away at work and over many years accidents happened. When you’re not there to clean it up right away the carpet gets stained. I had used carpet cleaners with all kinds of recommended cleaners. But it just didn’t have an impact. After using up the last of another cleaner I had I finally opened this one. The pictures are just after some light spot cleaning and one round with the carpet cleaner.

I bought this product after spending $30 at petco on another brand trying to remove cat urine out of my carpet (sick cat). I put this cleaner in my machine solution tank and crossed my fingers hoping it would save my carpet. It was worth every penny. I did put it in the tank without any dilution since I was cleaning nasty urine and began shampooing. In one pass it was removing cat puke marks and leaving a fresh scent in my carpet. I bent down to smell and no urine smell either. I ran out after doing my downstairs room though so a 32 oz bottle on heavy duty doesn't go as far as I'd hoped. I did still log back on Amazon and order a gallon. I will be ordering this cleaner from now on!

I purchased this product after realizing one of our two cats had an issue with marking. After using a black light on our carpet and seeing multiple spots from cat vomit and urine, I was desperate to try something before replacing the carpet. I KNOW "nothing works" on cat urine.

The process was LONG and hard but I am fairly confident it worked...First I used the Sunny & Honey Professional Spray to spot treat the areas-For the areas that were REALLY bad, I literally opened that bottle and dumped it on the spot. (I purchased 3 bottles of that stuff...2 to get through my 2000 square ft house and 1 to have on hand going forward) After doing this, I tried the black light and could still easily identify the spots that were soiled.

The next day I used this carpet cleaning solution in our Bissell. Our machine does have a separate tank for the cleaning solution and water. Instead of pouring this solution in the smaller "solution" tank, I actually mixed the ratio of solution to water and put it in both tanks on the machine. That way it's mixed correctly, it's all cleaner/solution when I hold the button....so nothing lost. Following this process, I used a black light again. After going over the soiled areas with the Bissell, the markings were SIGNIFICANTLY lighter under the black light.

I again used the spray to spot treat the areas and left it there before the final rinse. Keep in mind that some of these vomit areas had been there for a year.

Then I went over the entire carpeted area with the normal carpet cleaning solution, followed by a water rinse (this is an option on our machine). When I got to the areas where I had spot sprayed with the Professional spray, I could see it foaming up when I sprayed the water on it and sucked it up.

I tried the black light on these areas and have a very small trace of visible soiling, which is why only 4 stars. I also am not confident that it will keep my pets from having repeat offenses, since I just completed this task last night, therefore it's premature to say how preventative it is. But as far as cleaning carpets, I think it's amazing.

I also used it on our son's mattress which one of the pets got...there's still an outline I can't seem to get rid of from the moisture, but the smell seems to be gone. Again, have to wait and see if the cat comes back for a visit.

Wow! I have an elderly lab that like to dig under the deck and then come in and sleep in our bedroom. Her spot was red from the mud. I have tried many, many solutions. This one has proven to be the best. This is my before and after... just one use. I still need to do another or two, but I'm amazed. This was done without pretreating. I will pretreat on the next cleaning and see if it makes a difference. Regardless, I'm VERY happy with this product. Bonus... it smells AMAZING. I nice subtle clean smell. Pics show before and after (one use)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CARPET MIRACLE - Cleans & Deodorizes Carpet & Upholstery to its original soft & beautiful condition
  • FOR ALL MACHINES - Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express (Sears, Home Depot, Walmart)
  • CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION - works on all water safe surfaces: Carpets & Rugs to Furniture & Auto Uph.
  • CHILDREN, PET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Carpet Miracle is Biodegradable & Non-Toxic. Safe & Very Effective!
  • 100% GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Carpet Miracle, send it back for a full refund!

Description



To be honest, I'd never EVER heard of this product before. But I am a pet owner, I have 4 kids (ages 15 thru 1 month old!) and my light colored carpets get dirty and worn, even when we don't wear shoes in the house. I've tried all carpet cleaners before...Bissell, Oxi-Clean...you name it, they did "ok" but nothing spectacular.

Somehow I stumbled upon this product, saw the HIGH reviews and thought, "Heck why not give it a try?" Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed! I first spot treated with a spray bottle (1/2 ounce to some warm water), the smell of the product is extremely pleasant...my wife and kids all comments how good it smelled. The spot treatment was highly successful, it took out stains in my carpet that other cleaners wouldn't touch. I was very surprised! I then used it in my Bissell carpet cleaner and it honestly took all pet odor out and left my carpets looking like new (the carpet is 5 years old, but it did wonders).

I will continue to buy, in fact I liked it so much I purchased a bottle for my mother :) ! Thank you I am now a loyal customer!

Smells great! Did not bother my allergies (I cannot wear or be around perfume without sneezing.) While it smelled strongly when the carpet was still wet, the odor did not persist once it was dry unless you got down and sniffed it.
I don't know if it was reflection of the soap or the unit I used it in, but a lot of dirt came out of the carpet. I rinsed the carpet as recommended by the cleaner and there is no sticky residue.
We bought a new carpet cleaner because the old carpets in our new home felt very dirty and almost sticky after using a professional cleaner. I suspect too much soap was used previously. The carpets feel great now!

We used this for a huge coffee stain that was left on a mattress. Don't know long long the stain had been there, as guest neglected to tell us she spilled an entire cup of coffee on our brand new mattress.

It worked incredibly well. I am so pleased with the results. We've since started using it as our go to carpet cleaner, which with two littles running around, it gets used often!

And the smell isn't bad. Very pleasant.

Very impressed! I purchased this based on all the reviews and it did not disappoint. Our carpet was filthy. Between 3 kids, the dog, wear and tear...it was time for a cleaning. I have a Bissell cleaner and decided to put it use with this cleaner. It worked great! My carpet looks just as good as it does when it is professionally cleaned. I used 6oz. of cleaner to a gallon of hot water to clean (as per directions on bottle). It took 18oz of cleaner total to do my entire living room. Once it was clean I went over the space with a hot water rinse. It pulled up 90% of the stains in the carpet. Which for carpet that is seriously used...I think is pretty impressive. I did pre treat all the stains with my go-to carpet spot treatment Folex before starting. The scent is pleasant, but a bit overpowering. I don't mind it, but it does last a while. Overall, I am very happy with this product and will use it to next time I need to clean my carpets. Worth the $!

I ordered this after seeing rave reviews on BuzzFeed. I have an 11 year old male dog who marks still, either because he insinctively has to, or our of sheer spite because he was home alone and is sick of my "I need to buy groceries and go to work" bs. It's become a daily occurance that I come home to him marking or leaving me a pile of "go eff yourself" on my carpet. Usually the same area. Regardless, the upkeep and cleaning is exhausting and my carpet cleaner is used twice a week in a vain attempt to keep up.

I tried this today and I'll start with the best part. My carpet did not reek of wet dog the entire time. Even after, no wet dog stench.

Cleaning ability is comparable to any solution you can buy, which is where this lost a star with me. This was by no means a miracle in that area, but to me a miracle would be restoring my carpets to their like new cleanliness. My carpets are a light beige/white so honestly that's a pipe dream. They at least look like I've been cleaning them, so there's that.

I can't say anything for long term odor removal, because the grumpy old pup won't leave the carpet clean for long.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment