Saturday, March 30, 2019

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 1.4 oz Bottle, Original Citrus Scent

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 1.4 oz Bottle, Original Citrus Scent

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 1.4 oz Bottle, Original Citrus Scent

Twas’ the night before Christmas, when all through the house
My stomach was churning while the matches I doused.
The stench of my poop hung thick in the air,
While afraid that the smell would singe my nose-hair.

I spooned with the wifey all snug in our bed
While my innards continued to caused me to dread.
Was it something I ate? Or what’s going on?
And do I hear Mr. Hankey’s Christmas poo song?

When out of my bottom there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to the bathroom and relieved the gross matter.
It hit me again three more times that same night.
And I worried for the morning with my poor poopy plight.

By now the whole house smelled like a zoo.
With Christmas in the morning, what was I to do?
The matches all gone and the candles all melted.
There was no question that I had done dealt-it!

When what to my wondering, my wifey appeared
And asked “what in the world has happened in here?”
There was toilet paper amuck and the stench hung real thick.
She gasped for fresh air, and ran out the door with a click.

She was gone for an hour, I’m not sure quite where to-
But with the foul smelling odor, I couldn’t blame her- could you?
She returned with a bag from a store across town.
And pleaded honey “use this and stop messing around.”

With that she whipped out a little magical bottle
Then tossed it to me and said “babe, go full throttle!”
I spritzed up that bowl with a couple of sprays
And in the toilet a giant ol’ doozy was laid.

I paused for a moment to see what would happen,
Expecting for my nose to take quite the slappin’.
But to my joyous surprise and my utter delight
There was no more foul smell- NO SIR, NOT TONIGHT!

What was this great stuff that smelled like peaches and cream?
Was I merely sleeping? Was this all a sweet dream?
Hark, it was real- for on the door I heard a knock.
Twas’ my wifey saying “It’s my turn on the pot!”

Now ever since then with our Prime Amazon-
We get Poo-Pourri spray for the smell to be gone!

I "remembered" that I'd heard about this years ago after my elderly mom came home from daycare and bombed the main bathroom, everyone cleared out! She was mortified and started weeping. I ordered it imediately and it arrived two days later.
Smoky woods has subtle notes of cedar, hickory and a faint citrus note.
I told my kids about it and instructed them (based on reviews about issues with leaking) to shake the bottle gently side to side. Doing this seems to significantly minimize the leaking (I only noticed a small amount around the pump mechanism once) but time will tell.
I asked my boys for their feedback, "its weird that this works, but it does"
Two pumps into the bowl, leaves a non overpowering subtle scent, I guess more pumps will increase the concentration of the scent, if you like that.
Since mom's blind, we pump two sprays into the bowl before her arrival. Its so subtle she doesnt register it as a spray, rather, "the bathroom smells fresh, did you leave the window open for me?"
We're happy and she's not embarrased. Noone wants mom weeping. Good stuff.

We are a family of six in a small one-bathroom house. This is, to put it lightly, a horrific nightmare - particularly after my teenage son spends some time in the bathroom. After a couple of weeks of gentle encouragement ("YOU ARE KILLING EVERYONE. SPRAY THAT STUFF ON THE WATER BEFORE YOU POOP OR I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR PHONE AND, SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND TELL HER EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT IT TAKEN AWAY.") he started using it regularly. The bathroom is much less disgusting now after he leaves.

One bathroom in an apartment just isn't enough for two adults with a healthy colon. Enter Poo-Pourri. As this was the first time trying the product, I tried the original scent. It has an amazing lemon scent. It is very fresh and not overpowering. It is not synthetic smelling. With most room sprays, you end up just smelling flowery poo. This masks the smell completely. I can walk in the bathroom 30 seconds after my boyfriend and only smell lemon.

I cannot wait to try other scents. This 4 ounce bottle will definitely last a long time. I am guessing at least 3 months.
I highly recommend this product. I want to purchase the travel size.

The only negative thing I have come across is the product leaks from the top when you shake it as instructed prior to use.

Update: I have since tried the vanilla lavender which is great! To prevent leaking, I bought a small spray bottle from the travel section at target and put the liquid in that bottle. I am able to shake it without leakage. I also feel the small target spray bottle makes the product last longer.

[...]

I didn't think I would like this, but it works! I was shocked. My husband has very regular BMs and that usually means that the rest of us have to avoid that part of the house for at least a little while. I got this for his birthday as a gag gift, but we tried it and it works amazingly well! The only downside is that I'm starting to associate the pleasant citrus scent of the original with poop as well. It is not a subtle coverup, as anyone who walks by the bathroom will smell a great outpouring of citrus, but it's better than the alternative!

Since then, we have also purchased the lavender vanilla scent, which is also pleasant without being excessively overwhelming.

The only negative is that the shape of the spray bottle is not exactly conducive to the angle you generally have to hold it in to spray into the toilet. I suppose an angled sprayer would be prohibitively expensive to manufacture, and it doesn't seem to be negatively affecting the product functionality yet.

Overall, I definitely recommend this product to anyone who poops.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Spritz the bow before-you-go and no one else will ever know! Our most popular scent! Original Citrus is an uplifting blend of lemon, bergamot and lemongrass natural essential oils
  • The original non-toxic before-you-go toilet spray that stops bathroom odors before they ever begin-seriously! No more trying to mask odor already in the air!
  • Scientifically-tested bathroom deodorizing formula made of essential oils and other natural compounds-completely chemical-free! No harsh chemicals, aerosol, parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde; all stink-fighting good stuff
  • Made in the good ole U S of A; up to 70 uses in the 1.4 oz bottle
  • Why spray chemicals when you can spritz botanicals? Unique all-natural essential oils formula helps your home beyond the bathroom-use it to combat strong laundry, nursery and trash bin odors too

Description

Spray in the toilet before you go for an effective odor masking experience. Spray creates a barrier on the water's surface that traps offensive odors.



I work in an office full of men who eat fried food for lunch almost on a daily basis. I know, gross. After putting up with their after-lunch-pool-parties for months, I found myself in a Bed Bath and Beyond, and I saw this. They were so expensive there. I went on Amazon, and bought it directly. It smells so good! It's like somewhere between lemons and cleaner. But more lemons than anything chemical. The minute you spray this, the smell permeates the bathroom and it's such a pleasure to hang for longer than normal LOL. Some of my coworkers will even say, "Dude no amount of Poo-Pourri is going to help me." They come out of the bathroom and tell me how surprisingly pleasant of a trip they just had.

We're on bottle number 3. I don't think I'll ever allow this office to run out of it - because I guess I'm just that nice of a dude. :)

Let me begin by saying that the person who invented this product most certainly deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. You'll understand why below.

Two friends and I went on vacation together back in June, and decided to bunk up in a single hotel room for the duration of the trip. This means three grown men sharing a single bathroom, in a somewhat enclosed space, in New Orleans. The potential for disaster was great. I purchased Poo-Pourri in an effort to try and at least minimize the nostril impact, and made sure everyone knew to use it prior to excommunicating the contents of their previous day's food/alcohol binge. The product OVERdelivered! Not only did it completely prevent the smell of death from emanating throughout the room, it actually improved the overall smell on the whole. The vanilla scent even managed to entice us into eating.

Completely unexpected bonus: one of the gentleman was somewhat careless while dressing for the day and dropped a sock into the toilet. The film that's created to hold in the stench also protected the sock from actually touching the water!

So in summary, Poo-Pourri is a Godsend. It not only manages to hold the odoriferous emanations at bay, but will keep a rogue sock from being tainted by the dirty toilet water. I will continue to purchase this.

My wife never poops. We’ve been married over 28 years now and not once has this woman ever pooped.

I bought her one of these last year hoping to encourage her to finally “let it all out” because after 28 years she had to be getting at least a little uncomfortable wouldn’t ya think?

She still never poops but the bottle must have developed a slow leak because it has less in it than it did before and the bathroom smells AWESOME.

I bought this one to replace the obvious “defective” bottle she received last year in hopes that maybe this will be the year she finally poops.

This really works as long as you fully press 3 times or more before you go. Here is the photo showing the idea of the size of 4 oz vs 8 oz. Everything is great except my little complaint about the design of the spay nozzle which would leak from time to time, just like the photos from the previous review.

Up to the outhouse
An elf does pause
"Last to go was Santa Claus!
Did he remember to use the spray?
The one that helps keep smells at bay?"
Oh oh oh!
What would you know?
Ho ho ho!
He did so!
Up to the outhouse
Without fear
The toilet smells of Christmas cheer!

Bought the Merry Sprtizmas Poopourri because the commercials are hilarious. Used it because I was curious. Not only does it form a smell barrier that keeps odors trapped, the product smells AWESOME! The main scent I picked out was citrus, followed closely by vanilla. There are subtle peppermint notes as well, but not everyone can smell them, I guess. Also, some say it didn’t work for them. I use six spritzes instead of the recommended five maximum, so maybe that’s why I’m getting better results. I’ve yet to have any leakage from the two-ounce bottle I purchased, as some customers have complained. It’s not messy, and the directions are very straightforward: spritz down onto the toilet water before going.

Cute Christmassy packaging, with an unfurling (transparent) toilet paper roll trailing down the side, showing you how much product you’ve used. A fun gag gift…that you’ll want to keep for yourself!

“I heard him exclaim as he drove out of view: Merry Spritzmas to all! And no more P-U!”

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment