Sunday, March 31, 2019

Handmade Dainty Double Stranded Sterling Silver Bracelet

Handmade Dainty Double Stranded Sterling Silver Bracelet

Handmade Dainty Double Stranded Sterling Silver Bracelet

I have worn this almost everyday for 2 weeks and am very happy with it. Would love to see more products by this company. I love that it goes small enough for my wrist, since I have small hands. Most bracelets are too big even on the smallest setting.

Fit is great. I can adjust it to fit tighter or loose. Dainty, elegant - just what I wanted. Looks exactly liked the picture.

I Love the bracelet, I have a small wrist and it fits perfectly and have not taken it off. I was afraid
it would break when I slept In it but it didn't. The chain is very small but still looks good.

I have purchased several items and I have never been disapointed

I ordered for myself but my daughter took it because it was so pretty and dainty on her hand. It did not last more than a month because she broke it. She is 12 and this is too dainty of a bracelet to wear every day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Delicate double strand silver bracelet.
    Perfect for layering with more bracelets.

    ♦Length
    6.5" + 0.75" extender chain
    A different length is available upon request

    ♦Materials:
    Sterling silver



    Beautiful. I have small wrist and it fit very well.

    Exactly as pictured and as what I was looking for! Thank you!

    I wanted a thin, elegant, inexpensive silver bracelet, and that's exactly what I got. Perfect.

    Exactly as pictured! Love it!!

    You could wear this with another bracelet or by itself. I’m happy with it. Easy to get on and off.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment